Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? (31374 Views)

Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Acidosis(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2015
GTB - Corporate thieves! They debit your money for queuing in the banking hall, walking, talking, ATM maintenance, service charge, monthly fee, quarterly maintenance, etc. They debit for everything

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
Is there a point in mailing my complain to CBN/ consumer protection group about GTB's dubious hidden charges?

It is a consumer market yet getting service like it is a a seller/provider market.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by zubby29(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
byrron:

Union bank is more like a rehab center for old people, too analog for my liking then but don't know if they have improved on their services now as well as retiring all those old tired bankers they use to have nationwide.

That use to be a bank were u will have to que for 5hrs to cash #5000 despite being #1 on the the que
visit any of d branch nd come bck to dis plateform nd share ur xprnc,please

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
dearestsewa:

Yeah Banks. Have you banked there before or just formed an opinions from hearsays mongered by competition?

Actually am speaking from experience...
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nayok(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2015
Nigeria banks wey no trust u with their biro, abi u no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ see how D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ magnet their biro to. Their desk? Na kolo sure pass o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 9:00pm On May 13, 2015
AdeniyiA:
I fear for your money disappearing into sky/thin air wink
grin grin lol
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Goovo(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
;DTry WEMA bank, they are the best...
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by lokonzo78: 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
FCMB for sure.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by onatisi(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2015
Peoples Bank and New Nigeria Bank .
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by emzila(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
Adesiji77:
*modified

In my humble opinion, the word "BEST" with reference to the banking industry is relative.

The so-called "best bank" today may be designated the "worst" bank tomorrow. In addition, a bank with a robust technology technology platform may be weighed down by the bad attitude of its human resources and vice versa.

Where are the "best" banks of yesteryears? It's almost impractical to designate a single bank in Nigeria today as the "best".

Customers' varying experiences in each of the banks defines their perception. What may be your choice of "best bank" may be greatly despised by others based on their bitter experiences there.

I have read a lot negative experiences that many NLanders have had at some of the so-called "big banks", including those that have been designed as "Systematically Important Banks" (aka "Too Big To Fail"wink wink

Apart from cutting-edge technology and different niches that banks may have carved for themselves, it is our various experiences at different branches of the different banks and our relationships with the customer-facing officers that ultimately determine our perception of these banks.
are u a nekedite?
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 13, 2015
softtouch2:

Are you poster reliable?
Next time add 's' at the back of the word poster because you started the question with a collective conjunction,okay? Atleast, have just proven to be reliable to you.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Aida13: 9:34pm On May 13, 2015
FCMB looks good... They are always improving.i hate Zenith. So much mouth little action.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by moderatek: 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
No bank in Nigeria
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Spaxon(f): 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
ACTUALLY I THINK ITS FIRST BANK

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by sholly28(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2015
FIRST BANK......
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 13, 2015
zubby29:
visit any of d branch nd come bck to dis plateform nd share ur xprnc,please

Ok, hopefully someday in future.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Adesiji77: 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
emzila:

are u a nekedite?

"Nekedite"?

You mean Federal Polytechnic, Nekede? No!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by stevo4life(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
UBA.... Africa global bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by shegzy23: 10:04pm On May 13, 2015
eco bank is very bad, infact dere all bad

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Awofilip: 10:07pm On May 13, 2015
Trans International Bank n him sure pass
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Adesiji77: 10:08pm On May 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Actually am speaking from experience... Match the name on my signature with the picture....

Bros, try to mask those 16 digits on your debit card. shocked

This is a public forum.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 13, 2015
Adesiji77:

Bros, try to mask those 16 digits on your debit card. shocked

This is a public forum.
Thanks for the tips
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Theben(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy Add dryest too. Howdy?
LOL I'm fine. You?
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by MizMyColi(f): 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
Theben:

LOL I'm fine. You?

Not doing badly, thankssmiley
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by remirez07(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2015
Oga Ade, we kno get Bank for naija o.... We just dey save our money inside colo called bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Eleniyan15: 10:31pm On May 13, 2015
believe me it GTB with best customer service I can guaranty your money with the bank. .......then you can open a zenith and UBa account... #lobtan...
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by shamecurls(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2015
Standard Chartered, Stanbic IBTC
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by nobul(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2015
UBA

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by eaglechild: 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
keandre:
Power Bank
Lol!
This is lame and funny at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Amee1(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2015
Eco bank is the worst bank in naija. it takes me three weeks to open an acc. particularly in zamfara wahala dee.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by biGPoppaSays(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2015
keandre:
Power Bank
rotfl smiley
keandre:
Power Bank
rotfl

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by biGPoppaSays(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2015
aaronson:
Keep off the internet,from your signature,Teens your age don't own a bank account yet,I recommend to you the education section.
Your signature is not clear to me...can you please explain??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electricity: Sterling Bank Headquarters In Lagos Goes Off-Grid With Solar Panels / Femi Otedola Taking His Daughter, Temi, To School In A Throwback Photo / Giant Dangote Oil Refinery Begins Production In 3rd Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.