Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Wife! My Husband Rape Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife! My Husband Rape Me (8517 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / "No Notice from My wife....My Family Is Intact"-Emeka Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by Chidoks(f): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
crackhaus:

I think what you meant to type was normally or matrimonially... because legally, it's now possible in some places.

thanks.in what places please before i embarass myself elsewhere.
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by MRBrownJ: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

After all you have said, marital rape is not prosecuted in Nigeria. I didn't mention bible.
Finland, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, and some other countries in the REAL world as you call it (says a lot about your self esteem) only recently made marital rape illegal after lengthy, sometimes decades of debates.

again, if in Nigeria a man can RAPE his wife whenever he feels like having sex, and will not be prosecuted for it, then yes indeed this is a 3rd world country with a jungle court of law... but then again, any country in this world TODAY where they allow adult men to marry children is considered NOT the real world (to me)! so yes IMHO Nigeria is not in the real world!

I am not advocating for wives to be raped. I'm just saying it's strange for a couple that profess to love each other to not be able to come to a compromise on the issue of sex esp as most times the man has a higher sex drive than his female counterpart.

couples argue, couples have differences, couples dont always get along... its called LIFE. but if you believe that a man can forcefully have sex with his wife, when she clearly says that she does not want to (for whatever reason), then you and your state of mind are part of the problem

3 Likes

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by 5minsmadness: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
MRBrownJ:

again, if in Nigeria a man can RAPE his wife whenever he feels like having sex, and will not be prosecuted for it, then yes indeed this is a 3rd world country with a jungle court of law... but then again, any country in this world TODAY where they allow adult men to marry children is considered NOT the real world (to me)! so yes IMHO Nigeria is not in the real world!

couples argue, couples have differences, couples dont always get along... its called LIFE. but if you believe that a man can forcefully have sex with his wife, when she clearly says that she does not want to (for whatever reason), then you and your state of mind are part of the problem
Ok
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by chris4gold(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Thank God am not from Norway. Niger 4 lyf.

meanwhile, i love the way you break this matter and it's full of reality. But don't see this happening here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by chris4gold(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
dangotesmummy:
how much did you pay sef? undecided

did you buy her from her parents as a sex machine. If we now look at the so called dowry the things there no go pass 10k

ayamu lafffffin, were you there when the dowry was paid? I need to know you better to be sure am not quoting my inlaw.

Hmmm na d 10k gan i put for the envelop. Promise me you wouldn't tell grandma?

Oya talk your own!
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by snakebeat: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2015
dangotesmummy:
how much did you pay sef? undecided

did you buy her from her parents as a sex machine. If we now look at the so called dowry the things there no go pass 10k
Sharrrraap!
10k no be money? Or because ur son dangote dey lavish money on u, that's why u dey look 10k like small money....
How is dangote? cool
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by dangotesmummy: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
snakebeat:

Sharrrraap!
10k no be money? Or because ur son dangote dey lavish money on u, that's why u dey look 10k like small money....
How is dangote? cool
you too sharap.you don't talk to a billionaires mother like that cool

do you know what it took me to raise aliko dangote? Show some respect boy cool
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by dangotesmummy: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
cool
chris4gold:

ayamu lafffffin, were you there when the dowry was paid? I need to know you better to be sure am not quoting my inlaw.

Hmmm na d 10k gan i put for the envelop. Promise me you wouldn't tell grandma?

Oya talk your own!
Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by snakebeat: 4:45am On Aug 15, 2015
dangotesmummy:
you too sharap.you don't talk to a billionaires mother like that cool

do you know what it took me to raise aliko dangote? Show some respect boy cool
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife! My Husband Rape Me by AtheistD(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2015
So what about if the wife is freaky and drugs the husband for some dil-do related pleasure against his will? Is that acceptable because they are married?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Really Love The Person You Married? / What makes a man feel respected? For Mature Men Only!!! / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.