Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri (23845 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Maiduguri,Borno State(Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by kayslimshady(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2015
After dislodging them from sambisia forest. So the Bh baboons are moving to army barracks and Borno Govt house.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by adoinem(f): 8:30pm On May 13, 2015
So, what happened to the celebrated victories against the insurgents we have been hearing about if they can mount fresh attacks against a State capital?

What about GEJ's promise to handover terror-free Nigeria by May 29th?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Usman212s: 8:30pm On May 13, 2015
My heart almost skipped when i heard the sporadic shots....
Things are calm for now.
Alhamdulillah!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by shammah1(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2015
adedam007:
T
smokedfish:
B
yimikaa:
.hj
Arch1:
H
ThunderTrail:
hg
I don catch una undecided
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2015
as am speaking ryt now. am just few metres away from the cashew plaintain. its a lie
we were just hearing sounds of gunshots nd explosives far away. but now d situation is under control Alhamdulillah

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Emenahagos02(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2015
Am still looking, why calling them?
Tydies:
GEJ or GMB who is responsible?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 13, 2015
Tydies:
GEJ or GMB who is responsible?

Na. G is responsible. grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by BrightEye(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2015
When is this going to end sef? Tired of such news jare.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Reference(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2015
Said it time and again. This thing has no military solution. The recent victories are like morphine to a gangrenous toe.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by missionmex(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2015
Blood no dey do ritualist o.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by husnath(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2015
Allahamdulillah now everything is over because no more gun shots

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by BrightEye(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2015
Jeffboi:

pardon......

Na. G is responsible. grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by egunna(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
Buhari should please save Nigerians from these savages, call your boys to order Mr Buhari, you've been elected!
i thnk u shud just put a "t'' after dat 'a' in ur name.it aptly describes u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by An2elect2(f): 8:39pm On May 13, 2015
Arch1:
This was what i wrote few weeks ago when the Nigerian army claimed to have pushed the Haramites to the fringes of Sambisa forest ........

'The Boko Haram insurgency is more dire thane we imagine. This has got nothing to do with GMB or GEJ anymore.
Although the Nigerian army with the help of the Tchadian armed forces dismantled a large part of Boko Harams caliphate, their terror network still remains very strong and intact.

Buhari might not be able to put an end to the Boko Insurgency. We need foreign military assistance(combat forces).

Boko Haram members are all over west africa, they are all over the 36 states of Nigeria. Its going to be a long night'

Why do you always cry for foreign assistance? Don't we have men here who can think of ways to get themselves out of this? Why don't you get them out of your territory first before thinking of other affected territories? For how long should we wait? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by BrightEye(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
husnath:
Allahamdulillah now everything is over because no more gun shots

that means u did not understand the op...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=BrightEye post=33709586][/quote]

I said you should blame it on G. If it's gmb or gej. They are both. G grin.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by mascot87(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
Buhari should please save Nigerians from these savages, call your boys to order Mr Buhari, you've been elected!

You are far from reasonability dude
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by papalumi29(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2015
I can only urge our military officers to have some tactics to checkmate this evil people, they might be using the attack to distract our military while Shekau escapes thru the back door. God will continue to strengthen our military to conquer the unscrupulous bandits.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by lazsnaira(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2015
I have said this times & again.
Boko Haram is an Islamic Malady.
It has ravaged the Arab world under various names.
And now its here to keep Africa restive.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by tommykiwi(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2015
abeg ooo dis guys no dey finish sef? God help us...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by jelal007(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
oga don't be stupid nau.....quit talking trash!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by MythAngel: 8:56pm On May 13, 2015
Is it safe to say #IndestructibleShekau
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by tupem: 8:58pm On May 13, 2015
Arch1:
This was what i wrote few weeks ago when the Nigerian army claimed to have pushed the Haramites to the fringes of Sambisa forest ........

'The Boko Haram insurgency is more dire thane we imagine. This has got nothing to do with GMB or GEJ anymore.
Although the Nigerian army with the help of the Tchadian armed forces dismantled a large part of Boko Harams caliphate, their terror network still remains very strong and intact.

Buhari might not be able to put an end to the Boko Insurgency. We need foreign military assistance(combat forces).

Boko Haram members are all over west africa, they are all over the 36 states of Nigeria. Its going to be a long night'
sigh!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Goahead(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
mascot87:

You are far from reasonability dude
I can perceive the stinking illiteracy in you.

Cattle rearer.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Truflame: 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
;DGEJ or GMB should equip civilian JTF with guns. These guys are closer to the people dwelling in these areas.

However, they should strictly be under the military supervision.

I'm sick and tired of these senseless attacks

Anyway, I dey do press-up in preparation to invade Sambisa forest wit a stick of sugar cane!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by sasquareT(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
Confirm....gunshot for like 1hour this evenin
Very close to unimaid campus......but actually is like they want to enter Giwa barrack...tension in Unimaid nw
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by FarmTech(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
It all began as a joke though.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Goahead(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2015
egunna:

[s]i thnk u shud just put a "t'' after dat 'a' in ur name.it aptly describes u[/s]
Gibberish!

Next...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by buddyosan: 9:08pm On May 13, 2015
Boko Haram is fizzling out.This attack is just a last-minute rabble-rousing attempt of drowning men clawing to a straw.Our men are capable.Boko Haram and their rag-taggers are mere rats and cockroaches in the sight of the NA
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by sasquareT(m): 9:13pm On May 13, 2015
lazsnaira:
I have said this times & again.

Boko Haram is an Islamic Malady.

It has ravaged the Arab world under various names.

And now its here to keep Africa restive.
Man you are hundred percent ryt.....this so call jihadist are unleashing terror everywere in the world and nw they are telling us Nigeria own is not religion.....who is decieving who
Nigerian wake up we are siting on a landmine and na only God can save us...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
[b][size=18pt]Is these Boko Haram news not making any sense?

Are you wondering how with multinational force made up of 4 countries including the massive Nigerian military, who are supposed to be also getting assistance from American, French and UK, are seemingly unable to defeat rag tag Boko haram?

Are you wondering why rag tag Boko haram that are known to travel on small motorcycles whilst carrying small arms are undefeatable?

The simple truth is that when what you are being told doesn't make sense, it is because you are being deceived.

Truth is Nigerian people are being deceived by America, its allies and their stooges including Nigeria's PDP government, puppet francophone nations Chad, Cameroon and Niger.

America owns and commands Boko Haram who are made up of troops of all the puppet countries (including our own) in mufti.

The only people dying in this so called war are thousands if not millions of innocent Nigerians civilians that refuse to be internally displaced.

Have you not noticed that the so called war on Boko haram is shrouded in secrecy?

Ever wondered why there is no video footage from the frontline ?

The objectives of America in committing this genocide, is to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, as they predicted in 1997.

[/size][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by dablazor: 9:38pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
I really do hate insulting people, besides what am about to say isn't an insult, you are just a natural nincompoop.
I don't understand how you kids just seem to enjoy joking about just anything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Wins Ondo PDP Governorship Primary / Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.