Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" (54406 Views)

Presidency Displeased With Governor Abdulrazak Over Ile Arugbo Demolition / Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / Kwara Government Demolishes Saraki's Popular Family House "Ile Arugbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by babecode: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Following development this morning in Ile Arugbo, I want to commend the women, men, old and young, who displayed their affection, love and staunch support for my late father and the family.

I appreciate the genuine support of the women and youths who stood firmly in the face of aggression and naked show of force.
Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Your action throughout the night gave full expression to my belief that what Ile Arugbo represents to all of us is etched in our hearts. It goes beyond the physical structure. I am happy that you were not intimidated as you stood your ground.

This day will go down as the day you reciprocated the love and affection my father and family have for you. You have displayed a gesture of goodwill and passionate love. We assure you that justice shall prevail in a not too distant future.

May God bless us all.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
I heard his sister protested too

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by PEPPERified: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
He is tackling the issue diplomatically

For those quoting me, I know you might be ignorant of the fact that the governor/the government cannot just wake up and decide to demolish a building that has been on a parcel of land for over 30 years without going to court to determine who owns the land, and get an order to do that.

The governor cannot arbitrarily decide who owns what and what should be done against him. That’s why there’s the rule of law. Only the courts can look into the mode of acquisition of that land, and other principles such as latches and acquiescence.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Life is a cycle.
Yesterday it was the Sarakis, today it's the turn of Abdul the Governor and tomorrow it will surely be someone else's.

In this life, never use your position to victimize another because your position will eventually cease to exist.
Friends of the current Governor should advise him. From all indications, that house wasn't just a structure, it was a cherished treasure and symbol of something for the Sarakis.

228 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by yarimo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
PEPPERified:
that is why the governor is also tackling it diplomatically too grin tongue

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by yarimo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
I heard his sister protested too
from IPOB news outlets abi? grin

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by yarimo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
J111333:
Life is a cycle.
Yesterday it was the Sarakis, today it's the turn of Abdul the Governor and tomorrow it will surely be someone else's.

In this life, never use your position to victimize another because your position will eventually cease to exist.
Friends of the current Governor should advise him. From all indications, that house wasn't just a structure, it was a cherished treasure and symbol of something for the Sarakis.
Nobody is being victimize in kwara state.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by tobechi74: 2:02am On Jan 03, 2020
PEPPERified:

he is a real politician. would not be seen wailing in public. meanwhile, the sister I pity,

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by Ololanla: 4:04am On Jan 03, 2020
APC is going too far on this. Shame on Gbemi Saraki.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by shugabasbn: 4:20am On Jan 03, 2020
U are not even ashamed that your father connived with his crooks to turned the state property to his personal one.
Thank God we are in Nigeria where sentiments rules ahead of intellectual ones.
And u are so lucky that u are from Nigeria not from good people of China by now the hot red iron chain would have bn hanging on your jugular veins.

Nonsense

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by contigiency(m): 4:25am On Jan 03, 2020
PEPPERified:

Does he have another choice?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by englishmart(m): 5:06am On Jan 03, 2020
Those guys stole more than Ghana's 2 years budget. They deserve whatever treatment they get

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by miqos02(m): 5:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Nuclear reactor

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by helinues: 5:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Abdulrasaq don dey carry his sara pass mosalasi.

This is immature politics which may back fire.. You don't add more enemies to the already on ground

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by zeusdgrt(m): 5:11am On Jan 03, 2020
And so?
Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by Lexusgs430: 5:16am On Jan 03, 2020
I hope he does not have a house too...... Once power changes hands....... He better buy a caravan........... cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by explosiveskull(m): 5:17am On Jan 03, 2020
one main problem of Nigerians is hatred.
I really don't know how this hate was formed or where it originated, it seems everyone hate each other and for no tangible reason.

24 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by blackboy2star(m): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2020
Ile Arugbo now ile government lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by Hotfreez: 5:21am On Jan 03, 2020
PEPPERified:

If he makes a single sound, they would mess him up.
He plundered Kwara and knows there are still many forfeitures coming.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by daddytime(m): 5:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Power is indeed transient.

The incumbent must not forget this fact either.

14 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by Hotfreez: 5:21am On Jan 03, 2020
explosiveskull:
one main problem of Nigerians is hatred.
I really don't know how this hate was formed or where it originated, it seems everyone hate each other and for no tangible reason.

You must be from the SE.
They caught someone who stole government land and you're shouting hatred.

Once I hear hatred, wickedness, marginalisation, no need. I know such person is from the SE.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by BIGGIE121(m): 5:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Nemesis is catching up with you slowly, by the time your nemesis ( ABDULRAHMAN ABDULRAZAQ) is true with you, your life will never remain the same. Thief

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by Obaakran: 5:27am On Jan 03, 2020
yarimo:
that is why the governor is also tackling it diplomatically too grin tongue
this zombie is really on the loss. quoting people upandan

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by explosiveskull(m): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2020
Hotfreez:

You must be from the SE.
They caught someone who stole government land and you're shouting hatred.

Once I hear hatred, wickedness, marginalisation, no need. I know such person is from the SE.
damn! am saying another thing and you are talking of another. Yes am from the South East and Imo in Nigeria, infact am a Nigerian to be precise, I wasn't referring to this case in particular, I was making a general statement and see I don't care about those things you outlined there as variables you use to determine who is from the East, they are all what you want to believe

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by kolnel: 5:37am On Jan 03, 2020
The sarakis obviously robbed kwara indigenes while it lasted
I hope this new dispensation will put up a structure that will benefit the masses in same location

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by ohosi4real(m): 5:37am On Jan 03, 2020
The governor is going too far. There are empty land that can be use to build any type of building or he just do it because of hate of the family. Gbemi Saraki you are an APC member join your brother to fight back. This is family problem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by Hotfreez: 5:38am On Jan 03, 2020
explosiveskull:

damn! am saying another thing and you are talking of another. Yes am from the South East and Imo in Nigeria, infact am a Nigerian to be precise, I wasn't referring to this case in particular, I was making a general statement and see I don't care about those things you outlined there as variables you use to determine who is from the East, they are all what you want to believe

Mister, if someone steals government property, he should return it.

You're from Imo and you support what Ihedioha is doing to Rochas but in Kwara you're shouting hatred. I suggest you remove the log in your eyes.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by Hotfreez: 5:39am On Jan 03, 2020
ohosi4real:
The governor is going too far. There are empty land that can be use to build any type of building or he just do it because of hate of the family. Gbemi Saraki you are an APC member join your brother to fight back. This is family problem

Join her brother to fight back. grin

Most of you supporters of thieves are very unintelligent and not mentally developed. You can't reason above primordial sentiments.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by SarakiBukola: 5:41am On Jan 03, 2020
grin

I have always been optimistic about Nigeria's future.

BUT when youths with low IQs defend their oppressors, you realize that the future is very bleak particularly in certain regions of Nigeria.

How can a region infamous for statue building and kerosene distribution be more concerned about Tinubu, Ganduje and Saraki?

Hotfreez et al. thank you for the hometraining you are dishing out.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by laurel03(m): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2020
If govt do right thing sometimes in Nigeria we that don't know anything about the issue will be abusing. Even the host community might be the one that write petition against the house or using that house to do some thing aside that charity stuffs.. etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" by pfadom: 5:42am On Jan 03, 2020
Will you keep quiet? Having enslaved the young and old all these years with the people's money only to give them charmed meals and transport fare, without any kind of empowerment.

Shame on you!

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Using Sim Card Hanan, Buhari’s Daughter Previously Used, Detained By DSS / DSS Operative Detained By Sunday Igboho Boys In Osogbo (Video) / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.