Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. (9594 Views)

Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / Why Are Some Men So Easy To Manipulate? / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by endowednicky(f): 2:33am On May 15, 2015
grin tongue lipsrsealed@op,same way its easy for you get STD!!!be there having sex with dem all,while your mates are busy making money.Zombie in the highest order
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by tottinova: 4:14am On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:
Because men are sleeping with anything that has a hole.

you girls allow us know dat you've gat free holes
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by MrsChima(f): 4:52am On May 15, 2015
tottinova:

you girls allow us know dat you've gat free holes

Because we know you guys will take it dirty, infected, smelly, and whatever just to bust a nut.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nickymezor(f): 7:22am On May 15, 2015
Na some babes OP, nt all gals... BTW y re guys always after tins on skirts
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by tottinova: 7:51am On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Because we know you guys will take it dirty, infected, smelly, and whatever just to bust a nut.

wonderful u know the qualities of those holes Buh you don't inform the guys, why
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by engrhorla(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2015
Blackett:
Hypocrite.

Why don't you reject their advances, or stop asking them for sex? You ask for sex and they accept, or, they request for sex and you indulge, and then you have the temerity to come and ask _stupid questions as if having sex was as easy as joining 2 magnets together.

Sex doesn't just happen, it's initiated. Stop asking hopelessly _stupid questions.
I gbadun ur para...as in! U knw d Op b4
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by bukatyne(f): 9:16am On May 15, 2015
natas22:

Am not here to say anything bad about girls, i do respect them but this days to have sex with one is like Good Morning. Can someone please explain why i just can't understand.

www.

Are you high?

You see a girl, chyke her and you both have sex

And you are asking us why it is so easy to 'have sex' with a girl? Are you gay? Who do you want to have sex with again?

Seriously

And next time, zipping up will solve your problems.

Tomorrow someone will turn around and ask why women feel used after a relationship breaks up!

Jeez undecided
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by bukatyne(f): 9:17am On May 15, 2015
Blackett:
You are too inconsequential for me to deliver a hate speech to. What do you expect from a gathering of dumb guys? _stupid topics, of course.

Lmao!
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 11:01am On May 15, 2015
Richiy:

Seriously, I like you.
cheesy
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2015
Richiy:

Seriously, I like you.
cheesy
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by MrsChima(f): 11:11am On May 15, 2015
tottinova:

wonderful u know the qualities of those holes Buh you don't inform the guys, why

Because the hole carriers are not deaf and mute.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Ladyzinny: 1:43pm On May 15, 2015
why wnt some not all,where my fellow lady opened her mouth and say whatever u see odas do weda is benefitting or not,yes now,d funny tin is dat d r d pple getting married to d wealthy men in d society,so anoda tin is dat once lost to control d urge is hard.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by precisionindepth: 1:53pm On May 15, 2015
natas22:

Am not here to say anything bad about girls, i do respect them but this days to have sex with one is like Good Morning. Can someone please explain why i just can't understand.

www.

it takes two to tango!
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by DeBret(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2015
farano:
Can someone pls tell me why it's so easy to have sex with men these days undecided
Vice versa
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by 2ndking: 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
It depends on the girl you meet.
Some are foolish 'sorry for the word' I can always count on my gf. She's one in a billion

It all depends on the mind
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by tottinova: 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
MrsChima:

Because the hole carriers are not deaf and mute.
how, don't get
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by DeBret(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2015
tottinova:

how, don't get
hole carriers (p u s s y owners)
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
farano:
Can someone pls tell me why it's so easy to have sex with men these days undecided

Lol like we have anything to loose
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by tottinova: 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
DeBret:
hole carriers (p u s s y owners)
lol
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
buygala:

Because vaginas of these days have no password or username angry

The puna don become public wifi.... E even get auto-connect and unlimited bandwidth for downloads without interference smiley

Lol , this guy you get mouth sha
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by DeBret(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
tottinova:

lol
abi nah
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by agabaI23(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2015
Who do they have sex with?
Why is it that those people seek to have sex with so many girls without restraint?
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 6:48pm On May 15, 2015
2ndking:
It depends on the girl you meet.
Some are foolish 'sorry for the word' I can always count on my gf. She's one in a billion

It all depends on the mind

That's true

www.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by DoctorAshley(f): 3:12pm On May 16, 2015
some are cheap
some are dumb
some do it for the money
so there u go cool

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by clevvermind(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2015
ladies are finding it difficult to close their legs nowadays. they open it and we access it.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by obontami: 3:53pm On May 16, 2015
farano:
Which one is good punnny again? undecided
believe it some punnay are bad,loose,stinky and so fcccking hairy :/

and some are so good like the one i fccck at jolly friend this last friday
she got nice soft round ass and her punnay does the gripping and also the libricating

i will definietly fccck her again

omoba toto sweet o
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 16, 2015
natas22:

I asked a question its not a crime, freedom of speech and you are here about to commit suicide. Lil bro chill ok mummy will soon buy biscuit for you. grin grin

www.
grin grin
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by kenex4ever(m): 11:44pm On May 16, 2015
farano:
what's dat ball on ur cleavage?
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by kenex4ever(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2015
Blackett:
And so much stupidity from you is mummy issues, I see.
what do u gain by insulting people on this forum?
May b u think girls will like u (based on hard man things ) by bad-mouthing people dat can probably pay ur school fees, because u sound like an undergraduate.
U really need to switch to ur real senses, that's if u have any.
*my 2kobo* I know all u will u do now is to quote me n then spew rubbish as usual instead of heeding to my advice.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Nobody: 12:07am On May 17, 2015
kenex4ever:
what do u gain by insulting people on this forum?
May b u think girls will like u (based on hard man things ) by bad-mouthing people dat can probably pay ur school fees, because u sound like an undergraduate.
U really need to switch to ur real senses, that's if u have any.
*my 2kobo* I know all u will u do now is to quote me n then spew rubbish as usual instead of heeding to my advice.
See mumu wan give advice. . . Oponu rada rada oshi.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by natas22: 12:01pm On May 17, 2015
DoctorAshley:
some are cheap
some are dumb
some do it for the money
so there u go cool

Nice one gal.

www.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:52pm On May 23, 2015
Ask him how many gals he's laid. #Assclown
Blackett:
That's simple because it's dumb. And the goat that created it can't see beyond his goatish nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation / A Single Mum Wants To Love Again / Male[men Boys] V Females [ladies, Women, Girl]. The Grudge Match!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.