Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] (50549 Views)

Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / Photo: Iara Fortes Or Lola Omotayo, Who Is Prettier? / Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by LAX89(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
This bride was NOT smiling with joy in any of the pictures on her wedding day, WHY? It would appear she's getting married to the STATUS and NOT to the MAN.

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by enitesky(f): 4:40pm On May 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by tottinova: 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
enitesky:
Here are the first set of pictures as Lara Fortes Weds Adams Oshiomole the Etsako West Local Government Council Marriage Registry, Auchi and Reception follows immediately at the People’s Hall in Iyamho, Edo state.

Stay glued to us as we bring you more pictures of the wedding....#Refresh

Source:http://candiiville.com/man-around-town/exclusive-pictures-from-lara-fortes-and-adams-oshiomoles-wedding-ceremony/

looks like a herbalist getting married to his customer's daughter

2 Likes

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
[size=28pt]Whoever says Governor Adams Oshiomole of Edo State is ugly is intellectually retar-ded.[/size]

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by darlenese(f): 4:42pm On May 15, 2015
MoneeEeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
Chaiii

See regrets written all over her face!
Money cannot buy love

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by XBLadez: 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
enitesky:

How true is it?cos that gurl shud be smiling on her wedding day, not doing otherwise
Amebo! Are you in her mind?
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]Whoever says Governor Adams Oshiomole of Edo State is ugly is intellectually retar-ded.[/size]
thunder fire your butt cheek!!!! after blurring all his face cracks and liquifying his cheeck bones? sad use coreldraw next time

8 Likes

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by handsome86(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
luuvee:

Na wa ooo why dis man black like dis naaa shey na KIWI him dey robb for body?
seriously be clown hahahahahahahahah
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by crisycent: 4:46pm On May 15, 2015
Oshio baba, thanks for the inspiration. Money can buy me anything including a sweet whóre!

2 Likes

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by MurderX: 4:47pm On May 15, 2015
She will regret it. She should have followed her heart; Osho wont always be a governor, richer and younger governors are loading in progress. I dont see love in her eyes. Osho wants to live his fantasies, thats immature of him, fantasies are fantasies, realities are realities.
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by omooba969(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
Her skin looks so bright than sum pples future grin

U must be 1 of such ppl. undecided

Abeg change ur username to 'Bornwuruwuruchild' now now joor. U probably fink u r funny, how do u knw other ppl's future---nonsense.

By their fruits u shall knw dem !
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by room089: 4:49pm On May 15, 2015
But why the man no wed for church, e no dey go church?
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by IYANGBALI: 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
Florblu:
This man is ugly even on his wedding day
Chai! Owo o mo ago
I pray make your bad belle no kill you
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
If I were the girl I would divorce him after a year! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by enitesky(f): 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
Mr and Mrs Comrade

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2015
iterator24:
thunder fire your butt cheek!!!! after blurring all his face cracks and liquifying his cheeck bones? sad use coreldraw next time
[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian men look like Oshio Baba. grin
True or false.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by EmmyBoy2(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
adetwin:
My question this man when and where he sabi this him new wife because for someone Like him .... That means he don they play league for the lady country before
my thoughts exactly grin
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
Begonia:
The woman is really pretty but she doesn't look too happy.

Exactly
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Majority of Nigerian men look like Oshio Baba. grin
True or false.[/size]
True!Most especially, those in the seats of power! Bwahaha...
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by oseniafeez(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2015
The beauty and the ugly

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
omooba969:

U must be 1 of such ppl. undecided

Abeg change ur username to 'Bornwuruwuruchild' now now joor. U probably fink u r funny, how do u knw other ppl's future---nonsense.

By their fruits u shall knw dem !

Lol

I dont know which one is your own there now! undecided

Was your name mentioned?...No

Why then take the headache of SOME PEOPLE dat was mentioned in the post,.hmmm?

You should rather change your own name from omoOBA to either omoODE or Something else thats if you cant respect other peoples opinion

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by oxyG: 4:58pm On May 15, 2015
Sommyangel:
Beauty and the beast
At least the two have somethings in common. Guess what... letter B,E&T. cry
Sommyangel:
Beauty and the beast
At least the two have somethings in common. Guess what... letter B,E&T.
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by harizonal123(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
* Do women really know what they want?
* Does true love really exist?

#Questionsfortheday

3 Likes

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by victorv12(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2015
Nigerians leaders are too bad. See them celebrating mediocrity. Nigeria sha!

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by davodyguy: 5:01pm On May 15, 2015
btaliat:
The best examples of words and opposites- tall and short, black and white, beast and beauty
Lord, forgive me my sins
Your sins are irredeemably unforgivable undecided

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by somegirl1: 5:05pm On May 15, 2015
iterator24:

The photoshopping made no difference.
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Aigbehis(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2015
aguiyi:
why is this man looking like this after years in a well paying job

We shouldn't expect much from someone whom poverty has calcify in his gene before hitting jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by omooba969(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2015
crisycent:
Oshio baba, thanks for the inspiration. Money can buy me anything including a sweet whóre!

@bolded,

If u r referring to dat luvly damsel as a who.re, my questions for u r:

1) Wot do u knw abt her?

2) Wots ur definition of a who.re?

3) Do u even av an idea of who u r?

Instead of u to wish dem well, u preferred to do wot most Nigerians r gud @doing---slandering others. May God av mercy on u. Shioor...9ja ppl ! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Eyepencil: 5:13pm On May 15, 2015
This man just snatched someone's girlfriend. If this is true love that means there is hope for my grand father.

1 Like

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Mystery007(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2015
Mehn dis man fine die. Indeed Love is blind
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by sheymoni(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2015
Why are haters concluding that this Oshiomhole's new wife married him because of money? Money? Really? Thats it? What if they fell madly, deeply in love? 
Me, I choose to believe in love. She could have fallen for his:
eyes
accent
oratory
smile
game in bed
brown shirts 
Anyway haters can go & die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.