Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro (49113 Views)

Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music / Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags / The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by asumo12: 6:17pm On May 14, 2015
hefty4real:
grin Dancing Shoki with pants on! shocked grin She be Felaj ? grin
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2015
#shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by bunmioguns(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2015
Lol
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
Jonathan's people

What do you expect from drunkards ?
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
lulukay:
Dance is a good thing.. But this is quite provocative for her age.. Who's her mother... cry

Most likely in the audience clapping and giggling like a fooool
Tomorrow they will take her to Italy to start business and build them upstairs
Na so e dey take start

5 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by justjify(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
... And this made front page. So pathetic.
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by babyBB: 6:19pm On May 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Mini badoooooooosky! Na so me sef bad wen I dey her age eee....we dey cleopatra anyhow for best dancer grin grin grin Kai!.Idowu this babe photocopy you mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
very unGodly and u are proud of it. @ 10 she dances dis way wat will happen if she turns 18? She will be a club girl

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by edwife(f): 6:20pm On May 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:

vulgar ke? For warri pikin? LWkmd!

I beg idowu leave jokegrin, you fit be her mum the way i dey see this girl footstep.... tongue

The dance is very provocative,very.

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by ifeanyi83(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2015
Amazing talent....hopefully she will be as intelligent also...

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by egbaguy: 6:21pm On May 14, 2015
pretydiva:
I must confess d kid is gud. Reminds me of wen I was a child sad..her parents should tk her 2 a gud dancing sch, so she can harness her talent
dancing is talent? Waoh!!!!!
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Kimoni: 6:21pm On May 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Mini badoooooooosky! Na so me sef bad wen I dey her age eee....we dey cleopatra anyhow for best dancer grin grin grin Kai!.Idowu this babe photocopy you mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pictures or ....

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Acidosis(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2015
The shoki steps were sooooooo perfect, especially the hand positioning...

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by jumzzy448: 6:22pm On May 14, 2015
Nothing to be proud of.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by jamesbridget13(f): 6:22pm On May 14, 2015
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by egbaguy: 6:22pm On May 14, 2015
She is dancing away her future....... I can bet dey go don dey f inger her!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by egbaguy: 6:23pm On May 14, 2015
Acidosis:
The shoki steps were sooooooo perfect, especially the hand positioning...
we cant wait to see ur daughter like diz too...
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by bbdd: 6:23pm On May 14, 2015
This is wrong. I admire talent but she's giving off sexual vibes too early for her age.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by loomer: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
The girl na real ogbanje
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On May 14, 2015
babyBB:
very unGodly and u are proud of it. @ 10[b] she dances dis way wat will happen if she turns 18?[/b ]he will be a club girl
She will dance for Beyonce and Terry G na.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 14, 2015
She's too young for dis nah..

7 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by kombo(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2015
[size=16pt]Girl, send your account number!!!!!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by fabulous660(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2015
OMG!!! the girl good die..... she get luck say na small pikin she be, she for don collect....

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by admax(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2015
I don't know about you but this is a case of Child Abuse , we are teaching our little girls to be sex object, dancing and twisting like a professional pole dancers.....Thanks to the Childish music artiste we now have.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
edwife:

I beg idowu leave jokegrin, you fit be her mum the way i dey see this girl footstep.... tongue

The dance is very provocative,very.
Lmao! I go kill am if she dance Allaji for public.

But if na shoki and sekem, i will join her. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
I guess she's made her parents proud undecided undecided undecided
Dress a kid this way and present her to a show where possible rapists are sad sad. And she's got no reserve in her anymore at such young age embarassed
*show of shame* Tufiakwa angry

5 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by innocent1(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
Nice one from a pretty little girl. Keep it up little Angel

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by PAnaceA7(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
bbdd:
This is wrong. I admire talent but she's giving off sexual vibes too early for her age.
You just spoke my mind.. B4 dis gal enta 18..... She go turn to anoda tin oo

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by OpalBee(f): 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
I can't applaud this kind of dancing. Too provocative... I live in warri, I have a daughter too and would never let her do this...with paedophiles and psychos abounding in the world today? HELL to the NO will I let my little innocent girl do this

9 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by darlenese(f): 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
There's nothing extra ordinary here, every kpako child is warri is a pro" when it comes to dancing

3 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
Kimoni:

Pictures or ....

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by ibroauthen(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
pretydiva:
I must confess d kid is gud. Reminds me of wen I was a child sad..her parents should tk her 2 a gud dancing sch, so she can harness her talent
Nne.... abeg u go sabi lie ooo, u no look like person wey fit carry leg up sev let alone dance undecided
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Ebonymiss: 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
Pls leave the girl alone haters tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) / The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek / Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.