Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Episode 9: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 9: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (502 Views)

Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / Episode 10: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa / Episode 4: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 9: Chronicles Of Isioma By Joy Akosa by Joyakosa(f): 12:15am On May 16, 2015
Previously on Chronicles of Isioma: He has made up his mind that since Isioma was not ready to rest in peace and let the living be, then, he was going to do it the other way. From all indications, the book seems to be with the person who dogged the ground, either for farming or for whatever purpose. There was no other way to do it. He has decides to eliminate David and make him rest in peace. Missed Episode 1-8? http://www.joyakosacorner.com/category/chronicles-of-isioma/

Episode 9:

A very sunny morning, David woke up in his hotel room and was feeling lazy, he laid down staring at the ceiling and figuring out a plan to look for the book. He stood up and walked from door to window in the room. He took his bath, took his bag and left the room, he knew that Kingsley might come back for him. He left the hotel and went to another hotel far from the area and lodged. He went back to the farm to meet the farm owner to see if he could get any useful information but then he didn’t meet the man.

A tall, slim, petite lady was on the farm, she had the eyes that could make the stars shine a thousand times, she wore a very decent dress and her smile was charming, she was feeding her pet at the corner of the farm. “Hello damsel, hi” David greeted. She turned with a gentle smile and replied him. “I know who you are, you are the one that have been making people scared lately, aren’t you?” she said with a warm smile. “How do you mean, I am not a monster” he said. “I was only joking, haba. My name is Kate and I am Mr Otunba’s daughter, the farmer”. David nodded in approval and shaked her hands.

They walked down the farm together, he explained what he came to search for and she understood him. She decided to help him. “My father bought this land from a couple few years back and before my father started cultivating here, they used this place for a farm too, before selling it to him. He is ignorant of what you told him that is why he took the action he took the other day. I would advice we find the couple who sold the land for my father. I can talk him to give me their contact” Kate said. David now happy at the new development thanked her so much.

They started seeing on a regular basis, going to functions together and started falling in love with each other, their love grew so fast. For a week, he abandoned Isioma’s quest and was all over Kate. It was as if they had known before now; he had never felt so loved like he was feeling with Kate. He has finally found a soulmate, he thought to himself.

Continue reading on http://www.joyakosacorner.com/episode-9-chronicles-of-isioma-by-joy-akosa/

(1) (Reply)

Poem Review: Madness Fever / YOUR NEED / Nigerian Social Media Managers: Have They Ever Persuaded You To Type Amen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.