Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? (39536 Views)

Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
efilefun:
Definitely, Buhari was introducing He's VP.

You cant help but like this prof always with a pen and jotter... jotting ideas unlike the GHOST VP who vacated his position for MAMA PISS
Namadi Sambo was so relegated to the extent that at a point Patience Jonathan was recognized before him at public functions after the President.

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by mathskill: 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
emmasege:
Osinbajo's stature is a disadvantage for a position he occupies; appears like an errand boy when he stepped out with Buhari and Tony Blair last nite. Kayode Fayemi even has a better carriage.
looks could be decieving. Have you Napoleon height
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Mhosmhan(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buhari: boi come here
Osibanjo: yes sire
Buhari: u be fake pastor, I go use and dump u like we did to ya forefathers awolowo and co
your foolishness na first class...dat election still dey pain u abi?
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Ujupsy: 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
Booohari, Oshi my boy have you meet my friend No sir I av not Come close and give him a hand shake Ok sir
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by vislabraye(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2015
emmasege:
Osinbajo's stature is a disadvantage for a position he occupies; appears like an errand boy when he stepped out with Buhari and Tony Blair last nite. Kayode Fayemi even has a better carriage.

He's so awestruck....
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by globalresource: 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buhari: boi come here
Osibanjo: yes sire
Buhari: u be fake pastor, I go use and dump u like we did to ya forefathers awolowo and co

Bros you are wrong. Say NO to ethnic bias
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by wowo2: 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
When PEJ did not have patience to be introduced and ran down the plane's stairs to shake hands, they talked.
Now that VP is being duly introduced to a handshake, they talk again.... Na wa o
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by akigbemaru: 5:08pm On May 14, 2015
oshinbanjo don't be afraid oo
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by UpLoyo: 5:12pm On May 14, 2015
mployer:
Slave and master relationship grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Guk: 5:17pm On May 14, 2015
emmasege:

Fayemi is on vacation, thats why he is relaxed. Osinbajo is tensed, as he knows people like you are there with your expectations on one hand and dagger on the other hand. If you look at GMB also, his face was squeezed up all through! The weight is enormous.

You have 2 guys about to take the mantle of office who have no interest in "eating" your money. Its not in their DNA. What we need to do is to support them totally
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by datbay(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2015
emmasege:
That's the absolute truth.
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Chinom(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2015
Now, shake his hand and go make us some coffee.
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Yinkay: 5:48pm On May 14, 2015
emmasege:

It is not the size of the dog that matters in a fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog.......Mark Twain
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Desmondkk(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2015
sammieguze:
Osinbajo be like... Wake me up general... Am i dreaming?

Don't mind the guy. Still can't believe is will soon be the vice president of the fed rep of Nigeria. No wonder the guy went AWOL after they won the presidential election
Rabbishhhhhh
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by malambagu(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2015
embarassed GMB and osibanjo are now making secrete agains 2 weeks coming on new govt. god bless them.
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by freedom96: 6:14pm On May 14, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Buahri : "Osinbade" Shake him, white people dont bite is just a handsake
Appearances re deceptive indeed.From ur pic one would never imagine u could say such.
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Bigsteveg(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
emmasege:

Do u prefer a pot belly man?
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by funmilade4real(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2015
emmasege:

Pray you have Osinbajo in your family
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 14, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by deebsman1(m): 7:20pm On May 14, 2015
Lastdon02:
GMB: c'mon Osibanjo, don't be afraid. Shake him. White men don't bite.
Osibanjo: Sir, are you sure? Alright sir. grin grin grin grin cool

and some babes then, go reject d osinbajo dude that time cos of his height o grin
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 14, 2015
Osinbajo lack of experience shows in the picture.

1. He is smiling to widely.

2. He has stuck his hand out too early whilst seen to the person walking towards Blair, whilst Blair can be seen to be not walking towards him. He should have waited till he had stopped walking before reaching out and shaking hands.
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Omoobatogud(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2015
*Osinbajo trying to prostrate* as a Yoruba man he is
GMB: Haba ko! You don't need to that Prof. You senior am. Abeg shake the mugu
Prof: Are you sure? How come he looks old like this? Emi o ma like wahala n temi(i don't want any trouble oo)
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by dannewlife(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
Beware of white man's Greek gift !
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Kpokom: 7:56pm On May 14, 2015
Osinbajo:oga this man colour get as e bi oh.shey I no go stain am?
Buhari:OSI nothing dey happen
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
emmasege:

Sounds like the type of man that is easily underestimated.
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Lastdon02(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2015
deebsman1:

and some babes then, go reject d osinbajo dude that time cos of his height o grin

Lwkmd abi na
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by femo86(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
politricks:
Your case is similar to that of this guy below.

That's why I love NL....full of laughter and fun!!! FuNny dudes dey this NL ooooo...my belle oooo
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by femo86(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2015
Omoobatogud:
*Osinbajo trying to prostrate* as a Yoruba man he is
GMB: Haba ko! You don't need to that Prof. You senior am. Abeg shake the mugu
Prof: Are you sure? How come he looks old like this? Emi o ma like wahala n temi(i don't want any trouble oo)

Guy u funny oooo!!!! Yeye guy. Thanks for msking me laugh
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by piagetskinner(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2015
He be like; propesor OSinbaDe com and shake dza White oyinbo,abi u Neba Shake am por OYinbo bpor?...Kai osinbadE!!mutum na
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:22am On May 15, 2015
Lolz
D story of David in d bible when d prophet came to Anoint him.
Firigbon ko si ilekkun Aso rock na person wey get key go enter.
No b stature them dey tak do am oo, Its wat u got upstairs.
GOD has Rejected A Big tommy VP and replaced him with our OSINBAJO

GMB 2019
Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by omonnakoda: 12:37am On May 15, 2015
GenBuhari:
Osinbajo lack of experience shows in the picture.

1. He is smiling to widely.

2. He has stuck his hand out too early whilst seen to the person walking towards Blair, whilst Blair can be seen to be not walking towards him. He should have waited till he had stopped walking before reaching out and shaking hands.

You are now an expert on what.? Quoting from the 10 commandments of How to shake Oyinbo.
If Oyibo smiles widely he i friendly and when a black man does he is inexperienced.
By the way I can see Tony Blair's hand is the more advanced not Osinbajo's. There i absolutely nothing to be read into that picture.
A man who is a SAN,university professor of many years and who has worked at the United Nations is by no stretch of the imagination "inexperienced" . If I were him the only person I would be nervous about in that picture would be my boss

Please stop talking non sense. Meeting Tony Blair is now meeting God?
The only psychological thing going on here is "projection" you are projecting YOUR OWN insecurities on to him.
All I see is a polite friendly smile

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? by omonnakoda: 12:39am On May 15, 2015
lilmax:
His first time grin
to ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers ‘doublecross’ FG After Price Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.