Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] (21461 Views)

Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Minna / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Buhari And Atiku Abubakar Pictured Together Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by freedom96: 9:14pm On May 15, 2015
barcanista:
What do you mean "negativity mode" "insincerity"? That I pointed out some anormalities of GEJ's administration does not mean "demonise" (go check meaning of the word). Meanwhile, spare me your hypocritical sermon!

I never sought for your opinion about my stance and "I DON'T CARE". I am proud and happy where I am!
By negativity mode I mean ur current stance on the apc(what u once worshipped for ur selfish interest).Insicerity is your trying to make good anything u think will personally satisfy your desire,regardless of wat it will cause the nation.I just checked demonise in dictionary,it means to describe something as evil.U didn't do that to GEJ'S government ryt?This is not a sermon,it is the truth of what you are.

We don't sought "For" things,just like we dnt seek "for" things.You need to work on ur English.Selfish people hardly care about anyone apart from themselves,so m nt surprised that u don't care,nd even writing it in capital letters.I don't think u re happy and proud where u re,happiness is not for the greedy.

Afterall that,it's not too late.You can still get something to stand for.stand for nothing and fall for anything.

1 Like

Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by LKO(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Sai Osinbajo!!!

He looks good in this outfit. He should do less or totally avoid dark/black colours. They makes him appear "smallish" and "boyish". All hail my VP, a technocrat and legal luminary of international standard. May it be well with my prof.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Bamz(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Sorry dear, that aint happening. Embrace the NEW NIGERIA.

Can you be my Lara Fortes? :*
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:39am On May 16, 2015
Bamz:

Can you be my Lara Fortes? :*
Let me ruminate on it.
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Nobody: 12:40am On May 16, 2015
aaamos:

Ode jatijati
you are the reason why dey make condoms' so that you dont litter the world for us!
Re: Prof Osinbajo And Atiku Abubakar Meet In Abuja [photos] by Bamz(m): 1:28am On May 16, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Let me ruminate on it.

My love is patient. smiley #Wolfgang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / Six Nigerian Governors' Wives Cover ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.