Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! (57696 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Johnnoo(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2015
Geesanni:
WAT DO U KNW ABT SKOOL,U THINK SAY NA D SECOND RATED SKOOL WEY U GO B SKOOL,GO TO IST RATED SKOOL,STUDENT DAT HAS IST CLASS IN UR SKOOL WUD FIND IT TO MK 2-2 IN IST RATED SKOOL,WHO MADE U A JUDGE?

Maybe you fell into the 3rd category...huh!!! undecided
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
Seriously? Life is not about first class, many students can be out with first class and today can't afford a first class ticket on a plane, imagine her father had first class only to retire from first bank, the owner of first bank, or board of directors, im sure non of them had first class,
Dream, inspire
Result does not determine your future
Stop celebrating results and start doing something useful with your life
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by juman(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2015
tanimola22:

I disagree. There're more people attending universities nowadays and thus more intelligent people realizing their academic potentials. This is coupled with more awareness of graduating with good grades - a high number of intelligent believe students believe they can only distinguish themselves academically by getting the best possible grades..To a large extent, this wasn't the case years ago where a graduate could get some of the best of opportunities by just, well, graduating from a university.

Before there were cases of some lecturers in some departments in some institutions proudly used to say that there was never any first class graduate in their departments. Or may be in the last 10 years there was no first class graduate.

Things have change when private universities started giving many of their students first class, public universities also doing the same.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by mightycrown1(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
im not surprise
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Daviewonder(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Beauty or brain..which one would u go for... Intelligence itself is a glorified beauty
True talk! But maybe I prefer the combination of d two in a woman nd that's why I love my girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by letsbet(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2015
babyosisi:

So you can go and pollute their first class gene Tua!
First class dont pollute first class hun!. now go and play...

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by 2tees03(f): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
Tolexander:
what about their mum, what did she bag out or is she not part of the family?

The first class gene in the children is definitely paternal!
u took d words out of my mouth
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by dotune(m): 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
[quote *modified*
Lmaoo! Kabiru is destined to be a 3rd class achiever. You r funny tho. I really laughed
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by dotune(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2015
Some pple were asking about the mother. Isn't it enough that she raised a ist class children? They have a good mom and their dad has a good wife, simple.

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by mayorbaron(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I'm not typing this to undermine their effort but what is the big deal na? undecided We are a family of first class in my house as well.
My dad made first class from the University of Port Harcourt, my mum made hers at University of Lagos, my elder sister made a first class at Covenant University and I made first class as well at University of Port Harcourt just like my father. cool
If not for that bastard Omo ale Jati Jati Kabiru that spoilt our record by making third class consecutively in two different schools, our long time record would have still been intact. angry

your mother has some serious questions to answer about who the real father of kabiru is.

FriedPlantain
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by mizkeleke(f): 6:17pm On May 15, 2015
Oshey grin coolHot heads....
Would love my family to be like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by tochilastborn(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2015
Tolexander:

supported... that is why men will continue to lay legitimate claim to all the good attributes of their children
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by braimeddy: 7:07pm On May 15, 2015
Na dis kind story I like to dey read. Make I do make I come rush pay ur bride price joor. I no mind I go pay 1 billion naira grin

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by farem: 7:21pm On May 15, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
VANITY UPON VANITY

It becomes real and sensible to you ONLY if they are all failures. You are duller than failure!

The only thing that tickles your excitement is failure.

Go ahead with your generational profession;BUSH HUNTING!
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by wiseoneking: 7:23pm On May 15, 2015
Tolexander:

but not really so. it is more of maternal if you want to go scientific. if the man had married another lady, it wouldn't be so. for now, not the whole family but until the mum and other siblings will hit theirs. congrats great brilliant family.

2 Likes

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by wiseoneking: 7:31pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=mayorbaron post=33773093][/quote] it is a big deal sis. you and your family cann never achieve this. look at your life frying only plantain. don't joke with peoples success or else, it will elude you. rejoice with them so that it will reach you one due. this is achievement per excellence and it is rare

1 Like

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 15, 2015
ok, we have heard. Now where is the invention, innovation and creativity? abi na to carry certificate go company wey 3rd class graduate/business man dey own?
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Xfemt(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2015
tanimola22:

Learn to respect the achievements of others.
did I just disrespect anybody or what re u saying Mr talk any how
am saying unilag no hard as per say delsu had pass am try read and understand
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Princecalm(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2015
permanentgrace:

Forget it. There was nothing they could do more than they did. Nature just had to boot them out at that point for the record sake. And on same record issue, Juventus has 80% possibility to lift that trophy while 20% goes to Barcelona. If you doubt me, wait till after the final.
let us wait till then, but come to think of it, have Buffon ever won the UCL? This might be the perfect time before retiring.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by emeka94(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oh boy! Hot family
Hi, I like your signature. Mind if I copy it?
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Okwori12(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2015
Thank God for her. some brilliant girls no fine o.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Mbediogu(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2015
Tolexander:

First class in Kitchenology, and wifeological bedmatics. That one is harder than Econs and Computer science put together because those who fail return to Home Family University in their villages to prepare for resit exams. Only the lucky ones get the rare second chance.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by KemiJesus(f): 8:39pm On May 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I'm not typing this to undermine their effort but what is the big deal na? undecided We are a family of first class in my house as well.
My dad made first class from the University of Port Harcourt, my mum made hers at University of Lagos, my elder sister made a first class at Covenant University and I made first class as well at University of Port Harcourt just like my father. cool
If not for that bastard Omo ale Jati Jati Kabiru that spoilt our record by making third class consecutively in two different schools, our long time record would have still been intact. angry

FriedPlantain
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! This guy will not kill person ooo. Can't stop laughing, you made my day. Lol
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by ammyluv2002(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2015
emeka94:

Hi, I like your signature. Mind if I copy it?
Sure! You can even copy 100 times if you want grin grin

It's a free world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by emeka94(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sure! You can even copy 100 times if you want grin grin

It's a free world

Thanks!!!
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2015
tanimola22:

First class implies academic attainment not business acumen. Two different things.

Well, with that you can achieve everything that you want,don't try to correct what you don't invent.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
Shinelle:
Im still not sure if the post said in one set

please read it again.
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by BUSHHUNTER: 9:22pm On May 15, 2015
farem:

It becomes real and sensible to you

You are not making any sense to me,You know what just get a life swine
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 15, 2015
If one of them should come out first class medicine and surgery we can talk then,but now lip sealed cool
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by udeh3(m): 12:04am On May 16, 2015
Tolexander:

May be she graduated with a weak first class
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by Nobody: 8:22am On May 16, 2015
Wow, that's a feat! I guess it's in their genes.... Kudos and congratulations to the family!
Meanwhile, check out another hot Unilag 1st class graduate .
https://www.nairaland.com/2316041/unilag-early-childhood-education-department#33765086
Re: See A Family Where All Of Them Are First Class Graduates! by permanentgrace(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2015
Princecalm:
let us wait till then, but come to think of it, have Buffon ever won the UCL? This might be the perfect time before retiring.

Most definitely! It's a great chance for him to maximize the potential.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / Study These Courses And Save Yourself From Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.