Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh (1774 Views)

Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / Please Please Please Guyz Help Me, This Is Not A Joke / Pls Guyz I Need Ur Help Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by onlyson16(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2015
Pls guyz i realy need ut help rite now ,there was dis girl i admired very much, to abrigde down everytin i was her senior wen we was in secondary scul in 2o12 but den i av not use to feel girls after evertin i left dem in 2012 but she left in 2013 but fortunatly to me we mate at jamb centre in owere after expresion of a long lent of arm we exchange our number till den i hav been calling her and we av been discusin canaly cos i dont no how to start wooin her nd am very sure she av been expectin me to woo her but i dont no were to start , what will i first start with nd how ,cose am not use to girl nd alwayz feel ashame nd wot if she said no , so guyz help am 22
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by Dahjhi: 4:50pm On May 13, 2015
onlyson16:
Pls guyz i realy need ut help rite now ,there was dis girl i admired very much, to abrigde down everytin i was her senior wen we was in secondary scul in 2o12 but den i av not use to feel girls after evertin i left dem in 2012 but she left in 2013 but fortunatly to me we mate at jamb centre in owere after expresion of a long lent of arm we exchange our number till den i hav been calling her and we av been discusin canaly cos i dont no how to start wooin her nd am very sure she av been expectin me to woo her but i dont no were to start , what will i first start with nd how ,cose am not use to girl nd alwayz feel ashame nd wot if she said no , so guyz help am 22
where is Blackett . Agarawu23 et all when u needed them grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by donbenedict(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
Lmao at "we have been discussing canaly"

3 Likes

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by agarawu23(m): 4:51pm On May 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
where is Blackett . Agarawu23 et all when u needed them grin
grin
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by agarawu23(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
onlyson16 grin from your moniker, I can see you are the only son of your parents and you are still a little boy of 16 not 22 undecided

you should focus more on your studies cos ladies out there aren't worth your emotions but if you insist you want a clue on how to woo her, ronald4lif is ready to give you some logic cool

3 Likes

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by Dahjhi: 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
grin
abeg loan a bro advice bikko smiley
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 13, 2015
Cant help but laugh real hard. lol

Back to the issue on ground, As for me ill advice you to ask her to lunch or find out where she likes to unwind. Then you and her would go there , make her comfy then confess your love from way back. Don't force her to get a quick yes I do.

Just act normal and keep communicating with her till you get a response. If she says one thing one thing , It's normal for her to do that unless you get money or you handsome. try make her see your true love for her.

Lastly if she still continue to say NO. Uhmm you go need expert advice then. But no go do pass yourself in impressing her , otherwise you might automatically turn ATM.

Na my opinion sha.
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by agarawu23(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
I have already I hope he take heed grin
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by ronald4lif(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
onlyson16 grin from your moniker, I can see you are the only son of your parents and you are still a little boy of 16 not 22 undecided

you should focus more on your studies cos ladies out there aren't worth your emotions but if you insist you want a clue on how to woo her, ronald...4lif is ready to give you some logic cool

Nah. This one need to pay more attention on his studies. At 22 a guy doesn't know how to ask a girl out and to compound his problem his writing skills is classless. Can't deal.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by agarawu23(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nah. This one need to pay more attention to his studies. At 22 a guy doesn't know how to ask a girl out and to compound his problem his writing skills is classless. Can't deal.
onlyson16
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by Lovebond34(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2015
na wa o....dis kind english sf...use pifgin like me na

1 Like

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by Dahjhi: 5:21pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
I have already I hope he take heed grin
hehheee.. And this man nailed it
mistypiper:
Back to the issue on ground, As for me ill advice you to ask her to lunch or find out where she likes to unwind. Then you and her would go there , make her comfy then confess your love from way back. Don't force her to get a quick yes I do.
Just act normal and keep communicating with her till you get a response. If she says one thing one thing , It's normal for her to do that unless you get money or you handsome. try make her see your true love for her.
Lastly if she still continue to say NO. Uhmm you go need expert advice then. But no go do pass yourself in impressing her , otherwise you might automatically turn ATM.
Na my opinion sha.
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by onlyson16(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=donbenedict post=33703004]Lmao at "we have been discussing canaly"

yes i mean we av not ben talking emotionaly
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by onlyson16(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=agarawu23 post=33703037]onlyson16 grin from your moniker, I can see you are the only son of your parents and you are still a little boy of 16 not 22 undecided

you should focus more on your studies cos ladies out there aren't worth your emotions but if you insist you want a clue on how to woo her, ronald4lif is ready to give you some logic cool yes guy am read for it, but tanks for ur advice

1 Like

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by onlyson16(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2015
Dahjhi:
dont get u pls
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by onlyson16(m): 5:42pm On May 13, 2015
mistypiper:

Na my o.
YES GUY I APRECIAT , TO ADRESS DE ISSUE MORE AM VERY HANSOM TO D EXTENT DAT MY FELOW GUYZ CONFES IT AT MY BAK .TO TROW MOR LGHT ON IT ,DE GIRL ALWAYS GREET ME AS IF AM D ONE FEEDING HER
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by richidinho(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2015
Wait till u grow up

You will just wake up one day to discover you are a Will Smith in "Snitch"
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by may3(f): 8:57pm On May 13, 2015
@Op,u just made my evening grin....An advice,no need to write jamb just go find shop for nkwo nnewi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by LewisO: 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
may3:
@Op,u just made my evening grin....An advice,no need to write jamb just go find shop for nkwo nnewi
You are wicked. grin

The (op) English is strong! cry

(op) when you get to 30 you will know how to woo a girl. embarassed

But guy seriously! you don't need to be scared or shy, she's still a very young girl. So i don't think that should give you a problem to woo.

Be bold and try get her she's yours, unless you wanna loose her to another guy.

If you aren't bold enough to woo a girl at this age (22) it will be very difficult for you to woo a lady at 40.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by onlyson16(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=may3 post=33710243]@Op,u just made my evening grin....An advice,no need to write jamb just go find shop for nkwo nnewi NICE COMENT BUT UR FATHER WERE DE NKWO NNEWI BESIDE FIRST GATE WETIN HIM DON ACHIEVE SINCE 1997 WERE HIM DE DERE DE REPAIR BICYCLE ,yeye human bein inshot ur genaration no go atend scul again ...anumanu
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by misreal(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2015
onlyson16:
u really need help.. the help of an English professor..I mean English professor that studied English in the UK..

1 Like

Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by may3(f): 5:28pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=onlyson16 post=33734983][/quote]hehehe....i laugh in German........okponu
Re: Pls Guyz Help Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh by onlyson16(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=may3 post=33737485]hehehe....i laugh in German........okponu why nah

(1) (Reply)

4 / Ladies, Have U Ever Regretted bleeping A Guy? / When A Guy Says "Stop Playing With My Heart" What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.