Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) (54403 Views)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:10pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

define paedophile?
Thunder wey go fire u dey do press-up...

ojukwu cannot be trusted......imagine lying to ur best friend and licking his daughters pussy.... grin
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Chivee(f): 7:10pm On May 15, 2015
nerodenero:
God forgive me o but e get people wey money no fit repair. Enough twalles to Baba OBJ, Omo Baba and this Khaki-wearing Comrade.
u forget bola tinubu
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Awon omo ibo ma n tete binu.......so mo feran wahala gan ni........ grin...

Olo'un o ni jeki oro yin di oro asin bumi nimu je, jomijo...... cool
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by davodyguy: 7:13pm On May 15, 2015
Awoofawo:

Is still alive and someone is riding it every might grin
Holy Santana
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2015
xtervaganza:
the shame is on your bearded runaway terrorist loser you call zero
get lost.
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

ojukwu cannot be trusted......imagine lying to ur best friend and licking his daughters pussy.... grin
Mumu!
What do you know....
Google is your friend! An agreement signed by the court when Ojukwu was young...
Go and research... You are naive...
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:23pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Mumu!
What do you know....
Google is your friend! An agreement signed by the court when Ojukwu was young...
Go and research... You are naive...

no need to be abusive......Bianca is friends with one older woman dat I know....she said agbari Ojukwu used to suck hard..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Alphaoscar: 7:24pm On May 15, 2015
prophetfire:
he didnt get it. Bianca married at the age of 25.

You lied . She was born in 1967 and she's been dating ojukwu since 1988.
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

no need to be abusive......Bianca is friends with one older woman dat I know....she said agbari Ojukwu used to suck hard..... cheesy
Olodo...
Still yet, you still remain naive.... Go and research...
Compare with Buhari....
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:30pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Olodo...
Still yet, you still remain naive.... Go and research...
Compare with Buhari....

I was not in d bedroom.....is there information on google on agbari ojukwus tongue?.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2015
[size=14pt] If only everyone here would post photos of themselves or their wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend - I believe many of the babes saying the man is ugly would shut up and the guys shouting 'beauty & the beast' will just hide their faces

The guy saw and married a pretty woman - the pretty woman saw something wonderful in her man- how on earth this would be someone else's business baffles me. You may be the 'finest boy' and not appeal to any woman -they say "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

Not everywoman marries for money or affluence - Bianca for instance could not have married Ojukwu for money - cos her dad was already made [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by prophetfire: 7:34pm On May 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:

You lied . She was born in 1967 and she's been dating ojukwu since 1988.

that makes her 21 as at 1988 if you were peeping at them when they started.she married at 25 and not as a teenager.
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I was not in d bedroom.....is there information on google on agbari ojukwus tongue?.. grin
I don't blame you.. Take a lot at Yoruba heros...
Afonja
Awolowo
Abiola M.k.o
The northerns frustrated them all....

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:43pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

I don't blame you.. Take a lot at Yoruba heros...
Afonja
Awolowo
Abiola M.k.o
The northerns frustrated them all....

forget that matter.... grin....we are talking about agbari Ojukwu licking Bianca in her teenage years..... cheesy....after FFK put his ogbono inside... grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

forget that matter.... grin....we are talking about agbari Ojukwu licking Bianca in her teenage years..... cheesy....after FFK put his ogbono inside... grin
Show proof?
Government recognise 18+
show proof that She was a teen...
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:57pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Show proof?
Government recognise 18+
show proof that She was a teen...

ask her....she will tell u the truth wink....still sha.....oshimole is finer than agbari Ojukwu.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

ask her....she will tell u the truth wink....still sha.....oshimole is finer than agbari Ojukwu.... cheesy
Lols mumu....
Even though, Ojukwu is older than Oshiomole in the pic, Oshio can't compete with Ojukwu....
Compare Oshio with OBJ... They match..
#Thumbs....
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by KemiJesus(f): 8:09pm On May 15, 2015
Well btw Ojukwu/baba Osho I dnt no who's finer buh 4 Bainca / Lara...... It's so obvious dat Bianca is more beautiful &prettier. Lara Oshomole fine ooooo buuh Bianca la hot , la very very beautiful!!!
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 8:24pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Lols mumu....
Even though, Ojukwu is older than Oshiomole in the pic, Oshio can't compete with Ojukwu....
Compare Oshio with OBJ... They match..
#Thumbs....

don't change tread topic now.....this is osho baba vs agbari Ojukwu....aka mass murderer... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by grimandevil: 8:28pm On May 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
See what LOVE can do.

If I hear love
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

don't change tread topic now.....this is osho baba vs agbari Ojukwu....aka mass murderer... cheesy
You are changing the topic... Agbari isn't included...
But why did Awolowo commited suicide?
Don't quote me again without Answers...
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by chibuike65: 8:40pm On May 15, 2015
NawooO for all this camera men we the snap oshomole the for put colour for him now why any time the snap the man na black and white
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

You are changing the topic... Agbari isn't included...
But why did Awolowo commited suicide?
Don't quote me again without Answers...

Awo suicide Ok I hear u........ cheesy.....he chopped rat poison... grin....ojukwus wife was panshing small boy pricks before agbari though... grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Alphaoscar: 8:55pm On May 15, 2015
prophetfire:
that makes her 21 as at 1988 if you were peeping at them when they started.she married at 25 and not as a teenager.

And how old is Oshiomole's wifey?
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Awo suicide Ok I hear u........ cheesy.....he chopped rat poison... grin....ojukwus wife was panshing small boy pricks before agbari though... grin
hahaha... Shame on you.... Signed Married before the girl was born.....
Cry more.....
(R.I.P Awo..)
Awolowo betrayed his own blood brother to please his Northern Master... The same Northerner frustrated him....
Shame on you.... Cry baby...
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 15, 2015
Bianca married for love. She was a governors daughter and even had to dump her Miss Nigerian crown to marry him.

No beauty queen can do that as it's against their rule to date a man while reigning.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 9:12pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

hahaha... Shame on you.... Signed Married before the girl was born.....
Cry more.....
(R.I.P Awo..)
Awolowo betrayed his own blood brother to please his Northern Master... The same Northerner frustrated him....
Shame on you.... Cry baby...

which blood brother did d suicidal Awo kill....... grin
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 15, 2015
Ojukwu looks nothing like oshomiole. ojukwu na proper fine boy where him dey...
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Noblemarce: 9:38pm On May 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
See what LOVE can do.
no, no! my sister this is not love. Rather it can be rephrased like this 'could this be love?' for this is what money can do.
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Macelliot(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
Eshinwaju:

which blood brother did d suicidal Awo kill....... grin
Betray not Kill.... If I may ask, are you Yoruba? Your name "Eshinwaju" is Yoruba...
Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Eshinwaju: 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
Macelliot:

Betray not Kill....
If I may ask, are you Yoruba?
Your name "Eshinwaju" is Yoruba...

I can be anytin apart......from eboes...... grin....r u asking for Yoruba lessons

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 15, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Ojukwu is fine. biko. U can't compare him wit oshomohle.

Hey, I like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks Senate For Passing No Confidence Vote Against Buhari. / Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.