Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

A Date With My Prince - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Date With My Prince (1378 Views)

A Date With The Beasts / My Date With Bella / A Date With A Nairaland Lady! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 9:39am On May 21, 2015
I strolled into the brightly lit multipurpose hall and I waved to friends that I know.
Solemn music was playing in the background, the hall was filled with different species of people, even those I never dreamt of seeing, celebrities.

I quickly scanned the hall and sitting room for my prince. There he was, sitting quietly and with a big smile across his lips.
Today was his birthday, and he asked me to come and celebrate with him.

At first, I refused, because most rich people lacks respect and I don't tolerate nonsense from anybody, but with a lot of persuasion, I obliged.
I stood stunned when he walked up to me, his hair expertly cut, his broad shoulders and slim waist were divine, he was so gorgeous that I had almost fainted. I guessed he was one of those men who had been born to wear tuxedo.

"Hey" My prince said, Except the words were barely out of his mouth, before he enclosed me in a bear hug.
I became the cynosure of eyes, people gave me different looks, some ladies had shot me with their eyes, jealousy, envy and hatred clearly written on their faces, I became uncomfortable, I don't really like being the centre of attention, it discomforts me, I felt like the ground should open and swallow me, I love living my life in the background with little or no attention. I stylishly broke the hug.

"Happy birthday" I said with a big smile.
He walked slowly to me and inhaled my exotic perfume, half closing his eyes and drown in the intensity of the beautiful floral scent.

"That perfume is perfect"
"Thank you, you brought it remember??"
He looked at me as if searching for an answer.
"Have I told you yet that you look.................." He let that sink in.

My heart flew away, was he going to say embarrassing?? Not after I've went out of my comfort zone to please him.
My legs hurt because of the heel I was wearing, My neck pinched me because of the long brazilian hair, I did all these to please him and what was he going to say? Annoying? Unkempt? Disgracing??

"Totally amazing and beautiful" he said
I sighed heavily "thanks, and for the records, you don't look too bad yourself, you should wear a tuxedo often"
Of course, there was no way, I would say I almost fainted when he walked up to me, because I'm very stingy with compliments.grin

"Thanks babe, now let's go cut the cake" he said, without giving me a moment to reply,he dragged me along.
I stood nearby
"Make a wish and blow the candles" the M.C said
He looked at me as if looking for an approval, I quickly nodded and smiled
"I wish to spend a couple forever with the love of my life, Kit, and I wish to be happy always"
The crowd clapped happily while he blew the candles.
"Kit, come forward please" the M.C said

I felt like dying, I walked slowly, I prayed silently that I should not tripped down, those heels were killing.
I heard whispers and murmurs, I kept walking. He held my hands and introduced me to his friends and family, co-workers, staffs from different part of the world.

"There is one thing, I've longed to do and it will give me maximum satisfaction" My prince said between half-closed lips and his hands moved down to my waist. I savoured the sensation, he moved me to the living room.

He stopped and looked me in the eyes and smiled, my heart melted.
"What is it?" I asked
In a low whisper, he said dancing.
"Oh, no, you know I'm a bad dancer, I can't.............
He dragged me with love, and he pulled me closer as the music changed to high tempo.
"Are you willing to risk it?" I asked
"Daring to risk it, more like!" He shouted
I stepped on his shoes and he care less, in a second, he had swept me into the room, I marvelled at that.

Slowly, he stopped dancing, he moved closer to me, I could feel his heartbeat, it grew hotter and heavier.
He came closer, only a few inches away, I was sure he was coming for a kiss, I closed my eyes as heat rushed from my toes to the tips of my ears and everything else felt dull, I opened my lower lips slightly, I wanted that moment to last forever, before I knew what was happening, he had wrapped his hand around the back of my neck, he pressed his mouth against mine,I was about to leaned into the kiss.............................................

"Kit! Kit!! Mummy is calling you" My elder brother said as he shook me angrily
"My prince, don't go" I mumbled
"Where you see prince?? Mummy is calling you jhor" My brother said and left my room.
I rubbed my eyes hastily, it can't be, so it was all a dream, there was no birthday party, there was no prince, and there was no kiss.
"Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew" I hissed angrily and stood up.

*The end*

Thanks for reading!
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 10:24am On May 21, 2015
Omg!smile!u are so imaginative,like seriously so it was all a dream?shia!
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2015
Let me invite my peepz
Thronekid,twaci,toykathy,ciela,jezuzboi,kizzykeziah,prettydiva89,bennyzino,lala247,Adeh39 and theorbiters

Jollyjoy:
Omg!smile!u are so imaginative,like seriously so it was all a dream?shia!
Lmao.......thanks babe and yeah, it was a dream

1 Like

Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 11:20am On May 21, 2015
kitnah babe i'll b bk ...

Lol loading.....
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 11:24am On May 21, 2015
Ouch!!! So it was just a dream, Kit, So i've been dreaming with you all this while, * sighs* if not for the love i have for you, i would have turn into a fish and swallow you. * angry*

Thanks anyway.
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 11:24am On May 21, 2015
Lol, lyk seriously u wan cry. Why did dat dream end dere? Beautiful story Kitnah, I c u going to d top.
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 11:39am On May 21, 2015
Ciela:
Lol, lyk seriously u wan cry. Why did dat dream end dere? Beautiful story Kitnah, I c u going to d top.
Lol.........too much telemundo
Thanks for the compliment,and yeah we're getting to the top
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 11:40am On May 21, 2015
adeh39:
Ouch!!! So it was just a dream, Kit, So i've been dreaming with you all this while, * sighs* if not for the love i have for you, i would have turn into a fish and swallow you. * angry*

Thanks anyway.
Lol......it was a dream, and please I'm too young to be swallowedgrin........I appreciate dearsmiley
Re: A Date With My Prince by Phlakes(f): 11:53am On May 21, 2015
Its unfair o kitnah, I actually tot its real, never knew I've been dreaming too. Great work dearie
Re: A Date With My Prince by Spaxon(f): 1:09pm On May 21, 2015
me sef con follow dream.... too much telemundo
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 21, 2015
Beautiful work, Kit. I care.
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 21, 2015
Phlakes:
Its unfair o kitnah, I actually tot its real, never knew I've been dreaming too. Great work dearie
It was a dream o........Thank for the compliment, maybe it will come to pass one day,*fingers crossed*

Spaxon:
me sef con follow dream....
too much telemundo
I dey tell you, telemundo don messed up my thinking,lol

thronekid:
Beautiful work, Kit. I care.
You know, I care more nao
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: A Date With My Prince by toykathy(f): 12:01am On May 22, 2015
thz for d invite kitnah,
Re: A Date With My Prince by jezuzboi(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha Loooolllzz
#Dreamz#
Nice Read. I pray ur dreams come true.
Re: A Date With My Prince by ugoblaze1(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2015
mehn dis kyn drim ehhh
Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 22, 2015
ugoblaze1:
mehn dis kyn drim ehhh
E get as e be

jezuzboi:
Hahahahahahahahaha
Loooolllzz
#Dreamz#
Nice Read. I pray ur dreams come true.
grin grin
I pray it come to pass too
Thanks dear! smiley

1 Like

Re: A Date With My Prince by Nobody: 9:58am On May 23, 2015
WHERE IS KITNAH? Did she deactivate her account or am seeing double? Cos I am seeing 'Nobody' as her moniker right now.
##DISAPPOINTED## She was a talented writer.

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Who Didn't Want To Graduate (Short Story) / Kidnapped / Looking For A Nigerian Publisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.