Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students (34048 Views)

NUC Scraps Pre-degrees And Diplomas In Universities / BREAKING!!! NUC Warns-dont Study Any Of These Courses In These Nigerian Universi / NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Hanibal(m): 12:10am On May 16, 2015
iamord:
Institute and university. Are they the same? People need to read a wrapper well before consuming it's contents
Mahatma gadhi university Accra campus, Radford university college Accra campus, sikkim manipal university Accra campus all operates in a one block structure... proof me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Totino: 4:17am On May 16, 2015
netmillionaires:

exactly. It is not because there is no institutions in Nigeria, rather it is because with just WASSCE u can enrol for even a medical course in that benin school. Most of those people I know going to that school are people who can't score a meagre 200 in JAMB yet want to study medicine... They will now come back to nigeria to form doctor.
My dear, d principle of 'them say' does not apply in law!
It's undisputed dat those who went there dont need jamb/putme, d main thing is dat u cant buy ursef a degree without u striving for it 2ru hard work!
Mind u, I'm a victim of putme twice just because it's either OAU or LASU.
And moreover, if a student from Canada or even USA and Bénin Republic comes to Nigeria for wotever document @ d Ministry of Education, abeg, no b foreigner dem go call dem? Even the person who attended Bénin Republic has an edge over the others 'cos he' ll (might) be able to speak French- 2nd most populous language in d world!
Lastly, KEEP ON HATING!!! THAT CANT REDUCE THE KNOWLEDGE 'I'M' ACQUIRING FROM THE SKOOL!
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Totino: 4:23am On May 16, 2015
Corlah:
bad belle is allowed but sincerely houdegbe "is not america university" as the student in the school often say . have been there and to me it is not up to standard not worthy to be called a university by nigeria standard . with your waec and cash in hand admission is sure even into law and medicine.
Thunder fire dat hand u use type dis bullshit!!
If I may ask, when (last) did u visited d skol? And if u dont mind, wot re d things u c dat made u conclude dat "it's not worthy to be called a university?
Sir/ma, pls find ur fact(s) and make it accurate cos we dont deal wit d principle of 'THEM SAY'
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by iamord(m): 5:10am On May 16, 2015
Hanibal:
Mahatma gadhi university Accra campus, Radford university college Accra campus, sikkim manipal university Accra campus all operates in a one block structure... proof me wrong.
I have answered this in similar post up
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by bashydemy(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2015
God punish NUC, na now them they see this? this school have been operating over 12yrs ago and alot of graduates have been produce and they are even serving. I stay in Cotonou and i know what am saying, A lot of graduates students have been produce by the school and they are serving in Nigeria. io mean NYSC currently.
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by bashydemy(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2015
God punish NUC, na now them they see this? this school have been operating over 12yrs ago and alot of graduates have been produce and they are even serving. I stay in Cotonou and i know what am saying, A lot of graduates students have been produce by the school and they are serving in Nigeria. i mean NYSC currently.
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Ferebiekun: 9:55am On May 16, 2015
Setaje:

Sorry while I was there I didn't take pictures but I stayed in Accra around weija. Very close to silver bird cinema. There is this ecobank very close to where I stayed. Usually I go there to redraw money and many Nigerians come there to redraw money for school fees and other things. My host later told me there is a university along the major road. So one day I passed there and I saw it was a 2 story building. I don't no why it didn't occur to me to know d name. I was just pissed. Why should Nigerians go to such schools?. I saw another one under construction. Was a three story building and it was clearly written
university of something Accra. So am not just trying to spoil their schools, I saw it. I was told that only the university in legon is a real university, the rest are mushroom.

My dear, you don't "redraw" money from a bank; you WITHDRAW it, or you make a WITHDRAWAL.
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Ferebiekun: 10:04am On May 16, 2015
Joshuadon:
NUC has started again for crying out loud! why are they enemies of progress, Nigerian students who has craved for admission without any success story due to the vast population or limited universities,who had decided to attempt HNAUB, majority being aspirants of medical courses has saw their dream come true.........

NUC should put more effort into creating more univ which in turn will accommodate more students,IF they want all those long story of theirs to become reality

It is one thing to have a dream to be a doctor (or any other thing for that matter), it is another to have aptitude for realizing that dream.

If you couldn't gain admission into a Nigerian university to study medicine, ask God for forgiveness for the number of patients you would murder with your Houdegbe certificate.
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Hanibal(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2015
iamord:
I have answered this in similar post up
okay... so I can categorically tell you that no Nigerian university public or private, approved by the NUC operates from a one block apartment... no not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Setaje(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2015
Ferebiekun:

My dear, you don't "redraw" money from a bank; you WITHDRAW it, or you make a WITHDRAWAL.

Oga somebody has corrected me. Thanks for your time anyway!
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by ommo(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2015
iamord:
mention one of the story building unis u know of in Ghana

It is TRUE!!!! Ghanaians know that Nigerians are desperate to attend university in Ghana, so they cash. There is a university in a suburban of Accra called Adenta, which for obvious reasons i will not like to mention the name. It is just a duplex they use as the university and sometimes for church service, 99% of their students are Nigerians. Ironically Ghanaians do not attend such universities only Nigerians out of desperation. These universities are usually affiliated to one dubious university in neither eastern Europe or Asia.

Nigerians need to look for quality university education and not just university education. There are very excellent government and private universities in Ghana, they just need to do their homework very well so as not to fall victim to this unfortunate situation.
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by highbeeola(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2015
iamord:
Like Asus is the only problem of tertiary institutions. Smh
Oga I dey talk abt my own ASUU was my reason leaving Nigeria not asus
I know our education system get kleg but all in all we still have student doing well skul na scam
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by netmillionaires(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
Totino:

My dear, d principle of 'them say' does not apply in law!
It's undisputed dat those who went there dont need jamb/putme, d main thing is dat u cant buy ursef a degree without u striving for it 2ru hard work!
Mind u, I'm a victim of putme twice just because it's either OAU or LASU.
And moreover, if a student from Canada or even USA and Bénin Republic comes to Nigeria for wotever document @ d Ministry of Education, abeg, no b foreigner dem go call dem? Even the person who attended Bénin Republic has an edge over the others 'cos he' ll (might) be able to speak French- 2nd most populous language in d world!
Lastly, KEEP ON HATING!!! THAT CANT REDUCE THE KNOWLEDGE 'I'M' ACQUIRING FROM THE SKOOL!
who cares about u. Do I know u from Adam? And who is talking about hate here? Or do I look like an undergraduate to U? U are doin ur Bsc in HNaUB while I am about starting my masters in Manchester after working 3years and u sit down there shouting hate. Who av time for that. Abeg stay off my post until u learn to communicate...
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Totino: 9:55pm On May 16, 2015
Ferebiekun:

If you couldn't gain admission into a Nigerian university to study medicine, ask God for forgiveness for the number of patients you would murder with your Houdegbe certificate.

Thunder fire ur generation
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Totino: 9:41am On May 25, 2015
netmillionaires:

who cares about u. Do I know u from Adam? And who is talking about hate here? Or do I look like an undergraduate to U? U are doin ur Bsc in HNaUB while I am about starting my masters in Manchester after working 3years and u sit down there shouting hate. Who av time for that. Abeg stay off my post until u learn to communicate...

Laughing in Latin!
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Corlah: 12:08am On May 28, 2015
Totino:

Thunder fire dat hand u use type dis bullshit!!
If I may ask, when (last) did u visited d skol? And if u dont mind, wot re d things u c dat made u conclude dat "it's not worthy to be called a university?
Sir/ma, pls find ur fact(s) and make it accurate cos we dont deal wit d principle of 'THEM SAY'
"them say what " amadioha strike your myopic eyes , i was in you school two years ago , or have guys relocate to a site ? cos that that project called school can not even be compare to my secondary in term of size .
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Totino: 6:16am On May 28, 2015
Corlah:
"them say what " amadioha strike your myopic eyes , i was in you school two years ago , or have guys relocate to a site ? cos that that project called school can not even be compare to my secondary in term of size .

I can naw categorically say dat u dont know wot u re saying! Why not 'pack' all ur family members for an excursion to HNAUB to see aw beautiful and big it is!
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by Totino: 6:22am On May 28, 2015
Corlah:

Moreover, may GOD ALMIGHTY wipe u out entirely from d surface of dis earth because u re not adding any value to dos earth, rather, u re part of d fools we re trying to checkmate on earth!
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Novena University Students Locked Out Of School (Photos) / Summit University Offa, Kwara (Islamic) In Pictures / Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.