Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro (49115 Views)

Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music / Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags / The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by jaz(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
her parents needs investigating

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by mayorbaron(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2015
mb yaf finish.
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 14, 2015
Nothing fantastic about this, totally saddening.

We cry abuse and the rise in paedophilic activities.

What do we say about this??

4 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 14, 2015
Very good dancer

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by adwem2003(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2015
Is that why they are spraying her N20 notes? embarassed
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Petra23(f): 6:34pm On May 14, 2015
Nfn new..my kid sist is 11 and she dances so perfectly, like she's a grown ass,from shoki to any style including break dance and whining.anyways, tx fun to watch 'em kids do it like 'em bigx
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Litmus: 6:35pm On May 14, 2015
chuzzyofficial:
Watch this Nigerian Delta state 10 year old kid "whyning" and rocking like a professional. she danced all the trending dance steps in 9ja at the moment. you surely will be trilled!!
see video here >>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jMfXbLNKM

Where in Nigeria would parents or adults stand around and let a little girl dance so lewdly?? > shocked shocked

At Christmas or new year there used to be a type of mascaraed dance performed by young boys wearing a king of toucan bird head-masks and raffia skirt. At some point, a stylized copulation is performed to the embarrassment of the audience. But the whole thing is steeped in tradition. The video above is odd, i just cant see it happening Warri where I'm from.

People do post all kinds of stuff on you tub claiming Nigeria in order to accrue hits.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Fynestboi: 6:36pm On May 14, 2015
Me like. What stop her from Going for Nigeria got talent. Amarachi is a typical example of this. Instead of her wasting her talent for a can star. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by princefaculty(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2015
Geniusis not born but made, she carefully practised her way into this & will sure take her placed if well harnessed.
Keep it up lil onen ensure u match this with your studies.
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by odepacy: 6:38pm On May 14, 2015
Speechless
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Fynestboi: 6:38pm On May 14, 2015
edwife:
Not cool,very vulgar for a 10 years old.... undecidedundecided

Vulgar?

This girl nko?

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Gabriel300(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2015
Summer1:
Your topic said 10 yr old and ur write up said 13yrs old..quite confusing
Surely One Of Those '35 States' Twitter Niggaz..... Surely!!!
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Fynestboi: 6:40pm On May 14, 2015
goshen26:
Worry babes are d same..

No matter d age

See fallacy undecided undecided
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by MosakuAW(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2015
I beg no dey condem the girl and her mother. There is nothing wrong with the dance, they are all latest dance in town and she prove to be good at it all.

The dance is not so bad for her age, all na mentality and guaidiance from her parent. If na Oyinbo pikin now, we go dey hail am. I beg make Kaffy come employ, educute and train this little girl to become a better dancer.

Not all that take dancing as a proffesion are vulgar or prostitute, so are well respected around the globe. i beg 100 shoki for the girl jare....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by stlaibrowne(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2015
Op you no well, you know tell me say na small pikin dey dance now that's not fair abeg where is her mother. She deserves serious whooping

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by eshope(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2015
I wonder if dis girl can be dis good on sturdy....not shoki grin
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by sexyeyes(f): 6:45pm On May 14, 2015
Dis is wonderful wow dis pikin dey dance fire

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by younghartz(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2015
Either one of d family member is a call-girl or a dj

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Plus234(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2015
people are talking shiit becos she no be footballer or musician, nonsense
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 14, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Even a new born baby in warri will perform shoki dance
RIP To English
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by lovelyadeola(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2015
chuzzyofficial:
Watch this Nigerian Delta state 10 year old kid "whyning" and rocking like a professional. she danced all the trending dance steps in 9ja at the moment. you surely will be trilled!!
see video here >>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-jMfXbLNKM
Ah! SHOKI Ah! SHOKI

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by kinibigdeal(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
RIP To English

To English language
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by dnuelly(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2015
Dah Mst be Little Sophia tongue. Dnt criticise... If na ur pikin... U go kill am?... Oya go kill Amarachi na!!!
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by tobie247(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
mayorbaron:
mb yaf finish.
Lol! I swear down, diz mb no dey smile. Meanwhile y people dey make big fuss for here na. D girl talent obviously na dance, biko make she dance. If she no dance am outside, she go still dey dance am inside house. Na make her parents just guide and give am proper moral training.
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by goodgood2(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
I feel sorry for parents wey dey expose dem pikin to those kind songs. Btw, the girl na potential runs girl/stripper. Dem dey feel say she dey bring money come. Time never reach?
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by California1(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2015
Summer1:
Your topic said 10 yr old and ur write up said 13yrs old..quite confusing
where did you see 13 .....I saw 10
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by mightyleks(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2015
Download complete

Watched

please what's vulgar there

someone tell me..
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On May 14, 2015
na so dem dey take start
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by touchmeder: 7:04pm On May 14, 2015
edwife:
Not cool,very vulgar for a 10 years old.... undecidedundecided

Honestly. I can scarcely believe she was allowed to do that plus dressed in that manner. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 14, 2015
babyosisi:
And we wonder why rapeests and pedophiles abound in Nigeria
Why would the parents of a 10 year old allow her do this sort of butt shaking in the presence of men
This is sickening to watch
A lot of girls did not shake butts when they were that young. Did it prevent them from becoming prostitutes? Is there really a specific age of girls that should shake their butts?

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by sugarbuns(f): 7:06pm On May 14, 2015
Half the people on here have never been to Warri, all you know is what you hear at comedy shows. Like kids in Lagos and PH don't dance like that. The girl can dance let her dance.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by elohorayodele: 7:07pm On May 14, 2015
The day my daughter dance like this I go beat am till she go forget all the dance moves. When I finish with her she go begin doubt whether Na me really Born her self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) / The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek / Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.