Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation (2173 Views)

My Advice To fellow Igbos Living In The North. / CNN Breaking News:Tension in South East over Biafra agitation. / Dear Fellow Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Fellow Igbos Beware Of Biafra Agitation by iiiyyyk(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2015
NIJJAking:
These chaps that are clamouring for war i doubt they have witnessed a minor riot to know how hot the situation is at such times not to talk of war.

@ OP TWO THINGS ARE INVOLVED HERE, ONE YOU ARE NOT IGBO, TWO IF MISTAKENLY YOU ARE IGBO, THEN YOU MUST BE SUFFERING FROM INDOMIE DEPENDENCY SYSDROME.
ALSO, I SSTRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU DO GENETIC EVALUATION, WHO KNOWS..... WHO MIGHT BE SHOCKED AT THE RESULT.

Scotland, cataland, etc are asking for independence are they asking for way. Niger delta militants are they asking for war, justice and fairness is what every man and race needs. the world is were it is today tru wars and strugles, nobody gives u unless u demand, if possible fight for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: How Allison Madueke Establishes "The Controversial Union Newspaper" / APC Crisis: Atiku Makes Request Ahead Of APC NEC Meeting Tomorrow / See What Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Posted On His Facebook Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.