Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. (2853 Views)

The State Of The Nation: A Cartoon To Cure Your Sickness! / Greater Igbo Nation: A Search For The Lost Igbo Tribes In America / BIAFRA As A Nation.......(a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by disumusa: 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
Pls ibo we are not related, rather related with hausa i.e religions,histry i.e decend from north, sango mother is nupe, oyo state tapa, kwara,kogi,benue.
Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by Linzo(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
nkwako:
Pls leave yorubas alone

You Yorubas are betrayals but nevertheless you will soon become slave in the hands of the BOKOHARAMIST aka HUASA/FALANI

1 Like

Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by OneNaira6: 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
Lmfaooooo @ 2015 election is the continue of our slavery.

So they knew and still voted for babaonechance. Na wa ooo. The kain juju Wey north put on SW na strong juju grin grin grin

Anyway, I support this whole heartily. I'm in full support of una oduduwa republic. Please hurry up and Get out. If you want, I can sign whatever paper needed to push for the referendum even if I'm not yoruba. If you guys would allow non yorubas to sign, I know more than enough people that'll gladly, happily, excitedly sign it for una.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
Dey don dey wake up...
Fools!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by durosegun(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by cirmuell(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2015
Linzo:
Foolish people, after betraying your brother by selling your right to Abokis and mallams you are now looking for ODUDUWA Republic. join hand with us to achieve the dream BIAFRA, THE RISING SUN
Oloriburuku nie, awon iran iyalaya e ni foolish people. Eranko angry who the phuck are the brothers?
Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 14, 2015
a beg who be the stu.pid op wey wan cause segregation #Onenigeria
Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by tonychristopher: 6:53pm On May 14, 2015
dckelvin:
The Congress for Yoruba nation have called on the Yoruba nation to arise & support the push for Yoruba referendum for the actualization of Oududuwa Republic.
link.
# http://www.yorubacongress.org/referendum.html

HMMMMMMM WONDERS SHALL NEVER END ....LOL

I PRAY IT WORKS .....THEY SHOULD PUSH FOR IT

BUT WILL OWAMBE ALLOW THEM

THEY ARE GROWING BLOKOS...I AM IMPRESSED

1 Like

Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by mekadinho(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2015
WHO DASH THEM BALLS...? FEAR GO GREE THEM? @ THE MENTION OF HAUSA, ALL OFE MMANU BOW...

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by zimoni(f): 9:14pm On May 14, 2015
Good idea.

Whatever will bring the forced-marriage to an end is okay by me.

We shall get there.
Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by tonytony208(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
Linzo:
Foolish people, after betraying your brother by selling your right to Abokis and mallams you are now looking for ODUDUWA Republic. join hand with us to achieve the dream BIAFRA, THE RISING SUN

Don't worry, biafrans. We have decided to stand on our own. If we join you now, there will be too many throats waiting to suck your oyel. So, let us chart our own course and live our own lives the best we can. We don't need your oil to survive; we never needed your oil before the oil was discovered.
Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by tonytony208(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
Linzo:

You Yorubas are betrayals but nevertheless you will soon become slave in the hands of the BOKOHARAMIST aka HUASA/FALANI

Thank you very much. Are you happy now? I suggest you go work on your Biafra (that is if you are serious about it), while we work on our oduduwa
Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by basilo101: 10:06pm On May 14, 2015
They got no balls 4 dat. Dey r 4eva loyal to dia northern masters.
Re: Photos: Congress Of Yoruba Nation. A Call For Oududuwa Republic. by SOUNDKING: 10:28pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
This will be a welcome development!

God Bless BIAFRA
very well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu / #biafrexit Latest Update. SCREENSHOT. / The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.