Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Yemi Alade Is My Big Sister Not Lover–ay-b - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade Is My Big Sister Not Lover–ay-b (568 Views)

12 Days Of Christmas Ft. Yemi Alade, 2Baba, Waje, Cynthia Morgan (Video) / Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music / Video: Yemi Alade – Koffi Anan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Is My Big Sister Not Lover–ay-b by ajiolaoluwa(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2015
Budding musician, Fasesin Ayobami, popularly known as Ay-B, tells Saturday Beats about his career

What was actually your dream job when you were much younger?

I have always wanted to be a lawyer or a banker but I ended up studying Economics and I am now doing music. It’s quite different from what I envisaged while growing up but God knows best.

So why did you choose to become a musician?

The main reason is to fulfill the burning desire I have in me. I have a passion for music and it is what keeps motivating me. Music keeps calling out to me and I’m willing to let the passion take control.

What are the challenges you have faced building your brand?

The major challenge so far is finance. It’s not easy for an up-and-coming act to gain favours in Nigeria just like that. Contrary to popular belief, good music is quite expensive to make.

Tell us about your family and what growing up was like for you?

I come from a closely knitted family. I have a dad, mum and a younger sister. Growing up had different stages; it had its ups and downs. At some point, things were hard and sometimes they were easy too. But we are a family and so we went through them as a family.

What was your parents’ reaction when you decided to venture into music?

Read More on Iportal News Click the link http:///SotsDcel3d

(1) (Reply)

Music: Da L.E.S – Paid Ft. Burn Boy, AKA / You've Never Heard A Gospel Song That Sounds Like This Before.... A MUST LISTEN / Skiidii Isn't Dead Afterall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.