Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,896 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness (783 Views)

Woman Welcomes Quintuplets In Calabar After 10 Years Of Childlessness (Photo) / Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by peeparty(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2015
I love reporting gists like this, it always reminds me that someone above, still works miracles.
Mrs Roseline Akinsola, 50, on Monday delivered a set of twins after 14 years of childlessness. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Akinsola, who works at the Ekiti State Christian Pilgrims Board, was full of praises to God for answering her prayers.

The mother of two girls, who weighed 4.2kg and 2.3kg, advised other couples in need of children not to lose hope. In an interview with NAN, she expressed gratitude to God for giving her the children after several years.

"I thank God for the new name he has given to me; before, I was being called Iya Iyanu’’ without a child, but today, my name has changed to “Mummy Twins.’’ Many of my colleagues, friends and neighbours mocked and sidelined me, but because I stood firm on the words of God, He answered my prayers. I thank my husband, who inspite of the troubles and problems from family members, friends, colleagues and neighbours still believe in me and God.
He stood by me like a father in all ways and also believed in God all through the crisis. I also thank my siblings who stood by me in prayers for years. Let me thank God for all those who stood by me in prayers and encouraged me not to desist from serving God. These children are indeed signs that God never forgets his own people who diligently seek him and believe in his words, ” she said.

The father of the twins, Babatunde,49, also expressed gratitude to God for the children.

"We fast, pray and cry unto God for the fruits of the womb for years, but I am happy that today, God has finally fulfilled his promise to my family. I thank members of our church under the callings of Pastor and Mrs David Ajileye for their prayers and care for my family,’’ the happy father, who is also a civil servant, said.

Ajileye, who is the General Overseer of the Way of Life Bible Church, Ado-Ekiti, thanked God for his blessings in the lives of the couple.

“We have known the couple for over 15 years and they have been steadfast and faithful in serving God inspite of the challenges they were facing. For years, I and my wife have been praying to God to give the couple the fruit of the womb; I am so happy that the lord has answered their prayers. The church witnessed a similar miracle in 2013 when a couple, members of our church delivered a set of twins, a boy and a girl after 31 years of childlessness,’’ he said.

He advised the couple to teach and train the children in the ways of the lord. NAN reports that the mother and the twins were OK.

cc
obinoscopy
ishilove

1 Like

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by donbenedict(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2015
Otito diri jesu

1 Like

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by chaberry(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2015
Thats gr8
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Basildvalour(m): 11:36pm On May 13, 2015
The God of yesterday is still that of today and will remain forever unto ages to come

Miracles everywhere and this is a sure one.

Congrats to the family

1 Like

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by iduzebaba(m): 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
am sure the doctors for don make mouth say.. woman.. u don pass menopause.. u no fit born.... chai.. ur destiny cannot pass you indeed

1 Like

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Kimoni: 11:53pm On May 13, 2015
Hallelujah!!!!
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Aitee1: 12:02am On May 14, 2015
Congrats to the family!

I want twin too austinesteve let's make it happen embarassed
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by ijustdey: 12:13am On May 14, 2015
that's great.......

heavens did smile on him after all this years they had waited.... God is Good
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 12:17am On May 14, 2015
And they are sure she didn't them
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by peeparty(m): 6:36am On May 14, 2015
Aitee1:
Congrats to the family!

It done praise him in advance
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by peeparty(m): 6:37am On May 14, 2015
babyosisi:
And they are sure she didn't them
English pls
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by austinesteve(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2015
Aitee1:
Congrats to the family!

grin
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by pretydiva(f): 5:17pm On May 14, 2015
God b praise
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Deliver Twins After 14 Years Of Childlessness by smokescreen4: 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
peeparty:
English pls
grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Pako Pikin?? If Your Mum Did This To You,(photo) / As A Man Can You Do This / Do You Agree That Happiness Is A Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.