Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,340 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be (1085 Views)

Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) / Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by Shegman22(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2015
― If you didn't kill earthworm
with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber
band.
― If you never bathed in the
rain.
― If nobody told you about
India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the
couch and wake
up on the bed
― if u didn't throw your milk
tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and
give you new ones.
― If you didn't just wash your
hands and legs instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in
uncompleted building or under
bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
--- If you didn't use ur two legs to
build houses with sand.
--- If u didn't write ur name on
paper and insert it into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
---If u didn't close d fridge door
really slowly to see when d
lights went off.
--- If u neva waved @ white birds
expectin ur nails to b whiter
--- If u neva heard of a ghost dat
stays under
mango trees @nights
--- If u didn't drive a single car
Tyre with a stick and called it
ur car!
--- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in
ur pocket and eat while
walking in the street.
--- If u never did mama and papa
play i.e. cooking grass nd
sand without fire.
--- If you didn't play table soccer.
with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood
wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do

4 Likes

Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by lokito: 7:36pm On May 14, 2015
If you did all that nko? Are they signs that you're a politician?

Maybe that's why the topic is here in politics section sha

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by ammyluv2002(f): 7:36pm On May 14, 2015
Hahahahaha!

I'm so guilty of No 1 then in PH especially during raining season grin
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by loomer: 7:37pm On May 14, 2015
Not again
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by pinkycute(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Danbrowndmf is guilty at all..... cheesy
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by BlackTechnology: 7:40pm On May 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Hahahahaha!

I'm so guilty of No 1 then in PH especially during raining season grin

Did you also bath with your pants only under the rain then. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by ammyluv2002(f): 7:41pm On May 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Did you also bath with your pants only under the rain then. grin
Certainly grin cheesy
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by kelvyn7: 7:42pm On May 14, 2015
sleep on the couch, wake up on the bed grin
happend many times

closed the fridge door slowly to see when light goes off, hahahahaha, I never saw it, and i assumed its usually on while its closed till I grew older grin grin grin
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by pinkycute(f): 7:42pm On May 14, 2015
They'll still shift it to joke section... grin

Just be patient smiley

lokito:
If you did all that nko? Are they signs that you're a politician?

Maybe that's why the topic is here in politics section sha
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by kay1one2(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
India nigeria 99-1. Actually had to research it a few months ago to find out the origin. Never happened.
India doesn't go to world cup cos they don't qualify! grin
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by BlackTechnology: 7:45pm On May 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Certainly grin cheesy

Hahahahaha

I hope sey boys no do something else when cold catch you then grin

Just joking wink
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by ammyluv2002(f): 7:45pm On May 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Hahahahaha

I hope sey boys no do something else when cold catch you then grin

Just joking wink
angry undecided
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by BlackTechnology: 7:48pm On May 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
angry undecided

Na joke I dey joke oooo

Anyway

Childhood days were interesting cool
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by ammyluv2002(f): 7:51pm On May 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Na joke I dey joke oooo

Anyway

Childhood days were interesting cool
Yeah!
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by chiefololade: 7:58pm On May 14, 2015
Just like common sense, I refer to these things as common things grin
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by Genius100: 8:05pm On May 14, 2015
I think I did everything on the list...
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by danbrowndmf(m): 8:07pm On May 14, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

everythig is correct apart frm washing hand and leg b4 going to school....i do bath b4 going to school o.sad

me and pinkycute still baff under rain till now

grin
pinkycute:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

everythig is correct apart frm washing hand and leg b4 going to school....i do bath b4 going to school o.sad

Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by pinkycute(f): 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin

danbrowndmf:

;Deverythig is correct apart frm washing hand and leg b4 going to school....i do bath b4 going to school o.sad

Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by Idiataqueen(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2015
Lolz I did almost everytin wat about lakalaka, it was fun than .
Re: If You Didn't Do These Things As A Kid In Nigeria Maybe Na Boti You Be by Shegman22(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Lolz I did almost everytin wat about lakalaka, it was fun than .
lolzzz, that's my best play that time. Nigbatimowanikekere

(1) (Reply)

Naira To Biafran Currency Exchange 6/6/2015 / Complain or Work Mr President / Ndigbo And The Politics Of The Federal Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.