Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

(an Sos)family Ejection - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (an Sos)family Ejection (858 Views)

Re: Nairalanders This Is An SOS Call..... / Ejection Of Anne Sammoses: 10 Shocking Revelations Made By The Enenche Family / Re: Ejection Of Late Rev. Sammoses Enenche's Widow: The Family Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(an Sos)family Ejection by tuto: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2015
it is well
Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by chomytex(f): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
20 views yet no comment
Btw..
No frnds or relatives or better still..
Go bk to your village
Lagos cnt favour everybody.
Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by Ewuro4: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
chomytex:
20 views yet no comment
Btw..
Go bk to your village

What do you want people to say, To move in with strangers?

But you're right, he should swallow his pride and move back home.

I'm surprised his wife waited this long and allowed her children to suffer like that.
Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by tuto: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2015
we have weighed every option,and village isnt the best choice for us.
Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by tuto: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2015
chomytex:
20 views yet no comment
Btw..
Go bk to your village
life changes at times and do you mean once it is down on somebody,then village is the best option? then 80% of people would have moved down then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2015
I pray that you guys bounce back in Jesus name.
With 2 kids? The Lord God Almighty will touch your lives with his finger and clothe you.
Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by tuto: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
NairaMode:
I pray that you guys bounce back in Jesus name.
With 2 kids? The Lord God Almighty will touch your lives with his finger and clothe you.
amen my brother,thank you
Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by kweenkong(f): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2015
My brother the best advice is you get a trusted family member or friend that just the kids can stay with . your wife stays with u or looks for a family member to stay with till issues get back on track.
Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by tuto: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2015
kweenkong:
My brother the best advice is you get a trusted family member or friend that just the kids can stay with . your wife stays with u or looks for a family member to stay with till issues get back on track.

if not becos of her job,i would have asked them to go to the village and stay with my people but she's got a good paid job that just the reason,and the loan we applied for has not been disbursed thats just the reason
Re: (an Sos)family Ejection by Coldplay007(f): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
tuto:
if not becos of her job,i would have asked them to go to the village and stay with my people but she's got a good paid job that just the reason,and the loan we applied for has not been disbursed thats just the reason

She has a good paying job! How come u didn't save before your rent expire..
What were you doing staying in Magodo?
You better move to Ojodu or Ikorodu were you will get cheap accomodation..

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Sets Up His Gf’s Friend Who Has Been Trying To Sleep With Him / When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Share Same Room Or Seperate? / Will You Continue Staying With This Man As Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.