Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Mike Omeri DG National Orientation Agency Canvasses Support For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Omeri DG National Orientation Agency Canvasses Support For Buhari (395 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Canvasses Support For APC In Abia State / Sambo Canvasses Support For Buhari / Fleeing Boko Haram Members Do Menial Jobs To Stay Under Cover – Omeri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Omeri DG National Orientation Agency Canvasses Support For Buhari by jchima14: 3:45pm On May 15, 2015
Mr. Mike Omeri, the Director General of the National Orientation Agency, NOA, and Coordinator of the National Information Centre, has admitted that truly, the country needs change. He however said, the change is not by mere slogan but must begin on a personal level, irrespective of cultural, social or religious affiliations.

Omeri stated this on Thursday while canvassing support for administration of Muhammadu Buhari and other elected officials. The NOA boss explained that since the elected representatives were chosen by the people and not out of space, they must be supported for them to succeed.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/861-mike-omeri-admits-nigeria-truly-needs-change-canvasses-support-for-buhari
Re: Mike Omeri DG National Orientation Agency Canvasses Support For Buhari by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 15, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Thank You, Goodluck Jonathan! / Oshiomhole’s Baseless Diatribe Against Okonjo-iweala / U.S. Secretary Of State John Kerry, Bicycle Accident!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.