Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri (23844 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Maiduguri,Borno State(Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Litmus: 9:41pm On May 13, 2015
Dont know how true this is but ultimately if we don't secure our border with walls or some means we don't have a country. We'll be wilted down gradually to the status of the rest of Africa, beggars and Mediterranean crossers . Build those border controls, eventually Boko withers and dies whether they be homespun or foreign-spun. Borders may cost money now but it is as nothing to what insecurity will cost us in the long run.

Nigeria has outgrown those childish pan-african dreams. We need to be serious about building a Nigerian nation. See, before Africans are ready mentally for a United States of Africa a thousand years will pass. By that time, either the population of Africa has been replaced by farms for the rest of the world or technology would have made the need for borders anywhere in the world redundant.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
Tydies:
GEJ or GMB who is responsible?
Sho was OKay sha?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Litmus: 9:55pm On May 13, 2015

MOSUL

Mosul Youth Resistance Movement killed a number of Boko Haram militants in Mosul on Wednesday,May 13th.

Saed Mamuzini, Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) Mosul spokesperson told BasNews that the Mosul Youth Resistance Movement, which was recently formed to act against Islamic State (IS) in Mosul, attacked the Boko Haram insurgents in the Dargaza neighbourhood of eastern Mosul today, killing 5 insurgents.

Mamuzini added, “The Nigerian Boko Haram militants were in Mosul to take part in a military training course conducted by Islamic State (IS).”

Boko Haram, a radical Islamic group, has kidnapped and killed thousands of people in areas under their control in north eastern Nigeria.

The group has pledged allegiance to IS and appear to be in close cooperation.

This is the first report of the presence of Boko Haram militants in Iraq.

After this sort of thing then they slip into the country by the borders where there will be no passport checks, searches, no inconveniences
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Goahead(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
dablazor:

I really do hate insulting people, besides what am about to say isn't an insult, you are just a natural nincompoop.
I don't understand how you kids just seem to enjoy joking about just anything.
Yeah, just like I hate people with dummy brains and conception case study.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Oluwaplumpie(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:
. we can see bh is for real....n not northern attempt to gain power....useless pdp..playing politics with peoples lives. angry
Dude, how is this a post about PDP or APC or power? Honestly eh, some posters here are tiring.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by wahihi(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2015
Tydies:
GMB IS RESPONSIBLE.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Oluwaplumpie(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
Buhari should please save Nigerians from these savages, call your boys to order Mr Buhari, you've been elected!
I give u two pieces of advice:
1. Shut up.
2. Get a life.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by bashydemy(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
Buhari should please save Nigerians from these savages, call your boys to order Mr Buhari, you've been elected!
What breed of human are you? your brain need to be checked i swear..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by OreMI22: 10:53pm On May 13, 2015
Shebi i saw an airforce pilot making movie about BH fleeing in sambisa forest instead of attacking the terrorists?

Now they have allowed BH to flee with their weapons intact and re-organized themselves to start their attacks again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXqkXrMVRQ
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by ibisko04: 10:53pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
Very shallow minded fellow. As for boko boys, they will soon know the strength of the Nigerian military.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
LOL!!!wait for some nairalander's missiles
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Realist2: 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
ThunderTrail:
hg

GMB said Boko haram is a scam, wen he come on board he will end it in 3months.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Maghan37: 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
Useless pple .May god have mercy on us. army
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by akilo1: 11:18pm On May 13, 2015
hope they say thier bullet and gun don finish?where them they come from?i am sick of hearing boko haram mews,cant wait for buhari to flush them out completely
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by mascot87(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
I can perceive the stinking illiteracy in you.

Cattle rearer.

Who cares about your high level stupidity anyway. You can go f*ck ur mum for all I care u nit wit
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by stan4guy6(m): 11:46pm On May 13, 2015
yeah north has being destroyed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by charlesucheh(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2015
Goahead:
The guy with the post above mine in 2003:suffered from chronic psycomatic diseases which ended his ass in yaba left, in 2004:suffered from low level of integration among sane pple rather prefers an association with Igbo(weed) smokers and codin absorbers, in 2015: was banned from naira land for not having any tangible comment and was just unbanned yesterday and still committing thesame offence.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Seyidayo(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:
. we can see bh is for real....n not northern attempt to gain power....useless pdp..playing politics with peoples lives. angry

You are right, time will tell and the evil doers will be exposed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by airzzee(m): 1:26am On May 14, 2015
Tydies:

Final gra-gra before "the boys" are called to order! If they don't do so, people will know that their father "in heaven" sent them.
Christ was crucified for nothing. Until His death, people never knew He was an innocent man. One day, we shall now the truth, and it shall set us free.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by sholasahyd(m): 4:29am On May 14, 2015
Goahead:
I find it disturbing that people could be this dumb. So an individual can unleash mayhem on a nation while the president and entire armed forces sit down cluelessly. This is a matter of national security and should be treated as such, not playing silly politics with people's lives
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by opribo(m): 5:31am On May 14, 2015
They should just STOP fooling themselves and stop wasting innocent lives. power has returned back. All these post election attack can not confuse me or any discerning Nigerian.

They should just be careful because if they over do it. It could backfire on them.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Seadove70(m): 5:47am On May 14, 2015
Am always confuse if i hear boko haram insurgence becus killing of people are to much..wen our leaders are not capable to deafet them. We are nigerians need to write apologize's letter to dem to forgive us..becus am believe we hav leader in dis country.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by mescapee: 9:11am On May 14, 2015
Eshinwaju:

The problem is not giving a cup to a monkey, it is collecting the cup back from the monkey.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by Kurpu60: 11:27am On May 14, 2015
Tydies:
NA YOU
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by ooshinibos: 11:54am On May 14, 2015
Tydies:
GEJ .....until May 28 or 29 ..I think he should hand over today ..Buhari at the moment is powerless as a duck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors Salary: See How Much Nigerian Governors Earn Monthly / Buhari Meets Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others Over Insecurity Today / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.