Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

[PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA (56073 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / 5 Most Underrated Cities In Nigeria / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Gofwane(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2015
All these haters of northern nigeria, it is because of your hate and greed that the white man left this country in the care of the north.

Just imagine the kind of damage jonathan, madueke allison and co have done to this country in just a space of 5years... Smh
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Laid2001: 9:45am On May 14, 2015
YOLA

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by pegolala(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2015
Laid2001:
MAIDUGURI
oga no offense but dat last pic is NUC building in abuja o grin
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by shakablaiize(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] cheesy i rep niger state.....i know thos places in the picture
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Ignyte(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2015
I'm from TIV by tribe but i was made in kd... Any Kaduna pic for this thread are for real..... dun know bouh the rest tho.... That Bauchi na true sef.... OP wen u were posting Niger why did u leave out Shiroro Hotel??
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Flye: 11:38am On May 14, 2015
IGBOSON2:
The capitals of Jigawa and Gombe impress me the most!

If things were as they should be, the north could have made a killing from tourism! Especially states like Taraba and Adamawa; they (and Obudu) have the best looking and most picturesque countryside in the Nigeria!

The first time I will agree with you, Gombe town is very beautiful, infact I mistook it for Maitama district that is why I always blame our leaders down south. Honest northern leaders are far better than their southern counterpart in terms of performance if you consider Gombe, Ekiti, osun and eboyin were created at the same time, earn almost same allocation and one is ahead of others then you will understand what I mean.

We in the south has failed to hold our leaders accountable while we blame the northerners for our problems.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 14, 2015
pegolala:

undecided so what ar u trying to say? dat bomb must hav brought down all d structures abi? so kano fly over bridge comissioned by kwankwasso dis yr is an old structure? nd since d pics are "older" dan me as u said, i was born lyk 2 months ago?

60 percent of the Kano pics u posted are structures in the University.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by moriton(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2015
OreMI22:
Northern Nigeria surely has the most beautiful cities in Nigeria. But that is well expected since they have been ruling Nigeria for the longest period and concentrated Federal projects in the north and apart from the few oil producing states and Lagos, northern states on the average have bigger federal allocations than southern or middle belt states.
Get a life ethnic bigot
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by nelandrewz(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
Bifwoli:

These are not cities per se because they're just showing us soulless structures.True cities are vibrant with commerce,busy people on the move and a real metropolitan inner core.Buildings don't a city make-its the people and a certain culture,all of which are lacking here.
you've not been to the north then and u definitely have not been to Jos if u want to boast about population. U'll be surprised urs is even souless.
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by DONADAMS(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2015
Culin:
Beautiful pix, even saw pix of ABU and zaranda hotel, there are thousands of other beautiful places even the mind can't imagine..
u stay in bauchi??
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by 4stylz: 5:53pm On May 17, 2015
OreMI22:
Northern Nigeria surely has the most beautiful cities in Nigeria. But that is well expected since they have been ruling Nigeria for the longest period and concentrated Federal projects in the north and apart from the few oil producing states and Lagos, northern states on the average have bigger federal allocations than southern or middle belt states.

Nothing is happening in the north; it's only filled with sick Muslim people
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by ArcToyin(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2015
What about Sokoto?
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by AJbarka(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2015
Hmmmmmm Bauchi is d most dirtiest city in d north, I don't know where u got those pix from. most especially that of ZARANDA HOTEL.... I know that dat pix is more than 20 years now. ;DHmmmmmm Bauchi is d most dirtiest city in d north, I don't know where u got those pix from. most especially that of ZARANDA HOTEL.... I know that dat pix is more than 20 years now.

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Culin(f): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
DONADAMS:
u stay in bauchi??
yes ah do
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by DONADAMS(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2015
Culin:

yes ah do
I skuul dere....wher do u reside??

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by DONADAMS(m): 12:27am On Dec 31, 2015
AJbarka:
Hmmmmmm Bauchi is d most dirtiest city in d north, I don't know where u got those pix from. most especially that of ZARANDA HOTEL.... I know that dat pix is more than 20 years now. ;DHmmmmmm Bauchi is d most dirtiest city in d north, I don't know where u got those pix from. most especially that of ZARANDA HOTEL.... I know that dat pix is more than 20 years now.
young man,,u knw u'r lieing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Culin(f): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
DONADAMS:
I skuul dere....wher do u reside??
bauchi
Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by DONADAMS(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Culin:

bauchi
ok..bauchi town?wher precisely??we might jst b neighbors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Culin(f): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
DONADAMS:
ok..bauchi town?wher precisely??we might jst b neighbors

new gra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by DONADAMS(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Culin:

new gra
owkae,,,I tink its close... I'm in yelwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by tanko5000: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
northern nigeria ride on, we take the lead

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] BEAUTIFULL CITIES IN NORTHERN NIGERIA by Joseph090615801: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
kano the dirty forbidding city to stay in nigeria God forbid
tanko5000:
northern nigeria ride on, we take the lead come on [quote author=tanko5000 post=41722630]northern nigeria ride on, we take the lead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Desert Is Covered In Snow For The Second Time(Photos) / 20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA / Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.