Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] (50548 Views)

Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / Photo: Iara Fortes Or Lola Omotayo, Who Is Prettier? / Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by omooba969(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

*smiles*

How can i blame you when you the child of a fool--omoODE

Keep Insulting for all i care

@bolded,

U must be referring to my parent isn't it? Gud, no shiit but am enjoying d way u keep coming bck for more. U av only demonstrated dat ur parents didn't do a gud job cos ur brain is corrupt. Even ur pastor who's supposed to be monitoring ur improvement needs to be questioned cos ur kind of brain will only do 1 thing--- destroy u frm within.

U refer to my response as insult, so wot wud u call urs? It's a pity u av chosen to c dis as insult cos ur type only prefer to live in denial.

Like I previously mentioned, u r a FUCC.KING IIDIOT & even ur ex- can testify to it.

Abeg carry ur stinking yansh comot for here jare...oniranu. undecided
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by jameslucy: 9:04pm On May 16, 2015
luuvee:

Na wa ooo why dis man black like dis naaa shey na KIWI him dey robb for body?

Chai! Nigerians sabi think things o! U must be a scientist-good observation
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by jameslucy: 9:16pm On May 16, 2015
How did Comrade see this damsel? I suppose these Nigerian Governors use their state funds to travel out to look for 'better' things. She's truely a queen. I only hope her reign last with Comrade after he leaves the Government House.
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by Theultimate(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2015
The bride has even conceived. 70% S....r....
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by enitesky(f): 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
Theultimate:
The bride has even conceived. 70% S....r....
Meaning
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by julietchic(f): 7:07pm On May 17, 2015
I wonder hw they are going to eat bedroom food. which style will they use?
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by enitesky(f): 11:49pm On May 17, 2015
julietchic:
I wonder hw they are going to eat bedroom food.
which style will they use?

That's not a new thing because Oshiobaba is ready,he even said it

I quote "I’m very Much Capable & Strong to Do What Young People Do’ – Gov Oshiomole » http://candiiville.com/man-around-town/im-very-much-capable-strong-to-do-what-young-people-do-govoshiomole/
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:24am On May 18, 2015
I still would not blame you,Cos last time i checked you still the child of a fool---omoODE

This would be the last response of mine you would get on this ish you started.

Zombie Child

omooba969:

@bolded,

U must be referring to my parent isn't it? Gud, no shiit but am enjoying d way u keep coming bck for more. U av only demonstrated dat ur parents didn't do a gud job cos ur brain is corrupt. Even ur pastor who's supposed to be monitoring ur improvement needs to be questioned cos ur kind of brain will only do 1 thing--- destroy u frm within.

U refer to my response as insult, so wot wud u call urs? It's a pity u av chosen to c dis as insult cos ur type only prefer to live in denial.

Like I previously mentioned, u r a FUCC.KING IIDIOT & even ur ex- can testify to it.

Abeg carry ur stinking yansh comot for here jare...oniranu. undecided

Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by omooba969(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
I still would not blame you,Cos last time i checked you still the child of a fool---omoODE

This would be the last response of mine you would get on this ish you started.

Zombie Child

U must be enjoying how I rock ur boat, d reason u keep coming bck 4 more. I don repent & nw a born-again like ur sorry a*rs.e. cheesy

Like I mentioned, get ur stinking hole outta my way u MIS*E*RABLE bi.t.ch. undecided
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by enitesky(f): 11:14am On May 18, 2015
omooba969:

U must be enjoying how I rock ur boat, d reason u keep coming bck 4 more. I don repent & nw a born-again like ur sorry a*rs.e. cheesy

Like I mentioned, get ur stinking hole outta my way u MIS*E*RABLE bi.t.ch. undecided

Hey!com'on,take it easy on her...thot you are Omoba(kings child) but u ain't acting like one
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by omooba969(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2015
enitesky:

Hey!com'on,take it easy on her...thot you are Omoba(kings child) but u ain't acting like one

So sad ur eyez cud only c my response but NOT her initial comment. I ain't got time baby girl. undecided

If u care abt her dat much, just tell her to bck off ok.

Bye
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by enitesky(f): 11:28am On May 18, 2015
omooba969:

So sad ur eyez cud only c my response but NOT her initial comment. I ain't got time baby girl. undecided

If u care abt her dat much, just tell her to bck off ok.

Bye

Yeah!I saw her's but u shud hv acted like a man u r instd of exchanging words wit her n u know us ladies,we talk a lot and never accept defeat #wink
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by omooba969(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2015
enitesky:

Yeah!I saw her's but u shud hv acted like a man u r instd of exchanging words wit her n u know us ladies,we talk a lot and never accept defeat #wink

Ur words calmed me down u knw, u r sweet. 10x. smiley
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by enitesky(f): 11:41am On May 18, 2015
omooba969:

Ur words calmed me down u knw, u r sweet. 10x. smiley
uwc.. grin
Re: Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] by j1mmy: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2015
there's more to this story...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.