Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air (26139 Views)

Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by armadeo(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2015
cleatoris:
Poor service delivery to a people with very low expectations and standards.

So many people don't understand what you mean.

Word!!.
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by onatisi(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2015
gamechanger1:

Your head correct my brother, well spoken
bros I taya for naija , nobody wants to do the right thing and they are always pushing the blame on gej and the system. The day nigerian decide to take their in their hands is the day things will change.
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Missy89(f): 5:17pm On May 16, 2015
Why the rush? The plane wont fly till everyone is on board nah

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by OduaVanguard: 6:05pm On May 16, 2015
kelvine:
Abeg na who sing that song and wetin be the name, I go like go download am sharperly.

Na "Too Low for Zero" sing am. Title of the track is - you guessed it - "Molue". grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by kelvine(m): 6:11pm On May 16, 2015
Thanks, make I go youtube straight.

OduaVanguard:

Na "Too Low for Zero" sing am. Title of the track is - you guessed it - "Molue". grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNb8qQAsddw
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by yommyuk: 6:17pm On May 16, 2015
tunde1200:

Really tell me why pls.

The reports from people I know v well.

Anytime I am travelling out of MMA, you just have to look at the Arik's customers queuing line. they are very disorganised.

A big NO NO for me
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Nosyke(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2015
Kegite:

What happens when you book your flight with airlines that are not merged ??

And how many times do you see people struggling to board like this?
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by olisaokere(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2015
Wings of Nigeria!!!.smh.
Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by eleko1: 9:35pm On May 16, 2015
I sure say persin go enta thru the Window.
VickyRotex:
Flying Molue!!! cheesy undecided
Nig,he go beta sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by galadee(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2015
learner.... comot for road

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by VickyRotex(f): 9:42pm On May 16, 2015
eleko1:
I sure say persin go enta thru the Window. Nig,he go beta sad

cheesy window kwa?

Amin ooo smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air by Coraje(m): 3:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Same happened in portharcourt today. We rushed the plane. My flight was scheduled for 5pm yesterday but they kept rescheduling it till few minutes past 11pm. To cut the long story short, I was able to travel by 10am this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Lady Who Wrongly Accused Taxi Driver Of Theft Apologises / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.