Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! (1195 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Cholls(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2015
my brothers come let's all have a nice time....cuz body no be fire wood.

Anyway two of mine:

I was visiting this girl I hadn't seen in a long time, and my chances of getting laid were pretty good to begin with. So this cheesy move did a perfect job: she was talking about germs and stuff, and how she sanitize her hands all the time. So i reach across the table, take her hand in mine and say
''My sister do you have to sanitize them now?''
''No...''
I just keep my hands on the table, casually playing with hers, and continue talking so it doesn't get awkward. After just a minute she's already happily squeezing away
AT MY HAND, MY D1CK LOL

The other one of mine:

I think i was in a shop where they sell pefume and this fine girl that worked there comes up to me and ask:
''Hey do you need help finding anthing?''
I replied
''No because i just found you...''
The girl melted! Her guard was completely destroyed and she had this huge grin on her face! I was sooooo smooth!
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 14, 2015
The smoothest thing I've ever said to a woman is your skin is smooth.
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 14, 2015
mine is,
Abeg free me, you are not the only girl in the world. She melted. smiley
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
You have a very sexy body. Works all the time. grin
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Ruffychuks: 3:54pm On May 14, 2015
saw a lady told her I want to 4uck her n she agreed without hesitation I took her to my crib n straphed d hell out of her.
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by ginawest(f): 3:54pm On May 14, 2015
Teempakguy:
mine is,
Abeg free me, you are not the only girl in the world. She melted. smiley
lipsrsealed
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 14, 2015
ginawest:
lipsrsealed
talk na cheesy
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14, 2015
Ruffychuks:
saw a lady told her I want to 4uck her n she agreed without hesitation I took her to my crib n straphed d hell out of her.

Aaahaaaa....mmm... lipsrsealed
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Mhizkel(f): 4:07pm On May 14, 2015
uhmmm..Not smooth enough!
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by natas22: 4:11pm On May 14, 2015
All the comments sucks bro if she sees you in a classy ride na she go come ask you wetin be your name na from there class go come dismiss. Its money doing all the sexy talking no long story. If you think am lying ask guys with bad ass rides how it works.

www.
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 14, 2015
Thinking. . . .
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by limolalikamaila: 4:17pm On May 14, 2015
Lets have sex but no string attached

1 Like

Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Elano24(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
I told one black pretty girl dat she was so amazing just the way she is. And she was like are u 4 real?
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by 2dice(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2015
Baby what is your ATM pin .....
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Cholls(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2015
Mhizkel:
uhmmm..Not smooth enough!
my sister you know am smooth like that with any girl.
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by Mhizkel(f): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
Cholls:
my sister you know am smooth like that with any girl.
okay
Re: The Smoothest Thing You Ever Said To A Woman! by DEIFIED(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2015
I told a girl i met at bus stop that her beauty is attractive even to a blind man, and she collapsed. i have to run for my dare life.

(1) (Reply)

15 Telephone Tip-offs That Your Partner May Be Cheating On You / I Met Her On Facebook / 5 Things A Woman Should Not Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.