Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Date With Bella - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Date With Bella (601 Views)

My Date With Anointing / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) / My Date Episodes: My Encounter With Ken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Date With Bella by Hallexander(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
MY DATE WITH BELLA
it was a cool evening, I was so happy Bella agreed to go on a date with me, I put on my my crazy jean, white chase deer and a varsity jacket, I said good bye to mum and left.
I got to the entrance of the KFC restaurant, so huge, I had kept money for this occasion, Bella is the hottest cutie at school, as I walked into the restaurant something unexpected happened, I wasn't inside the restaurant I was somewhere else, I just can't say, it looked like a graveyard, I couldn't move I tried going back it was no use, I screamed, hit my self to know if it was a dream but it felt the pain, all of a sudden I noticed a strange dark figure appear behind me, I turned immediately to run, as I took some paces forward I heard my name "ray it's me don't run" I recognize the voice from anywhere, I was Bella's, I waited, ran into her and we hugged, I released her and looked into her eyes, and maggots rushed out of her eye socket, looking at her again, I was holding I lifeless skeleton maggots all over my hands, I screamed and ran at the same time trying to shake off maggots from my body, minutes later I got tired of running, I waited and sat on a grave I felt relieved.
moments later the ground was shaking I thought it was an earthquake at first, till a hand came out of the ground and held unto my legs, I tried to fight it, I tried to shake it off i couldn't, I screamed for help, no one came to my rescue, my right leg was half buried, before I saw a shadow cast above me, I look up with tears in my eyes, it was a figure with protruding canine but looks like my dad, he stretched his Hands but I had no choice, I gave him mine, he drew me out like it was so simple, I didn't know what to say "tha...nk you da....a... dad" I stammered, I looked at him with a grateful heart, but he was salivating, he kept coming close, while I kept moving backward, Immediately I turned to run, running looking back every now and then at my vampire dad, before I knew it I was in the air, I was carried by a giant bird, I screamed "no, this is too much". "cut" a man looking up at me screamed with a megaphone in his hands, "you missed your lines, idiot" when I looked I was held by a rope, I had forgotten I was in a movie, God gracious .
#halexander

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Publishing Contract / Untitled / Secret Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.