Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

A Date With A Nairaland Lady! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Date With A Nairaland Lady! (2924 Views)

A Date With The Beasts / My Date With Bella / A Date With My Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 13, 2015
There were roses everywhere, I could perceive them in my nostrils. The scent stuck to my nose, probably because I was laying on the floor. A foot away, close to a table was a lady, laying on the floor. She was so still that I imagined that she was dead.

I tried to sit up but I felt a great pain around my waist, the pain forced me to lay back down helplessly. we were in a restaurant and it was deserted! Then it occurred to me that the lady on the floor was my date, we had met on a forum called nairaland.

I had repeatedly liked her pix, quoted every comment she made, mentioned her moniker till I finally caught her attention. It took another extra month or two before she finally gave me her contact.

She must be dead now' I thought, staring at her. Strangely I wanted her dead, the thought made me feel safe! I just cant remember why, I don't even remember what had happened in the restaurant, but I remember every other thing else.

I glanced at my watch and it was 1:30am! What the hell!! I dipped my hand into my jean pocket to get my phone but it wasn't there. I glanced around and there it was, close to the exit door. I crawled slowly to get it, hoping to call for help. I hadn't reached the exit door when I realized that the phone had been smashed, probably against the wall or the floor.

None the less I decided to exit the restaurant and call for help, I pushed the door lightly and it failed to open, I pushed a little harder but it didn't move. it was a glass door so I could easily see outside.

As i moved closer to get a glimpse, my sight was greeted by a disturbing view. There were five dead bodies outside, two were the restaurant waiter and five others, probably customers. They were dead for sure! At this point I became really worried.

I glanced back at the lady and I could see her fingers move slowly. I don't even know if to be glad about this or not.

I just need to try to remember what had happened... I need to.

Few weeks ago after I got her contact I called her and her voice was the sweetest thing I have ever heard. we talked for hours especially on weekends.

After a while we met, although it was brief. This night was supposed to be the second time. I remember vividly waiting for her and seeing her come in, wearing this dark red gown, she looked like she was out of this world.

But I just can't remember what happened next! why! or should I try to wake her? I thought.

Next thing I noticed was a lady standing outside the restaurant, she was trying to get the door open. I crawled towards the door.

"you need to get out from there, you are not safe' and her words striked fear into my heart. What have I gotten myself into!?

"What happened here?" I asked her, screaming it out. I needed to know. She had stopped trying to open the door as it felt rather Impossible cos it seemed jammed somehow.

"That lady!" she said, "She is the one! she caused it all!"

"Caused what!?" I asked with deep fear in my heart.

"She's the one I swear, she did it all!" she kept rambling.

"did what?" I angrily asked impatiently.

"She....she..she...Oh my God! look!" She screamed pointing towards where the lady had been laying.

The lady was getting up!

"She is evil!!" the lady screamed, running away, leaving me to my own fate.

Deep in my heart I concluded i was done for!

The lady was somehow elevated, her feets above the floor, she was moving in the air. Her lips kept muttering inaudible chants then a strong breeze blew past me.

"you are not the first' she said to me. Her voice was rather deep now. I was shivering, I could hear my teeth's clatter together, my heart beat was so loud I thought I had already died.

I pulled a little strength and screamed..."what do you want!!!"

And as though the question pleased her, she twisted her head sideways with an ugly smile 'your soul' she said. 'your soul' she repeated.

She feasted on him, and just like the breeze that blew past him, she blew into oblivion and to the naked eyes she ceased to exit, but somewhere out there she is waiting for the next soul to devour!

3 Likes

Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by tunergy(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2015
FTC!
AND THATS ALL.
BYE!!
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by shakazuldadon: 5:49pm On May 13, 2015
grin
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by asumo12: 5:53pm On May 13, 2015
BYE
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 13, 2015
Exist. Brb.
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by maryam6(f): 6:31pm On May 13, 2015
Hmm hmm!
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 13, 2015
Egbamiii!! What's the lady's moniker, we need to get your soul out of her stomach fast... undecided

Lolcheesy Nice Story.

6 Likes

Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Lilyomi(f): 7:31pm On May 13, 2015
Dream abi
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by kachiz(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2015
Bada5s piece!

1 Like

Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 13, 2015
maryam6:
Hmm hmm!
Did it scare you ? smiley
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 13, 2015
standd:
Egbamiii!! What's the lady's moniker, we need to get your soul out of her stomach fast... undecided

Lolcheesy Nice Story.

hehehe...oh come on..not my soul joor... btw tanx wink
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 13, 2015
Lilyomi:
Dream abi

If na dream that one sef bad...that kind nightmare dey make person sweat under A.c!
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 13, 2015
kachiz:
Bada5s piece!
Thnax man..
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 13, 2015
shakazuldadon:
grin

Why you dey shine teeth?

*Checks ur dp....oboy u carry shot gun, abi wetin dem dey call am! * A beg no vex.

Runs out of my own thread!!!
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by ssultana(f): 5:58am On May 14, 2015
loool...bet a lot of male nairalanders won't be sending that "hi,i"m mr x" mail for a while...not until the fear wears off anyways

1 Like

Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Divepen1(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2015
Nice work boss but why did you change the narrative at the end from 1st person protagonist to 3rd person omniscience.

1 Like

Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by An2elect2(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2015
Is it safe to comment on the Lit section cos am not good in writing.
Nice dream write up tho.
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 14, 2015
Divepen1:
Nice work boss but why did you change the narrative at the end from 1st person protagonist to 3rd person omniscience.

I dunno....is it a kinda crime?
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 14, 2015
An2elect2:
Is it safe to comment on the Lit section cos am not good in writing.

Nice dream write up tho.

Sure its safe...u write?

n tanx!
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by An2elect2(f): 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
Mattkent:

Sure its safe...u write?

n tanx!
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by An2elect2(f): 9:40pm On May 14, 2015
Mattkent:

Sure its safe...u write?
n tanx!
No i don't write. Not gifted in that area.
Uwelcm.
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Divepen1(m): 6:51am On May 15, 2015
Mattkent:

I dunno....is it so kinda crime?
It's not a crime, only that it is not always healthy
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Divepen1:
It's not a crime, only that it is not always healthy

Hmmm...thanks ..I see u write good
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Babe2sure(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2015
You can't like her pics more than once.

OP,your story is not complete. You have not told us her moniker o. cheesy
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by digitsolution: 3:27pm On May 15, 2015
Nice flows......Guess you read a lot of Stephen King or lamba........in between the chronic you smoking where did u get da joint from its crazy man.......lol

Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 15, 2015
Babe2sure:
You can't like her pics more than once.
OP,your story is not complete. You have not told us her moniker o. cheesy

I yaff forgotten her moniker cry
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 15, 2015
digitsolution:
Nice flows......Guess you read a lot of Stephen King or lamba........in between the chronic you smoking where did u get da joint from its crazy man.......lol

Nice one

Yeah I read some kinda books ...but none from the ones u mentioned.

i got the chronic stuff from my cousin sis, she's always high on water. u want some ?
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Babe2sure(f): 10:14pm On May 15, 2015
Mattkent:

I yaff forgotten her moniker cry

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Lilyomi(f): 4:31pm On May 19, 2015
Some were marvelled, others wer surprised and yet again some wondered how but we knw it was all by your kind courtesy. Dear literaturelanders, the second round is here and they cannot win without your vote. Kindly spare ticks of your valuable times and vote massively for Adeh39, mariamferanmi and Aipete to win miss Nairaland 2015. The crown must and will need to come here. God bless u for ur votes. Pls vote here ...... http:// www.nairaland.com/2322733-miss- nairaland-contest-2015- elimination.
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 7:20am On May 20, 2015
Lilyomi:
Some were marvelled, others wer
surprised and yet again some
wondered how but we knw it was
all by your kind courtesy. Dear
literaturelanders, the second
round is here and they cannot
win without your vote. Kindly
spare ticks of your valuable times
and vote massively for Adeh39,
mariamferanmi and Aipete to win
miss Nairaland 2015. The crown
must and will need to come here.
God bless u for ur votes. Pls vote
here ......
http://
www.nairaland.com/2322733-miss-
nairaland-contest-2015-
elimination.

You didn't even add ur link well.
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by Nobody: 7:34am On May 20, 2015
Mattkent:

Poor campaign.... u didn't even add ur link well.

IT WAS A MISTAKE.......... KINDLY CLICK ON THIS LINK AND VOTE FOR ADEH39.
https://www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final#33908984
THANKS... I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTES. PLS, SUPPORT YOUR LITTLE SISTER.
Re: A Date With A Nairaland Lady! by bqlekan(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
army barracks will be the best place for a date now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Summary - Why A Students Work For C Student And B For The Government / Funny Post Found On Whatsapp Group / Blue Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.