Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo (14881 Views)

Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo) / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senator Yayi's House Marked For Demolition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by lalasticlala(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2015
President of Benin Republic was in Nigeria today and he met separately with the both the President-Elect, Buhari and President Jonathan

President Yayi of Republic of Benin describes President Jonathan as a "true democrat", worthy of emulation, May 14.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/598864632594456577

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by swagsguy(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2015
GEJ. Deserves the praise for the 2015 free and fair election.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by kckkiw: 9:57pm On May 14, 2015
thank yoiu

1 Like

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by naijainfogalery: 9:58pm On May 14, 2015
All na wash.

The Epistle Of Jonathan - The man that got the chance to be the best ended up being the most abused and hated

I have never really expected much from him, i wont blame Jonathan i would blame the people that voted him in, i dont wanna sound disrespectful, Jonathan was soo clueless lipsrsealed that his then governor stole billions of naira and he never knew about it, he became the governor and didnt do anything significant in his over 2 years as Governor of the state, he became the vice president before he could wake up from that again, already he became the president.

The problem is GEJ was never ready with everrything he got, Just imagine this an ordinary lecturer (permit me to use that language) who suddently became a deputy governor and all of a sudden a Governor, he was still mastering the act of governance, he became the VP, from the VP still trying to adjust, he became the president of the federal republic of Nigeria,

there are some states in Nigeria that if you put a 2 year old boy to rule, the states activities will be going on perfect , busines as usual without anyone complaining, but if you now put the same person to rule a complicated country like Nigeria, he might fail

To say the truth, GEJ is an honest man until the last 3 weeks, he didnt even know his wife embezzled a lot of money , GEJ was never ready for the Job, he was even forced to do the second term thing by his stupid advicers who obviously were eating a lot from him

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Hysmady(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2015
Jonathan's identical twin brother grin

2 Likes

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 14, 2015
like this picture for no reason undecided

13 Likes

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Oluwatosin555(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm......... No be only showers na rain of praise go fall on top am
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2015
cool
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by kodded(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2015
Children of hate and anger oya come and interpret what the man said undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by tohpahz(f): 9:59pm On May 14, 2015
Reminds me of phyno's yayo lipsrsealed
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Osirimononaye(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2015
GEJ my hero, Nelson mandela of my time, i Hail!!! U, may u live long.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by koikoi2(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2015
GEJ my hero.
The man on native is still amazed abt GEJ statesmanship. Folding his hands tightly towards his chest and also folding his lips backwards.
GEJ my hero (5×)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by eleojo23: 10:00pm On May 14, 2015
GEJ deserves credit for giving the people the change they wanted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 14, 2015
Any which way, na destination matter

2 Likes

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Kx: 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Why won't he, when Nigerian ports were more or less boycotted for Cotonou ports due to govt policies and everyday news of one port/ tarrif related news or the other?

Something like when mugu fall, guy man go chop!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by georjay(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Omo See resemblance!!!! I just hope yayi isn't **** as our heroic GEJ. U can fill in the gap in your mind...
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Tenim47(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Praisin im 4 lootin or wat
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by omenka(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Why is he trying too hard to appear serious?? cheesycheesy
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by ochilikoko(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
GEJ my Hero

1 Like

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
He deserves it

No matter how the apc goons try to prove otherwise, everyone knows he's the biggest man in nigeria..not a petty fellow
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by ITbomb(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Because of one man's singular action, hundreds of lives and properties have been saved.

The first impact of a destabilise Nigeria would have been Benin Republic so I can understand his gratitude

7 Likes

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by ochilikoko(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
GEJ my Hero ;DGEJ my Hero
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by ikombe: 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
In the pix

Jonathan be like , dis guy is ma real nigga grin

4 Likes

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by kindnyce(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
THE MAN IS A REPLICA OF GEJ IN BENIN REPUBLIC

AFTERALL BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS FLOCK TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by dalyricist: 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
In MA gf voice

Melo laye??

Meanwhile......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2015
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by lmuhopeful: 10:02pm On May 14, 2015
See as Jona jus pose put hand for pocket cool fresh tinz
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Slimboy94(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2015
swagsguy:
GEJ. Deserves the praise for the 2015 free and fair election.
Free and fair ke?
It seems u were in coma before the election and woke up after the election
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by Jimbadly: 10:02pm On May 14, 2015
Does he speak English?
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by doppler999(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2015
Both looks alike grin
Re: President Yayi Of Republic Of Benin Showers Praises On President Jonathan -photo by gen2briz(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2015
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TCN: Sule Abdulaziz, Four Others Get Appointment Letters / Aviation Ministry Gets ICRC Approval To Concession Four Airports / Anambra Guber: Operation Golden Dawn Is APC's Tool To Win Election - Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.