Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu (2848 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Daura Dulllardinho

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is not your Nigerian, u abuse and get away with it.

He is not a Nigerian and u will certainly pay dearly.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Pavore9: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
UK drone strikes? Making money from Nigeria is more important to the UK government, if they could ignore china's appalling human rights record and rolled out red carpet for the Chinese President in his just concluded visit to the UK because China has the money they eagerly need!

10 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by chrisblack: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Stolen:
Nnamdi Kanu is not your Nigerian, u abuse and get away with it.

He is not a Nigerian and u will certainly pay dearly.
Ok we hear.He is an amelican .yeye

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2015
IPOB and Ibos - bunch of dimwits.

8 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by bodeloja: 3:33am On Oct 25, 2015
Buhari is bound to crash Nigeria. illiterate pilot always does.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 4:31am On Oct 26, 2015
Buhari will pay dearly for further human rights violation.

3 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by drey076(m): 4:45am On Oct 26, 2015
Empty chest beaters, they can only make noise on Nairaland. Only jobless igbo agitate for biafra

4 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Warlord3000(m): 5:00am On Oct 26, 2015
Lwkmd this is hilarious cheesy

Drones because someone has a dual nationality..

Lwkmd... This is simply hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even couple of real British lost their lives recently in Morocco and the world didn't crash.. Not to talk of someone with a dual nationality..

Make I no laff pee for body cheesy

Nonetheless i must commend I like the weed you are taking.. And won't mind being linked to your dealer wink

3 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by rassan: 5:06am On Oct 26, 2015
You are a comedian
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by omoelesa(m): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2015
Stolen:
Daura President Buhari
were re o.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by simplycarro: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2015
It has dawn on me that some silly Igbos are just out to keep ridiculing the igbo nation.
The Igbos I know and interact with daily in life are far too intelligent than these congregation of Igbos here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by M4gunners: 6:37am On Oct 26, 2015
drey076:
Empty chest beaters, they can only make noise on Nairaland. Only jobless igbo agitate for biafra
Please shut up. Hw many of them are you feeding or clothing if i may ask? You guys say the Igbos are the problem of this Country, they feel like leaving, you won't let them.
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by M4gunners: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2015
simplycarro:
It has dawn on me that some silly Igbos are just out to keep ridiculing the igbo nation.
The Igbos I know and interact with daily in life are far too intelligent than these congregation of Igbos here on NL.
Stop making jest of yourself bro.
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2015
The MP letter we put out is the least of communication betwween world leaders on the return of political prisoners to Nigeria in this democratic dispensation.

Buhari u will certainly pay dearly for this.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2015
Empty threat

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 7:01am On Oct 26, 2015
Pavore9:
UK drone strikes? Making money from Nigeria is more important to the UK government, if they could ignore china's appalling human rights record and rolled out red carpet for the Chinese President in his just concluded visit to the UK because China has the money they eagerly need!

It is a shame the money they are making is not from your desert North but from the SS/SE. One Nigeria is a fraud.

One Nigeria is North stealing from the south and using southern wealth to form President to the wor;d.

Poverty North living a lie. The Zoo must fall.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2015
No 1 criteria to be an ipob member: You must be very dumb

3 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by tunjion: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2015
I dont support the return of political prisoner like Abacha administration. Buhari is a disappointment.
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by obailala(m): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2015
Warlord3000:
Lwkmd this is hilarious cheesy

Drones because someone has a dual nationality..

Lwkmd... This is simply hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even couple of real British lost their lives recently in Morocco and the world didn't crash.. Not to talk of someone with a dual nationality..

Make I no laff pee for body cheesy

Nonetheless i must commend I like the weed you are taking.. And won't mind being linked to your dealer wink
Please this has nothing to do with weed, rather this sort of reasoning has everything to do with an inborn dullness/delusion. The blame cannot and should not be put on weed.

And lest I forget, the larger population of igbos should stop being insulted because of the activities or reasoning of these microscopic few dullards; you should remember that the empty vessels makes the loudest noise and that's the exact case playing out here.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2015
obailala:
Please this has nothing to do with weed, rather this sort of reasoning has everything to do with an inborn dullness/delusion. The blame cannot and should not be put on weed.
And lest I forget, the larger population of igbos should stop being insulted because of the activities or reasoning of these microscopic few dullards; you should remember that the empty vessels makes the loudest noise and that's the exact case playing out here.

Wat will yoruba not say to save this forced marriage. Dere is God ooo

I look forward to the days ahead when yorubas will mind their own business.
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by GentleToks(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2015
I am a British citizen too and i can put it to you that the greatest mistake of IPOD/BIAFRA is getting UK involved in Nnamdi Kanu's crime against a Nation. What a big mistake!!!!! British government would nail him faster than he ever thought.

Who remember the Rwanda genocide? Those guys preaching and inciting people on a Radio in Rwanda were later caught in UK around 2006, on trial in 2006 and got sent to years imprisonment.

The UK authority never allowed IRA(fought the British army for Irish independence; 60% members were sent to maximum prisons in UK for doing something similar to Kanu's action).

The British government does not tolerate Terrorism and violence in any form being on a Radio, Leaflets on the streets(Muslims tried it in UK and all went to prison for it).

If you take a proper look at that letter, the MP wants to know his crime against Nigeria state and when the evidence of his war-threatening is released to this British MP, Nnamdi Kanu might be placed Scotland Yard watch. Nnamdi Kanu would be as bad as Henry Okah of South Africa.

You and i know that Nnamdi Kanu's crime is as bad as act of terrorism(Inciting people against a state). In UK, inciting someone or group of people against individual or group of people carries 6years minimum imprisonment.

He might lose his British passport if Nnamdi Kanu is eventually found guilty and it's pretty obvious to the blind that Nnamdi Kanu would be found guilty considering the massive evidence against him. Below are Nnamdi Kanu crimes against a sovereign nation called Nigeria.

1-The Radio piracy
2-Terrorism(inciting people against a Nation is called Terrorism).

The evidence(Those war-calling words on Radio) against him is too overwhelming for Nigerians to ignore and too much for UK to deal with.

There are people(Artos of Catalan, Spain and Alex Salmon of Scotland) fighting for the independence of their countries around the world as at today but none did what Nnamdi Kanu was doing on a live radio. He is an uneducated fool.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by azzima(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2015
Bla bla bla bla! !!!!!!!!!!!.........We have been hearing ultimatums upon threats, Homie is still eating uncooked beans in Kirikiri. His head will re-format to humility soon.
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2015
I can't believe a group of people can be sooooo dumb. I wish saner and more sensible Igbo won't just sit by the sidelines and watch these people drag their ethnic group in the mud.

they need to come up here in this forum and other fora and let the whole know that not all igbos are mentally deranged.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by azzima(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Stolen:

It is a shame the money they are making is not from your desert North but from the SS/SE. One Nigeria is a fraud.

One Nigeria is North stealing from the south and using southern wealth to form President to the wor;d.

Poverty North living a lie. The Zoo must fall.
see how this fool is cornering SS money?Igbos and their trickery. We are talking about Igbo matter here but you had to cleverly add SS to your point because you wouldn't have made ANY sense if you had only mentioned SE by itself. You know why?SE don't contribute MAJORLY to Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Boss13: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2015
A British citizen, making and creating problems for another sovereign country.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by azzima(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2015
tunjion:
I dont support the return of political prisoner like Abacha administration. Buhari is a disappointment.
FURTHERMORE,we have all seen the best that Igbos can impact during elections. They voted 95% for the RULING party but the party still lost. So what's the worst that Buhari needs to expect in the next election? ?Igbos ain't relevant anymore !!
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 1:39am On Oct 27, 2015
simplycarro:

You talk am well. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by carnegiefan: 4:38am On Oct 27, 2015
GentleToks:
I am a British citizen too and i can put it to you that the greatest mistake of IPOD/BIAFRA is getting UK involved in Nnamdi Kanu's crime against a Nation. What a big mistake!!!!! British government would nail him faster than he ever thought.

Who remember the Rwanda genocide? Those guys preaching and inciting people on a Radio in Rwanda were later caught in UK around 2006, on trial in 2006 and got sent to years imprisonment.

The UK authority never allowed IRA(fought the British army for Irish independence; 60% members were sent to maximum prisons in UK for doing something similar to Kanu's action).

The British government does not tolerate Terrorism and violence in any form being on a Radio, Leaflets on the streets(Muslims tried it in UK and all went to prison for it).

If you take a proper look at that letter, the MP wants to know his crime against Nigeria state and when the evidence of his war-threatening is released to this British MP, Nnamdi Kanu might be placed Scotland Yard watch. Nnamdi Kanu would be as bad as Henry Okah of South Africa.

You and i know that Nnamdi Kanu's crime is as bad as act of terrorism(Inciting people against a state). In UK, inciting someone or group of people against individual or group of people carries 6years minimum imprisonment.

He might lose his British passport if Nnamdi Kanu is eventually found guilty and it's pretty obvious to the blind that Nnamdi Kanu would be found guilty considering the massive evidence against him. Below are Nnamdi Kanu crimes against a sovereign nation called Nigeria.

1-The Radio piracy
2-Terrorism(inciting people against a Nation is called Terrorism).

The evidence(Those war-calling words on Radio) against him is too overwhelming for Nigerians to ignore and too much for UK to deal with.

There are people(Artos of Catalan, Spain and Alex Salmon of Scotland) fighting for the independence of their countries around the world as at today but none did what Nnamdi Kanu was doing on a live radio. He is an uneducated fool.

You Nigerians zoogerians are always incoherent in your arguments.
Let me ask you a question: What happened to MASSOB and their leader Uwazuruike? Weren't they totally tame and completely non-violent, yet you people hunted them like game animals, killing and maiming them willy-nilly?

You people think that the WHOLE WORLD is not seeing what is happening?
How many times did Alex Salmond get arrested by the British secret police and clamped in a dungeon for canvassing Scottish independence? How many times did Spanish secret police detain Artos?

Notice that I didn't use Nnamdi Kanu, just to prove to you that it really doesn't matter how Biafran agitators make their case, they will be given zoo treatment. But not to worry, the zoo will find out soon that it cannot treat a citizen of a major power anyhow and get away scottfree. The reason is that major countries have MANY interested parties who can go after you if you mess with their citizen.
If you escape their government, you will not escape their "non-state actors".

Free Kanu, or face the consequences.
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by GentleToks(m): 9:26am On Oct 27, 2015
carnegiefan:

You Nigerians zoogerians are always incoherent in your arguments.
Let me ask you a question: What happened to MASSOB and their leader Uwazuruike? Weren't they totally tame and completely non-violent, yet you people hunted them like game animals, killing and maiming them willy-nilly?

You people think that the WHOLE WORLD is not seeing what is happening?
How many times did Alex Salmond get arrested by the British secret police and clamped in a dungeon for canvassing Scottish independence? How many times did Spanish secret police detain Artos?

Notice that I didn't use Nnamdi Kanu, just to prove to you that it really doesn't matter how Biafran agitators make their case, they will be given zoo treatment. But not to worry, the zoo will find out soon that it cannot treat a citizen of a major power anyhow and get away scottfree. The reason is that major countries have MANY interested parties who can go after you if you mess with their citizen.
If you escape their government, you will not escape their "non-state actors".

Free Kanu, or face the consequences.

Like i said in my quoted submission, i am a British citizen my self and i live here in Kent.

It ll be suicidal for any British citizen to incite someone or group of people against a sovereign Nation like Nigeria under the pretence of agitation for independence and expect British government to come to his/her rescue.

It may interest you to know that Nnamdi Kanu is already in trouble in UK if he is found guilty in a law court in Nigeria. And interestingly, all evidence against Nnamdi Kanu as a Terrorist is on Tape; undeniable. I knew it right from day one that Nnamdi Kanu would go down for all those war-calling utterances on Radio. I knew those broadcasts were being recorded by State security apparatus. All these tapes would be presented to British government and that alone would seal his fate.

If Nnamdi Kanu is eventually convicted of this crime, his name goes on national crime data called Criminal record. He is finished. He is as good as Britishless as far as gaining employment in UK.
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by Ngwaukwu1(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2015
GentleToks:

If Nnamdi Kanu is eventually convicted of this crime, his name goes on national crime data called Criminal record. He is finished. He is as good as Britishless as far as gaining employment in UK.

Having a criminal record in the UK does not make one "as good as Britishless as far as gaining employment in the UK". It may limit your options but it certainly doesn't mean you can't get a job. Even sex offenders get jobs in the UK in spite of their offending history being evident on their "national crime data". So if Kanu is convicted of his crime and eventually returns to the UK he will not be unemployable.

After all the "terrorist" Mandela went from being an incarcerated criminal to being a celebrated world icon.
Re: Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu by GentleToks(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2015
Ngwaukwu1:

Having a criminal record in the UK does not make one "as good as Britishless as far as gaining employment in the UK". It may limit your options but it certainly doesn't mean you can't get a job. Even sex offenders get jobs in the UK in spite of their offending history being evident on their "national crime data". So if Kanu is convicted of his crime and eventually returns to the UK he will not be unemployable.

After all the "terrorist" Mandela went from being an incarcerated criminal to being a celebrated world icon.

You are comparing Nnamdi Kanu to Madiba. What a joke!!!

I know criminal record does not stop you from gaining employment outrightly but your choice would be extremely limited. Go and ask unlucky ones who find themselves in this criminal record web, it's an horrible experience for them.

Professional jobs should be the last thing on your mind if your names goes on National criminal data base. Menial jobs might be your only option or better still, personal business if Kanu could raise the Capital...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / Naira Fall Against Dollars: Sold At N241 Per Dollar - This Is Outrageous / You Do Not Deserve To Be President, Ezekwesili LAMBASTS Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.