Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? (8505 Views)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Bigsteveg(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Saw this inside today's PUNCH and decided to share.

As the bride, what would you do?
We have a case in hand that a wife who happened to be a new bride discovered on the wedding night that the penis of her husband actually had two heads. The penis appeared as if it is divided into two, each having a feature of a complete head. This is actually a case of marriage by arrangement and correspondence. The man was abroad and the wife was here in Nigeria. They got together by friends’ arrangement. Marriage rites were performed with an absentee husband and the new couple got sexually involved the day the groom arrived to take his wife back with him.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Tallesty1(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Keep one for later

2 Likes

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2015
Can anyone please explain to me how it is possible for anyone to get married to a stranger? I am not judging, just trying to understand.

What if you don't like his smell, for example? What if he is a liar or cheater? What if he is a drug addict? What if he is bossy or violent?

I am the kind of person who feels suffocated when a man keeps calling too much and coming around too much when we are in the process of getting to know each other. I feel like he is intruding my privacy. I need time to let people become close to me. Trust must develop, the relationship must grow slowly and gradually. So how can someone marry a stranger?

How do you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't know?

Do these people have a higher tolerance level? There are so many things that can be disturbing about the other. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Dheartless: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2015
wow good for her!
now she has no need to cheat, if she gets tired of one or one becomes boring she will just switch to the other.
what an advantage she's got in that marriage smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by floragregs(f): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
That's why it's good to test the ride before purchasing! She for done know since.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by krisCh(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
pishures or...
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Wendy80(f): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Arrangee marriage....na wa o.
Me would have asked a lot of questions na, even to weda his 'kini' is functioning well grin

Anyway, the man should have told her b4 marriage now. Love can make one accept pple even with dia plenty baggage.
They should sought for help 2geda
Reminds me of a friend who was engaged to ds man who's a little bit advanced, whenever she spends d night with him he neva touches her.
She was happy @first, saying he's decent until she mentioned it to a group of friends and they asked her if she's ok.
That she better test her 'market', na so she test oh come discover say he can't 'do' and not ready to seek for help. So she took a walk.
She's married now with a daughter, while he's yet to.

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Pictures or ....... cheesy cheesy

Eeehhh, the woman is soo lucky...She will enjoy double penetration, one in the vg, one in the an*s.... what a great gift and she's complaining grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by davide470(m): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Pictures or ....... cheesy cheesy

Eeehhh, the woman is soo lucky...She will enjoy double penetration, one in the vg, one in the an*s.... what a great gift and she's complaining grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Chai.. I know that's what you like.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
davide470:
Chai.. I know that's what you like.
cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you have two like the man in question? wink wink grin grin
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by davide470(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you have two like the man in question? wink wink grin grin
Come and find out na. My house is not that far.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
davide470:
Come and find out na. My house is not that far.
shockedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by SAMBARRY: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nawa o . another wonder. This one pass me o . KanwuliaJara con judge the matter Abeg

EfemenaXY where are you? You too show o cheesy
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Can anyone please explain to me how it is possible for anyone to get married to a stranger? I am not judging, just trying to understand.

What if you don't like his smell, for example? What if he is a liar or cheater? What if he is a drug addict? What if he is bossy or violent?

I am the kind of person who feels suffocated when a man keeps calling too much and coming around too much when we are in the process of getting to know each other. I feel like he is intruding my privacy. I need time to let people become close to me. Trust must develop, the relationship must grow slowly and gradually. So how can someone marry a stranger?

How do you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you don't know?

Do these people have a higher tolerance level? There are so many things that can be disturbing about the other. undecided

Irrelevant, if the means justifies the end.

You'll be amazed what women like this would do for papers and the chance to emigrate to Obodo-Oyinbo.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Irrelevant, if the means justifies the end.

You'll be amazed what women like this would do for papers and the chance to emigrate to Obodo-Oyinbo.

It is heart-breaking how desperate some people are, isn't it?

But what would make a man marry a woman he doesn't know?

What if she is dirty, lazy, boring, nagging, unfaithful, rude?
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Nawa o . another wonder. This one pass me o . KanwuliaJara con judge the matter Abeg

That's nothing new.

There a medical term for it and it's called Diphallia. It comes with a host of other medical problems amongst which is the risk of Spina Bifida.

Poor guy.

2 Likes

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It is heart-breaking how desperate some people are, isn't it?

But what would make a man marry a woman he doesn't know?

What if she is dirty, lazy, boring, nagging, unfaithful, rude?

True that.

But look at it this way. They are adults and certainly know what they're getting in to. Moreover, they're using each other.

Man wants a meek, submissive, village-like wife, and all the perks that come with being the domineering partner in the relationship but in a foreign country (the west), while the woman just wants to move house to the land of milk and honey, where the streets are paved with gold.

Think about those 50+ men in the USA who go back for a 2-4 week Christmas break to get a nubile, "naive" wife in her late teens - early 20's.

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by dammizz(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
More reason why arrangee marriage is a No-No. Marrying someone u've known for years doesn't guarantee a happy home let alone someone u've never met. I think someone's trying to oppress her ex that she ended up with an oversee guy undecided
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

True that.

But look at it this way. They are adults and certainly know what they're getting in to. Moreover, they're using each other.

Having to choose between poverty and an old man who wants a servant and a trophy wife is still sad. undecided

Man wants a meek, submissive, village-like wife, and all the perks that come with being the domineering partner in the relationship but in a foreign country (the west), while the woman just wants to move house to the land of milk and honey, where the streets are paved with gold.

Efe, you know what life can be like in Nigeria so I don't blame them. The West is paradise-like when compared to the life of some people in Nigeria.

What a plight. sad
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Having to choose between poverty and an old man who wants a servant and a trophy wife is still sad. undecided

Efe, you know what life can be like in Nigeria so I don't blame them. The West is paradise-like when compared to the life of some people in Nigeria.

What a plight. sad

Uh..uh...

T'is not that babes. It's lack of scruples. There are thousands of families in Naija living below the poverty line but nothing on earth will make them compromise their principles. Unfortunately, we don't get to hear much about them as they hardly ever make the news. It's those on the other end of the spectrum.

Anyway, this case is no different to that of the young man married to an old white granny for papers.

2 Likes

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Uh..uh...

T'is not that babes. It's lack of scruples. There are thousands of families in Naija living below the poverty line but nothing on earth will make them compromise their principles. Unfortunately, we don't get to hear much about them as they hardly ever make the news. It's those on the other end of the spectrum.

I consider myself a person with scruples and principles but I don't know what I would do if I didn't know how to pay for my loved ones' health treatment. Would I let them die if I had the opportunity to save their lives? I doubt it.

Anyway, this case is no different to that of the young man married to an old white granny for papers.

True.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I consider myself a person with scruples and principles but I don't know what I would do if I didn't know how to pay for my loved ones' health treatment. Would I let them die if I had the opportunity to save their lives? I doubt it.

That's because you're looking at it from the young ladies'perspective.

You wouldn't be saying the same thing on behalf of the old man "taking advantage" of the desperate woman's circumstances.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
What about our boys that have internet affairs with grannys and bring the grannys back home to marry them?
Albeit they have their plans

Arrangee marriages have been around from day zero
If this man didnt have a medical problem, no one would have heard about it.

2 Likes

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's because you're looking at it from the young ladies'perspective.

It is easier for me to put myself into her shoes so yes.

You wouldn't be saying the same thing on behalf of the old man "taking advantage" of the desperate woman's circumstances.

He offers something in return. It is ethically disputable but in many cases a welcomed opportunity.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:

It is easier for me to put myself into her shoes so yes.

He offers something in return. It is ethically disputable but in many cases a welcomed opportunity.

Precisely. That's why I said lack of scruples + them using each other jare.

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by crackhaus: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
chaircover:
What about our boys that have internet affairs with grannys and bring the grannys back home to marry them?
Albeit they have their plans

Arrangee marriages have been around from day zero
If this man didnt have a medical problem, no one would have heard about it.

Exactly, I don't get what the fuzz is about an arranged marriage.

But hey, I can't be the only one on here who found the hypothetical scenario in the OP funny... the look on a woman's face when she sees a double-edged sword, PRICELESS! gringrin
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by greatgod2012(f): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That's nothing new.

There a medical term for it and it's called Diphallia. It comes with a host of other medical problems amongst which is the risk of Spina Bifida.

Poor guy.

can it be medically/surgically treated? If yes, let him go for treatment now and save himself further embarrassment.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
greatgod2012:

can it be medically/surgically treated? If yes, let him go for treatment now and save himself further embarrassment.

He was lucky to survive to adulthood.

I don't know if it can be surgically treated, but I'm thinking if it could, it would have been done earlier... so perhaps not. I don't know.

The woman should manage jare. No one's perfect. Besides, she's lucky sef. Two for the price of one. When one gets tired, the other can take over. All night rendezvous for her.
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by KanwuliaJara: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Girl, I don't 'dig' this KAIN matter o!
Nothing interesting about it! kiss
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by greatgod2012(f): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

He was lucky to survive to adulthood.

I don't know if it can be surgically treated, but I'm thinking if it could, it would have been done earlier... so perhaps not. I don't know.

The woman should manage jare. No one's perfect. Besides, she's lucky sef. Two for the price of one. When one gets tired, the other can take over. All night rendezvous for her.

you're wicked!cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
. . .and in case anyone is arranging arrangee marriage . . . . . Just in case ooooooo!!! cool grin

you can buy the book Double Header: My Life with Two P$enises cool

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R8A2HVK
Re: Two-headed Manhood!! What Would You Do? by EfemenaXY: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
greatgod2012:

you're wicked!cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's true jor.

She's blessed and doesn't even realise it. Now what's that song we used to sing back in the day at Sunday School?

# Count your blessings name them one by one...

# Count your blessings see what God has done...

# Count your blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the lord has done!

cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_gmEJjHws

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need To Know If She's Truly Pregnant / Change Of Surname. / When Is The Best Time To Tell An Adopted Child The Truth About His Parentage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.