Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] (21464 Views)

Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Minna / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by dunkem21(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
Yes, tips on how to loot the treasury! Nonsense
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Gboliwe: 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
So what "tip" is he giving Osinbajo? "How to make your boss prostrate for you"? grin

I hope you eventually noticed her? She was only seeking your attention, evidenced in her not defending her original mention/post.

LWKMD for this nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Tenim47(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2015
I saw dem wit my naked korokoro eyes
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by musicwriter(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2015
Osinbajo, don't join them o!
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by tayebest(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Yes, tips on how to loot the treasury! Nonsense[/s]
FIXED
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Pangea: 4:47pm On May 15, 2015
Oga Vp you no attend Osho wedding?
This guy is a real workaholic!
God bless him
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 15, 2015
Gboliwe:

I hope you eventually noticed her? She was only seeking your attention, evidenced in her not defending her original mention/post.

LWKMD... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
Osinbajo could be using Official age cheesy cheesy cheesy
Blurry:
Learning the art of corruption from one of the leaders.

Meanwhile, this Osinbanjo even appears older than Atiku whereas the former is actually the older than the latter.

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Charly68: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
O yes instructions is neccesary to get things right in life .Yoruba adage says he who ask for directions in life will never miss his way. God bless the VP elect & God bless our nation
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2015
Even a secetary has more responsibilities and power than a vice president. Osibanjo is just goin to be another yoruba erand boy! Watch out!!
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Reference(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2015
cramjones:
It is definitely a lot of adjusting to do for my amiable Pastor, Prof Osinbajo - forced to discuss with thieves that has wrecked the country.

-CramJones

Democracy is not a fashion parade. You must dine with the devil if needed. It is the cutlery that matters.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by vicostyle200: 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
You get that feeling of wanting to go shop for clothes
but hesitant because those clothes make you feel fat.
You hate trying on clothes upon clothes before settling on one
and the sales person will not let you try on the one you love best because
‘you might damage it.’ You have tried to lose weight
but you clothes only feel tighter and tighter by the day.
T5 Fat Burners Nigeria has GOOD NEWS for You –
You can lose that weight fast and wear that dress /shirt you love again with T5 Fat Burner Slimming Pill Today
BUY HERE>>>http://naijafussion..com/2015/05/lose-that-weight-forever-and-get-your.html
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by kent79: 4:57pm On May 15, 2015
OK ooo
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by kent79: 4:59pm On May 15, 2015
crazydata:
Politicians and their tricks

Scammer!!!!
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Reference(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2015
musicwriter:
Osinbajo, don't join them o!

He practically has no choice. In 4 years time his reputation will range from 'sit and look' to 'complicity'. There are few choices before a politician. Once at the top floor there is only one direction the elevator goes.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by redcliff: 5:06pm On May 15, 2015
freedom96:
Barcanista dey vex o....he's on Negativity mode.

Your insincerity is baffling.

U demonised GEJ to the core just for your selfish reasons,fellow patriots thought it was patriotism that was driving u.They supported,respected and cherished u just to find out you have ur sinister plans.You didn't get what u wanted from the apc,now u see everything they do as bad.

Now m nt saying they are good,but considering the fact that u re doing it solely for ur selfish gains is annoying.

Stand for something or fall for anything.May our life-guiding principles never be like yours. sad

Nuff said •_•
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Immarshall: 5:08pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
I've noticed you're one of the goatss that comment while thinking from their behind.if you have nothing reasonable to say,GTFO

Why are you this jobless?

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by after1: 5:08pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
Gboliwe:

[/s]

Trash from nairaland resident tribalist. Sore loser.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by after1: 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
[/s]

Protection seeking loser.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 15, 2015
What do you mean "negativity mode" "insincerity"? That I pointed out some anormalities of GEJ's administration does not mean "demonise" (go check meaning of the word). Meanwhile, spare me your hypocritical sermon!

I never sought for your opinion about my stance and "I DON'T CARE". I am proud and happy where I am!
freedom96:
Barcanista dey vex o....he's on Negativity mode.

Your insincerity is baffling.

U demonised GEJ to the core just for your selfish reasons,fellow patriots thought it was patriotism that was driving u.They supported,respected and cherished u just to find out you have ur sinister plans.You didn't get what u wanted from the apc,now u see everything they do as bad.

Now m nt saying they are good,but considering the fact that u re doing it solely for ur selfish gains is annoying.

Stand for something or fall for anything.May our life-guiding principles never be like yours. sad
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
So what "tip" is he giving Osinbajo? "How to make your boss prostrate for you"? grin
Na You Knowwwwww.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by ElFenomeno1: 5:27pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:

You are such a ninny
Sit tight.... Nigeria is changing!
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by nkemjacob2(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2015
prof. Osinbajo, u re d only one seems not corrupt in that party (APC) dont b deceived by so called saint in that party
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Na You Knowwwwww.
tongue tongue
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by aviazuva: 6:00pm On May 15, 2015
Is Atiku still in APC? Why didnt he defect to PDP na
so that we can be sure
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by aaamos(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2015
obie3rixe:
Even a secetary has more responsibilities and power than a vice president. Osibanjo is just goin to be another yoruba erand boy! Watch out!!

Ode jatijati
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by annibro(f): 7:10pm On May 15, 2015
I am still asking genuienly..... What is it with Osinbajo and black clothes?
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by annibro(f): 7:11pm On May 15, 2015
I am still asking genuienly..... What is it with Osinbajo and black clothes?

Someone shud pls notify me d day he wears another color of material
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by goldenhero(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2015
nawa oo...GMB nd osibanjo are'nt looking healthy @all. see as atiku dy plumpy nd healthy...just observing though
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by lagdmark(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2015
Waytin atiku won teach schoolboy osibanjo naa only bad bad time
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Ephemmm: 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:

The closer the handing over date, the more you loose your the sanity in your sense, honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary / Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal? / Buhari Appoints Suleiman Hassan To Replace Environment Ministry, Usman Jibril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.