Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) (31708 Views)

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by Islie: 10:12am On May 15, 2015
The father of a 17-year-old girl, identified simply as Senami, is on the run after allegedly cutting his daughter’s leg with a hot knife.

It was learnt that the father, who was identified only as Azama, tortured the girl, who hawks Dokunu (local dish), for returning home late on Sunday, May 4.

She was said to have returned home earlier on the fateful day, but went back to collect payment from some customers who bought Dokunu on credit.

Our correspondent was told that Senami’s explanation to her father fell on deaf ears. He reportedly tied her with a rope and used the hot knife on her left leg.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Senami had helped her stepmother, Rukayat, to hawk the goods, which she usually did in the evening every day. Senami lives with the couple in the Badagry area of Lagos.

It was also learnt that a seven-year-old girl, Aliat Musa, also lives with the couple. She was said to have been tortured by Rukayat. Musa, who is Rukayat’s cousin, sustained injury in the head during one of the tortures.

It was said that the injuries drew attention of the teachers in the school which Senami attended. One of her teachers, it was learnt, took her to a social welfare office in Badagry. The teacher later took her to the Ajeromi Police Station, where the case was reported.

Senami, an indigene of Benin Republic, said, “On May 4, after I came back from hawking, daddy (Azama) ordered me to go back and collect the N500 my customers owed me. I came back home late. I did not know my father had put a knife on the fire. He tied my leg and started stabbing me with the knife.

“When I got to the school the following day, my teacher, Mr. Okoafose, took me to a welfare office and we all went to a police station.”

An employee of the welfare organisation, who preferred not to be named, said the victim was “utterly abused.”

She said, “The subject (Senami) reported that she hawked Dokunu every day after school. This is a clear case of child abuse. It is high time parents stopped this inhumane act. We will ensure that the father is arrested.”

While Azama is still at large, his wife was arrested for assaulting Musa. She was arraigned before an Apapa Magistrate’s Court.

Appearing before the presiding magistrate, Mr. P.A. Adekomaya, on Thursday, Rukayat pleaded guilty to the two counts preferred against her by a prosecutor, Inspector Olusoji Ojaokoma.

The magistrate subsequently sentenced her to three months of community service.

Adekomaya said, “Upon the quilty plea by the accused, she is sentenced to three months community service to be carried out at the Badagry General Hospital.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/father-cuts-daughters-leg-with-hot-knife-flees/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by shakazuldadon: 10:13am On May 15, 2015
kai

The dad might have suspected the girl went to collect banana but nothing demands such brutality on the part of the dad..

I suggest 2 years in prison.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by dyadeleye(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2015
Some parents sha!...
Na spartacus cause all these...too much of movies

5 Likes

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by echobee(f): 10:19am On May 15, 2015
W i c k e d father angry. Pele,young woman cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by okooloyun1(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by AndreRose(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2015
Does he include himself as a father? I doubt that. He should be stripped off his fatherhood veil; he doesn't qualify as one.
Spare the rod and spoil the child doesn't mean you should inflict her such pain.

3 Likes

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by AnneMomoh: 10:34am On May 15, 2015
This is so unfair

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by eleojo23: 10:34am On May 15, 2015
And he thinks he was disciplining her? Whatever point he was trying to make has been lost.

5 Likes

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by maggilove(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2015
This is wickedness in the highest order, I'm not sure he's her real father.

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by sammieguze(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2015
Islie:

The father of a 17-year-old girl, identified simply as Senami, is on the run after allegedly cutting his daughter’s leg with a hot knife.

Where is he running to now
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by 20bc(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2015
some parent are really retarded, should be be treated the same way they treat their kids
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by mannyU: 10:35am On May 15, 2015
Wicked Father! Infact Very Wicked Father!!!
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by MizMyColi(f): 10:36am On May 15, 2015
cry embarassed undecided

No sane human would do this.
Extraterrestrial beings are real.

Someone please tell the guy below me to shut it alreadyangry

5 Likes

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by Atmmachine(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2015
He's a Yoloba man

4 Likes

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by M4gunners: 10:36am On May 15, 2015
Wicked Father
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by NifemiOlu(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2015
Father from hell
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by biggz82: 10:37am On May 15, 2015
Na wa
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by johnstar(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2015
E don red
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by airlord2020: 10:37am On May 15, 2015
Hope one day this country will get to a stage where kids are taken away from parents if they are abused in this way. Parents should also be punished for such acts.

2 Likes

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by thorpido(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2015
He doesn't know the difference between discipline and abuse.
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by missstella(f): 10:37am On May 15, 2015
This is so bad Imagine what this foolish man did to his daughter and why is he running shebi he dey claim bakassi boys

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by Hysmady(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2015
End Time tinS
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by Rilwayne001: 10:37am On May 15, 2015
Effect of too much ogogoro....smh

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by mannyU: 10:37am On May 15, 2015
Pls let's don't talk about where he's from. This is bad enuff already..

But like he's frm d W... lipsrsealed
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by Alishachris: 10:37am On May 15, 2015
this is crazy. the man should be sent to prison.
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by umarc19: 10:38am On May 15, 2015
Cut him leg too

Ode.
angry
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by phransix147(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2015
Na wa oh!
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2015
Animal in craze man skin ...
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by mightycrown1(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2015
why is he on the run? wicked world.
Re: Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) by kcynho(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2015
THE MAN SHOULD BE SENT TO BUHARI'S FARM TO UTILIZE THAT MACHETE,SINCE HE DOESN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHERE TO USE THAT TOOL OF LABOUR
NOTE:THIS WARNING SHOULD ALSO GO TO SOME OF OUR PARENTS WHO CONTINUE TO THREATEN US WITH THE NAME OF MACHETE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail / 6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Private Investigator Unmasks Nigerian Scammer - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.