Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! (57675 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by slyvastar(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2015
farem:

pix: Atinuke flanked by her parents and a family friend, Jayeola http://thenationonlineng.net/new/a-family-of-first-class/

Lalalala!!!! Subakansa
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Princecalm(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2015
precisionindepth:
thk God she graduated from a dept where not all the lecturers are saddists, a dept where d lecturers wld say" how can a std graduate with a first class wen I never made a 2:1"
we are really suffering in Nigeria, but it might still mean that despite her indtelligence, something might still be behind it. Just saying.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2015
Kudos to the family . However , I am not impressed to say the least . If the head " Mr Supo Adigun " made first class some 31 years ago and to date he is not known for any life changing solution to his name , then to hell with first class .

I prefer a productive gene either from a formal or informal educational source than a brain filled with theory brilliance without productive application . This is my opinion , therefore I owe no one apology . I can never be caught following popular opinion .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by biggybanty7(m): 1:36pm On May 15, 2015
On your own oooooo
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Tolexander: 1:36pm On May 15, 2015
Fynestboi:

ok sir..... sad
alright cheesy
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Burger01(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oh boy! Hot family
I tell ya smiley
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by funkybully(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
What about their mother? Is she not part of d family? If u must use 'all' talk about d mother.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by precisionindepth: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
Princecalm:
we are really suffering in Nigeria, but it might still mean that despite her indtelligence, something might still be behind it. Just saying.
a dept where std will continue to carry a course 4 years after graduation. dey Mk sure DT to even come out with DT 2:1, it will b thru blood not sweat.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by gobizzy101: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
Nursery school dropout
BUSHHUNTER:
VANITY UPON VANITY
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2015
10 first class students in economics department in one set.
D school must be a Joke.

2 Likes

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Aderiade(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2015
I envy this. Very nice one. Congratulations to the family...
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by vikyno(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2015
Fynestboi:
It ain't easy to be a student of oau.

All these High School mentality...
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by irewolepeter(m): 1:44pm On May 15, 2015
Empero1:
Kudos to the family . However , I am not impressed to say the least . If the head " Mr Supo Adigun " made first class some 31 years ago and to date he is not known for any life changing solution to his name , then to hell with first class .

I prefer a productive gene either from a formal or informal educational source than a brain filled with theory brilliance without productive application . This is my opinion , therefore I owe no one apology . I can never be caught following popular opinion .
You don't have to be impressed,

2 Likes

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Princecalm(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2015
precisionindepth:
a dept where std will continue to carry a course 4 years after graduation. dey Mk sure DT to even come out with DT 2:1, it will b thru blood not sweat.
and that is how the trend will continue, a student who who passed through such situations becoming a Lecturer.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by tpiadotcom: 1:46pm On May 15, 2015
Princecalm:

of course something is behind it.

networking.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Shinelle(f): 1:46pm On May 15, 2015
chuna1985:
10 first class students in economics department in one set.

D school must be a Joke.
Im still not sure if the post said in one set
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 15, 2015
irewolepeter:

You don't have to be impressed,

Mugu . I don't care about your opinion . Vamoose .
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Johnnoo(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2015
Hard Work yields First Class, 2nd Class grin grin grin
Truancy yields 3rd Class undecided undecided undecided
Carrying Micro-chips yield Mediocrity sad sad sad
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by A1official(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
Hey. The family Hot!!! But wetin the mother come get. she just lock up
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Princecalm(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:

of course something is behind it.
networking.
that is it.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
Tolexander:
what about their mum, what did she bag out or is she not part of the family?

The first class gene in the children is definitely paternal!

She raised first class class graduates
It's not easy
That also makes her a first class mom

3 Likes

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Shinelle(f): 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
Empero1:

pls what "life changing solution " have you to your name?... Your opinion doesn't have to spew hate on such issue!
Btw.... they are a happy family, i don't tink they are bothered about your not being "Impressed "

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 15, 2015
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
letsbet:
Now i'm marrying frm dat family wink

So you can go and pollute their first class gene
Tua!
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Anybodie: 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
Empero1:

Mugu . I don't care about your opinion . Vamoose .
All these kids on Nairaland nowadays, of all ways to reply a quote, this is how you reply a sensible quote

2 Likes

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
are they employed,how much are they earning
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
Shinelle:

pls what "life changing solution " have you to your name?... Your opinion doesn't have to spew hate on such issue!
Btw.... they are a happy family, i don't tink they are bothered about your not being "Impressed "

What an irony . A physical beautiful lady like you spewing rubbish . Anyways , I will spare you because of your physical beauty ... your displayed physical beauty can be used in place of your support for unproductive filled theory brain .
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Tolexander: 1:58pm On May 15, 2015
babyosisi:

She raised first class class graduates
It's not easy
That also makes her a first class mom
is short the mum is Mama first class just like mama Ngozi!
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by alobam1: 1:59pm On May 15, 2015
But the girl wowo sha..Innit?..Abeg Na joke I dey ohh
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2015
Anybodie:

All these kids on Nairaland nowadays, of all ways to reply a quote, this is how you reply a sensible quote

Your father . I am more productive than all your family lineage from first generation all summed together coupled with the family under discussion . Now , vamoose .
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 15, 2015
My friends family is the same, so this should not be news though...
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I'm not typing this to undermine their effort but what is the big deal na? undecided We are a family of first class in my house as well.
My dad made first class from the University of Port Harcourt, my mum made hers at University of Lagos, my elder sister made a first class at Covenant University and I made first class as well at University of Port Harcourt just like my father. cool
If not for that bastard Omo ale Jati Jati Kabiru that spoilt our record by making third class consecutively in two different schools, our long time record would have still been intact. angry

FriedPlantain
Y would u curse ur own brother dat way? Third class isn't d end of life now. Ur way of expression nmakes me doubt ur really a first class graduate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Alphabets... / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.