Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Wife! My Husband Rape Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife! My Husband Rape Me (8501 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / "No Notice from My wife....My Family Is Intact"-Emeka Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 28, 2015
Dreyl:
you gotta be kidding me, so what happened to the other moniker?
I deactivated
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Dreyl(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
I deactivated
why?
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2015
Dreyl:
why?
My personal reason.
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Dreyl(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
My personal reason.
ok. You miss me right?
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
Dreyl:
ok. You miss me right?
maybe undecided
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Dreyl(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
maybe undecided
maybe? ;> alright are you still in school or at home?
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
Dreyl:
maybe? ;> alright are you still in school or at home?
School
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Dreyl(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
School
aiit do you go clubbing?
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 29, 2015
Dreyl:
aiit do you go clubbing?
No undecided
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Dreyl(m): 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
VictoriaBee:
No undecided
so you won't like to come to my bash? 8-)
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by chris4gold(m): 12:14am On Jul 05, 2015
MRBrownJ:
^^^ just like you prove any other rape.....

How?
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by MRBrownJ: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2015
chris4gold:
How?

very simple case to argue..... these men who rape their wives will gladly tell you that it wasnt rape simply because "the ladies are their wives", while we all know that as long as they are forced against their will to do it, its rape (whether they are their wives or not). These men dont deny having forceful sex with these women, they simply dont believe (in their small minds) that it should be considered rape.

someone forcing another to have sex with them AGAINST THEIR WILL is the definition of rape, duh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by jabojafa(m): 11:39am On Jul 21, 2015
This issue is a vry complicated one. Once u r married according to d bible ur body now belongs to ur spouse. And for no reason shd u withold sex from ur partner except ur partner is able to convince u why he/she cant perform his/her conjugal rite at that moment. Now if ur wife is sick/fasting even though she is got no rite of her body again, a caring hubby shd consider his wify at dt point and stand down frm havin his sexual desire fulfilled. Bt if she isnt able to convince him and he goes further to satisfy himsef, that shdnt b term rape cos her body now belongs to him n vice versa. Bt wut is d satisfaction forcing ur spouse to hv sex wit u we dt person isnt ready at dt moment? That is selfishness and insensitivity to d needs/feeling of ur spouse. In all do unto other what u wud want dem to do unto u. She is ur wify for God sake and u hv d whole of ur life to be sexing her. So jst one nite wont kill you.
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by MRBrownJ: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
@jabojafa
the minute you bring the bible into this issue, is the minute you will fail miserably in this issue. this is not a religious matter, this is a life matter to understand whether it is RIGHT or WRONG to have sex with someone against their will.

i can find thousand phrases (literally) written in a bible that is NOT right to do today, so i suggest you use what you have between your ears instead of following, like a sheep, that outdated book.

2 Likes

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by dangotesmummy: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
chris4gold:

The woman i paid her dowry
how much did you pay sef? undecided

did you buy her from her parents as a sex machine. If we now look at the so called dowry the things there no go pass 10k
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by refreshrate: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
dangotesmummy:
how much did you pay sef? undecided

did you buy her from her parents as a sex machine. If we now look at the so called dowry the things there no go pass 10k

10k o
2k o.
1Naira sef. na the amount dem call him pay. so that doesn't come in to play
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by dangotesmummy: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
refreshrate:

10k o
2k o.
1Naira sef. na the amount dem call him pay. so that doesn't come in to play
so why are you now over emphasizing dowry as if na the net worth of bill Gates undecided

so a wife should just be a robot because you paid her dowry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
The wife dey high on paracetamol
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by jabojafa(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@jabojafa
the minute you bring the bible into this issue, is the minute you will fail miserably in this issue. this is not a religious matter, this is a life matter to understand whether it is RIGHT or WRONG to have sex with someone against their will.

i can find thousand phrases (literally) written in a bible that is NOT right to do today, so i suggest you use what you have between your ears instead of following, like a sheep, that outdated book.
my dear God's word which is d bible can neva be outdated. Whether u agree or not everything pertaining to life n godily is found in it. It is only a sheep dt hears d sheperd voice n obey. Wolf dont hear.

1 Like

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by refreshrate: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
dangotesmummy:
so why are you now over emphasizing dowry as if na the net worth of bill Gates undecided

so a wife should just be a robot because you paid her dowry

Not me, not saying that either but really women should learn to be a tad bit more submissive, even when not in the mood, there are ways you handle things, not coming off to show that youre one alagbara.
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by MRBrownJ: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
jabojafa:
my dear God's word which is d bible can neva be outdated. Whether u agree or not everything pertaining to life n godily is found in it. It is only a sheep dt hears d sheperd voice n obey. Wolf dont hear.

well i suggest you read that bible again MR sheep and educate yourself about it, especially these (outdated) following verses:

MURDER/INFANTICIDE IS OK
- If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

SLAVERY IS OK
- You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

CANNIBALISM IS OK
- If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. Leviticus 26:27-30

- I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them. Jeremiah 19:9

RAPE IS OK SO LONG AS YOU MARRY YOUR VICTIM
- If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
MURDER FOR BESTIALITY
- If a man has sex with an animal, he must be put to death, and the animal must be killed. Leviticus 20:15

BANG YOUR CHILDLESS BROTHER'S WIFE
- Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no children, the man must marry the widow and raise up offspring for his brother. Mark 12:19

STONING OF NON VIRGNS
- If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you. Deuteronomy 22: 20-21

CURSE YOUR PARENTS, YOU DIE
- anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head. Leviticus 20:9

WEARING OF CLOTHING MADE OUT OF DIFFERENT MATERIAL
- Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

YOU SIN WITH YOUR ARM; LEG OR EYE, YOU CUT IT OFF
- If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell. Mark 9:43

SOMEONE STEALS FROM YOU, GIVE HIM MORE
- And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. Mathew 5:40

NEVER GETTING A ROUND HAIRCUT OR CUTTING YOUR BEARD
- Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.. Leviticus 19:27

A BASTARD CAN NEVER EVER BE A CHRISTIAN
- No one born of a forbidden marriage (bastard) nor any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation. Deuteronomy 23:2

OK TO THROW KIDS ONTO WALLS
- Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. Psalm 137:9

WOMEN CANNOT TEACH MEN
- I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. Timothy 2:11

WOMAN TOUCH ANOTHER MAN'S DIKC, CUT OFF HER HAND
- When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

WOMEN UNCLEAN WHILE MENSTRUATING
- When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20.

LOOKING AT A WOMAN IN LUST IS A SIN
- But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:28)

CIRCUMCISED MEN CANNOT BE CHRISTIAN
- No one who has been emasculated by crushing or cutting may enter the assembly of the Lord. Deuteronomy 23:1

SHARE ALL YOUR POSSESSIONS
- Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same. Luke 3:11

WOMEN MUST PRAY WITH THEIR HEADS COVERED AND NEVER SHAVE THEIR HEAD
- But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 1 Corinthians 11:5

2 Likes

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by dangotesmummy: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
refreshrate:

Not me, not saying that either but really women should learn to be a tad bit more submissive, even when not in the mood, there are ways you handle things, not coming off to show that youre one alagbara.
ok even when she's not in the mood she should be mumuishly submissive

1 Like

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by refreshrate: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
dangotesmummy:
ok even when she's not in the mood she should be mumuishly submissive

calm down and read what I wrote again.
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by chris4gold(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
on point, but can such wife file a raping case against her husband knowing fully well they are legarly married
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Chidoks(f): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2015
legally, i don't think a man can rape his wife .
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by MRBrownJ: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2015
chris4gold:
on point, but can such wife file a raping case against her husband knowing fully well they are legarly married

YES YES YES, she can, and would certainly win. just because you are legally married to someone does not mean you can do whatever you please with their bodies (like a slave). it is still a UNION, each of them have their own rights, and the definition of rape does not change because you are married to the victim. rape is rape because the bible verses have no power in the courtroom.

here is something to think about: let's say you have a wife who doesnt like to give head before sex, and every night before sex, you are forcing her (against her will) to go down on you... technically, in the real world, you would be guilty of sexual assault.

true story: a good friend of mine nearly ended up in jail in Norway because he dumped his gf. the jilted gf (that he dated for about a year) went to the police to "report" to them that he was forcing her to have an.al sex every time they made love. guess what?! the police went to arrest him straight away because the law for rape in Norway stipulated that the offender must stay in jail while they investigate the matter (max 3months)... and if it wasnt because he had one of the best lawyers in Oslo, he would have done 3 months of jail time (and possibly more if convicted).
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by SisterCaro(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
chris4gold:

Are you saying landlord can aswell rob his house?
you can steal something that doesnt belong to you in your own house
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by 5minsmadness: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
From a moral viewpoint a man can't actually rape his wife since the idea of marriage was to allow for legal unbridled uncensored sexval conjugation AT ALL AVAILABLE TIMES. in fact, a marriage isn't consummated until both parties have had sex. This shows the importance of sexval placement in the marriage institution.

This new idea of raping one's own wife is being introduced once again by the chaotic west who will stop at nothing to tear the marriage institution down. If the woman you love cannot consent to your having sex with her even when she is not 'in the mood' then where is the love? Where is the sacrifice? It is better if neither of you were married in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by 5minsmadness: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:

YES YES YES, she can, and would certainly win. just because you are legally married to someone does not mean you can do whatever you please with their bodies (like a slave). it is still a UNION, each of them have their own rights, and the definition of rape does not change because you are married to the victim. rape is rape because the bible verses have no power in the courtroom.

here is something to think about: let's say you have a wife who doesnt like to give head before sex, and every night before sex, you are forcing her (against her will) to go down on you... technically, in the real world, you would be guilty of sexual assault.

true story: a good friend of mine nearly ended up in jail in Norway because he dumped his gf. the jilted gf (that he dated for about a year) went to the police to "report" to them that he was forcing her to have an.al sex every time they made love. guess what?! the police went to arrest him straight away because the law for rape in Norway stipulated that the offender must stay in jail while they investigate the matter (max 3months)... and if it wasnt because he had one of the best lawyers in Oslo, he would have done 3 months of jail time (and possibly more if convicted).
. Shouting yes yes yes a thousand times doesn't make it true.

'Marital Rape' is not prosecuted in Nigeria and it only became legal in Norway a few decades ago following an overhaul of thier legal system.

1 Like

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by crackhaus: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Chidoks:
legally, i don't think a man can rape his wife .
I think what you meant to type was normally or matrimonially... because legally, it's now possible in some places.
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by MRBrownJ: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

. Shouting yes yes yes a thousand times doesn't make it true.

'Marital Rape' is not prosecuted in Nigeria and it only became legal in Norway a few decades ago following an overhaul of thier legal system.

rape or "marital rape" is legal in most countries of the REAL world. the fact that you believe that a husband CANT rape his wife is the reason why you cant understand this issue, while you should instead check the definition of RAPE.

stop using your bible to judge this issue because it has no weight in a proper court of LAW, and instead use your brain by understanding the definition of sexual assault (whether married or not).
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by 5minsmadness: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:

rape or "marital rape" is legal in most countries of the REAL world. the fact that you believe that a husband CANT rape his wife is the reason why you cant understand this issue, while you should instead check the definition of RAPE.

stop using your bible to judge this issue because it has no weight in a proper court of LAW, and instead use your brain by understanding the definition of sexual assault (whether married or not).

After all you have said, marital rape is not prosecuted in Nigeria. I didn't mention bible.

Finland, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, and some other countries in the REAL world as you call it (says a lot about your self esteem) only recently made marital rape illegal after lengthy, sometimes decades of debates.

I am not advocating for wives to be raped. I'm just saying it's strange for a couple that profess to love each other to not be able to come to a compromise on the issue of sex esp as most times the man has a higher sex drive than his female counterpart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! His Wife Is Tormenting Him. / How Do One Get The Husband To Pay For His Children's Welfare After Seperation. / Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.