Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! (57693 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Anybodie: 2:07pm On May 15, 2015
Empero1:

Your father . I am more productive than all your family lineage from first generation all summed together coupled with the family under discussion . Now , vamoose .
See this kid o, you are more productive in terms of Producing gullible comments?
Anyway don't blame me when you get banned for violating rule 2

4 Likes

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by olareed(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I'm not typing this to undermine their effort but what is the big deal na? undecided We are a family of first class in my house as well.
My dad made first class from the University of Port Harcourt, my mum made hers at University of Lagos, my elder sister made a first class at Covenant University and I made first class as well at University of Port Harcourt just like my father. cool
If not for that bastard Omo ale Jati Jati Kabiru that spoilt our record by making third class consecutively in two different schools, our long time record would have still been intact. angry

FriedPlantain
kill kabiru and your record gets restored

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Acidosis(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
So Mr Adigun, the father, made first class and (still) cannot sponsor his wards in foreign universities or at least a polished private uni (after 31 years of service)?

nawa o
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by spencekat(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2015
Wonderful family.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 15, 2015
I'm d first born in my family,so i am first class#godwin na so all my children n generation go b first class#godwin :DI'm d first born in my family,so i am first class#godwin na so all my children n generation go b first class#godwin
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by permanentgrace(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2015
Princecalm:
Nice one but It is said that records are meant to be broken but if broken then it becomes a bad record.

I agree with you. Even R. Madrid tried to break champions league record but they were disappointed at some point.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by permanentgrace(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
VANITY UPON VANITY
Lmao. See hating.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Princecalm(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2015
permanentgrace:

I agree with you. Even R. Madrid tried to break champions league record but they were disappointed at some point.
MADRID are not serious, they have ten UCL title meanwhile the team following them in second has five.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Geesanni: 3:03pm On May 15, 2015
GUY U DEY VEX OOOOOOOOOO
FriedPlantain:
I'm not typing this to undermine their effort but what is the big deal na? undecided We are a family of first class in my house as well.
My dad made first class from the University of Port Harcourt, my mum made hers at University of Lagos, my elder sister made a first class at Covenant University and I made first class as well at University of Port Harcourt just like my father. cool
If not for that bastard Omo ale Jati Jati Kabiru that spoilt our record by making third class consecutively in two different schools, our long time record would have still been intact. angry

FriedPlantain
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Geesanni: 3:04pm On May 15, 2015
ABEG HELP ME TELL THEM,THEY BE OLDSKOOL
Olufemiolaolu:
Ur university is basking in old glory abeg.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by simdam500(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2015
Tolexander: what about their mum, what did she bag out or is she not part of the family?

The first class gene in the children is definitely paternal!

I thought about that too, even far beyond.

But I see we will be ruining their home if we go too far bout talking about the mother....

Goodluck to their family... cool kid cheesy
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by permanentgrace(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2015
Princecalm:
MADRID are not serious, they have ten UCL title meanwhile the team following them in second has five.

Forget it. There was nothing they could do more than they did. Nature just had to boot them out at that point for the record sake. And on same record issue, Juventus has 80% possibility to lift that trophy while 20% goes to Barcelona. If you doubt me, wait till after the final.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by simdam500(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2015
FriedPlantain: I'm not typing this to undermine their effort but what is the big deal na? undecided We are a family of first class in my house as well.

FriedPlantain

olareed: kill kabiru and your record gets restored

This advice would go along way... grin

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Geesanni: 3:10pm On May 15, 2015
TELL THEM.MOST IST CLASS STUDENT TURNING TO A 2-2 OR HAVIN LESS GRADE.AM STILL TAUNTED BY DIS because OF MY SKOOL.WASNT GIVEN D GRADE I MERITED A WHOLE ME.BUT ONEDAY I WILL SHAKE D WORLD ND TELL MY SKOOL DEY GOT IT ALL WRONG.
abbey621:
That is why it is very wise to choose a good school. If the same student went to a school like O.O.U or F.U.T.A, she could very well end up being frustrated and graduating with a lesser grade. There are a lot of graduates out there that were brilliant in school but were victimized. The question now is can she turn that first class into a successful career or will she go the way of so many graduates whose brilliance were tamed by the unrepentant job market in Nigeria?
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Geesanni: 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
WAT DO U KNW ABT SKOOL,U THINK SAY NA D SECOND RATED SKOOL WEY U GO B SKOOL,GO TO IST RATED SKOOL,STUDENT DAT HAS IST CLASS IN UR SKOOL WUD FIND IT TO MK 2-2 IN IST RATED SKOOL,WHO MADE U A JUDGE?
Johnnoo:
Hard Work yields First Class, 2nd Class grin grin grin
Truancy yields 3rd Class undecided undecided undecided
Carrying Micro-chips yield Mediocrity sad sad sad
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by olukuewu(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
Igi Iwe family.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Xfemt(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2015
4.68 NY b unilag first class grade NY b say dem dull na , come to DELSU delta state university abraka make ona come see first class

u ll know what am talking about
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by tanimola22: 3:21pm On May 15, 2015
juman:
Getting first class is much easier nowadays.

I disagree. There're more people attending universities nowadays and thus more intelligent people realizing their academic potentials. This is coupled with more awareness of graduating with good grades - a high number of intelligent believe students believe they can only distinguish themselves academically by getting the best possible grades..To a large extent, this wasn't the case years ago where a graduate could get some of the best of opportunities by just, well, graduating from a university.

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by tunnary(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain
LMAO @ ur signature
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by tunnary(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
bankyblue:
MuMu shocked
Correct one
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by chidile: 3:32pm On May 15, 2015
brain..brain...hot brain.....this family archived great feet...I wish my children to follow suit ...,God will surely help my children to excel like this family IJN...Amen. !
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by chidile: 3:33pm On May 15, 2015
brain..brain...hot brain.....this family archived great feet...I wish my children to follow suit ...,God will surely help my children to excel like this family IJN...Amen. ! My believe will see me true.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Haywhymido(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2015
Dat is wonder.however, owo ni koko.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by tanimola22: 3:34pm On May 15, 2015
Helkayklassic:
She got Presidential handshake, na dat one we wan chop? if it was on MTN project fame she came first now or any other talent shows, she will get #10M with an SUV..We r not promoting education in this country at all..N.B: the handshake is not even from the president o.

For the simple reason that education is a public good and not completely income generating...Goods/services provided by MTN are private and income generating, with the sole aim of maximizing profit..And thus MTN can conveniently spend on anything that resembles CSR.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by olareed(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2015
simdam500:

This advice would go along way... grin
yea...it would make your record go a long way too...
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2015
First class my ass,still they can't compete with Elumelu,dangote and Adenuga. Nonesense!!!!.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by simdam500(m): 3:48pm On May 15, 2015
olareed: yea...it would make your record go a long way too...

smiley
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by tanimola22: 3:49pm On May 15, 2015
Xfemt:
4.68 NY b unilag first class grade NY b say dem dull na , come to DELSU delta state university abraka make ona come see first class

u ll know what am talking about

Learn to respect the achievements of others.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Realist2: 3:49pm On May 15, 2015
sheba123:
wow, really nice. Thumbs up to their dad and mum

Good parental upbringing, it couldn't have been without literacy of the grands.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by tanimola22: 3:50pm On May 15, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
First class my ass,still they can't compete with Elumelu,dangote and Adenuga. Nonesense!!!!.

First class implies academic attainment not business acumen. Two different things.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by olareed(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2015
chidile:
brain..brain...hot brain.....this family archived great feet...I wish my children to follow suit ...,God will surely help my children to excel like this family IJN...Amen. ! My believe will see me true.
if your children inherit this brain of yours,trust me, they can't be like Atinuke and her brother.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by jaz(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2015
for your mind abi
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.