Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? (31364 Views)

Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Naavah(f): 11:20pm On May 13, 2015
Firstbank and diamond, I can't shout
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 13, 2015
Fidelity Bank!!!Definitely!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2015
My bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 14, 2015
Unity Bank!!!Definitely!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Chivasex: 2:20am On May 14, 2015
Standard Trust bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by blamelessly(f): 4:00am On May 14, 2015
Standard chartered bank. They don't just debit your account anyhow for no reason. Zenith bank is the worst. They are thieves.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by onatisi(m): 5:23am On May 14, 2015
Until you try Fidelity Bank ,you won't know the meaning of fidelity . That bank really does keep to their word.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Funjosh(m): 5:36am On May 14, 2015
FCMB the Bank is Cool cool
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Kagarko(m): 6:21am On May 14, 2015
JA'IZ Bank.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 14, 2015
biGPoppaSays:

Your signature is not clear to me...can you please explain??
it means,the idea of god was invented and even if he wasn't there like he isn't therefore,man is intelligent enough to invent a god to subjugate his fellow man,reason why? We live in world where the phrase "survival for the fittest" plays out.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by jtjohn(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2015
Olucheye:
There Is No Honest Bank In Nigeria... And the Rate Charges are almost the same across board.
You can only choose a bank that offer you enough services that keeps you out of the queues in their banking hall.

I have not found one bank that as well satisfactorily does this in Nigeria but i would tip GTB and Diamond Bank as front runners for commercial retail. (Middle Class earners). If you're a big earner with a large account base, try First Bank(Premium Banking), Citi Bank & Stanbic IBTC.

All other banks fall in-between and quote me, you might not relatively get 40% satisfaction.
diamond bank still the best....
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by onatisi(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2015
jtjohn:
diamond bank still the best....
try fidelity bank and trust me u will run from diamond bank .
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Yemiolads(f): 8:39am On May 14, 2015
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by prevail23(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2015
subbieD:

Lol.......Serzly?
am very serious ooh
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by prevail23(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2015
kelvyn7:

na wallet sure pass abi? undecided

dem never corner u, collect ur small tin grin grin
my city guys no get dat kind mind grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by softtouch2(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2015
aaronson:
Next time add 's' at the back of the word poster because you started the question with a collective conjunction,okay? Atleast, have just proven to be reliable to you.

Lol... It is obvious I'm referring to just one "poster" and not "many posters" hence keep your "s" in your pocket.
Nevertheless, the "poster" I meant in my question has responded.
Question about his reliability has been answered in his myopic feedback. undecided
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 14, 2015
softtouch2:

Lol... It is obvious I'm referring to just one "poster" and not "many posters" hence keep your "s" in your pocket.
Nevertheless, the "poster" I meant in my question has responded.
Question about his reliability has been answered in his myopic feedback. undecided
lol, so am the only poster on this forum,what type of question is this if you meaning to refer to only me? "are you poster reliable?" Its prolly coming from a basic 2 pupil or an half baked graduate.
Come up with a more convincing defense mechanism or you accept your flaw.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by asha01: 11:27am On May 14, 2015
keandre:
Power Bank

so hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by pipclick: 11:41am On May 14, 2015
hings are happening over here people,more people joining TradeHouse Global ..reall more money to be made by Nigerians online dis days ooo ..

Do you want to make consistent money online?
Very real program
no scam or any bullshit
Pays you 2000 just for bringing one friend..bring 5 and dats 10000naira paid to ur bank account..simple as dat
NO selling of any product whatsoever..
Signup fee is a token one time payment.

visit TradeHouse Global( www.tradehouseglobal.com )…To learn more

you can follow on twitter@TradeHouseGloba, like on Facebook~tradehouseglobal.

They payout every wednesdays and Fridays..Join the club now!signing up will take just 2minutes, then activate and start earning..have a blessed day.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by frekyfrik(f): 4:09pm On May 14, 2015
Standard Chartered Bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by kelvyn7: 4:12pm On May 14, 2015
prevail23:
my city guys no get dat kind mind grin

issorite grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by bimboshittu101: 7:50pm On May 14, 2015
NNPC Bank. Where u can only get credit alert but not debit alert.
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by softtouch2(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2015
aaronson:
lol, so am the only poster on this forum,what type of question is this if you meaning to refer to only me? "are you poster reliable?" Its prolly coming from a basic 2 pupil or an half baked graduate.
Come up with a more convincing defense mechanism or you accept your flaw.

You don't make any sense, your logic not far from over baked bread tongue
Re: Which Bank Is The Most Honest Bank In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
softtouch2:

You don't make any sense, your logic not far from over baked bread tongue
quantification of logic isn't in same variable as an over baked bread because it can only fall in the hypothesis of half baked graduate which obviously you are,empirical fact to prove that is by the way you ignorantly put the words in.
You so George Bush the way you put out your arrogance about your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikenna Ordor: The Nigerian Building UK's Biggest Supercar Rental Company (Video) / 15 Reasons Why You May Choose To Start A Pure Water Factory. / Electricity: Sterling Bank Headquarters In Lagos Goes Off-Grid With Solar Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.