Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (58567 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by millionboi(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
why you dey desperate undecided
i dnt wnt 2hurt her
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 10:46pm On May 16, 2015
ApexTitan:

Many a man have "wifed" a woman because of sex alone. While that is not the best reason to enter into a monogamous r/ship it goes to show how important sex is for men.

Look at it this way, even if a woman is as well behaved, respectful and virtuous as though she was angel Micheal's sister but offered no possibility of sex with her forever, she will most certainly never be "wifed" by any man.
i asked about you personally i didnt ask you to continue shifting from the goal post.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by millionboi(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2015
LFJ:
The reason is because most men are selfish. Before you wake up in the money, your wife is already up taking care of the children, you go out together to work, you come back from work, you busy yourself with TV from one channels to the other, why your wife is busy in the kitchen preparing food and getting your kids ready for the following day. Now imagine a woman that wakes up 5am in the morning and engaged till 10/11pm is the same woman you want to be a supper woman in the bed.
The question is how much do you assist your wife? If you want an evergreen and energetic woman, don't over labor your wife so that see can have enough energy to take you to the moon on the bed.
wat abt a girlfrnd
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 10:48pm On May 16, 2015
millionboi:
i dnt wnt 2hurt her
I wouldn't know. I said maybe
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by hedonistic: 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
Any Nigerian man that begs for sex is a stuuuuupid man. If he earns ordinary N100k a month and over, and yet begs for sex, then he is even a bigger fool. Whether married or single. These are the sort of fools who give these girls wings in spite of their nothingness.

Do you know how many FAR better options (finer face, bigger Yansh/boobs, curvier body, better packaging, etc) are out there in the streets, willing and ready for immediate submission?

Nigerian guys need to stop fucking up.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by millionboi(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
I wouldn't know. I said maybe
hahahaha....u wickd o,na ppl lik u dey do pas
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by NobleG1(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2015
cilifa:
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

Because most Nigerian men still have st*upid barbaric mentality. Nigerian women don't want to be called sl*uts for initiating sex!

If you let your woman know it's ok for her to initiate sex when she is h*orny, she'll gladly do so! Also tell her to be free to tell you what she would want you to do in bed to make her enjoy sex better. She will love this conversation.

Women like and want sex like men. But conservative society made it hard for them to be open about it to the opposit sex.

Just like men, women do fantasize about some nasty sh*its they want to experience in bed. To enjoy sex with your partner, both of you need to explore sexually to know what you guys enjoy most. I promise you, there are many nasty sh*its to explore.

But if the woman is intentionally hesitant when you initiate sex, then you may be doing something wrong. Maybe your sex s*ucks big time. You may be the type that don't care if the woman enjoy the sex or not. As you love to cum, the same applies to women too. They need to cum to be satified. A sexually satisfied woman is a happy woman.

If you're a man who lasts only 1 or 2 mins, there are ways to increase your duration;

1. Reduce your fore*play to the minimum. You can fore*play her very well (every woman needs it to get their p*ussy wet and ready) but don't let her do so to you because fore*play can skyrocket your libido too high. Remember you don't want to cum early when you're finally inside her.

2. Relax and let her j*erk you off by handjob. One min after you cum, let her blow*job you to erection. This particular erection will last you for 10mins or more while you're inside her. Enough time to take your woman to heaven, if you know how to do the job. To some guys it may last up to 1hr.

3. Not every woman is comfortable with blow*job (her mistake). So before sex, go to the bathroom or toilet to j*erk yourself off sharp sharp. The same result of (2) will occur, even better.

4. Alcohol can also help. It tends to delay your cum time. Before sex, make sure you're high, not knockout high. If you're a 1min man, reasonable amount of alcohol can push you to 5mins or more.

5. A special drug. I'll not say the name. It can make you pray to cum soon because it can keep you going for hrs. I don't advice using it, it's not healthy but makes your woman very happy.

6. Psycological effect. This one demands serious meditation because this must be done while you're already inside your woman. You will keep your mind on something other than what you're doing at that moment. You must be thinking about things like; your enemy or your dead friend or someone who p*isses you off, anything bad. Those thoughts can drastically delay your cum time if you do it right. But make sure it doesn't weaken your erection.

7. Boost your endurance and stamina. This is my favorite because it's the most natural way to become a hecules in bed and it works wonders! If you're unfit and have abysmal endurance and stamina level, you're very much prone to being a 1 or 2min man.

Do exercises like: Push-ups, Squats, Bench press, Cardio (ruining, joggig, swimming, etc), and last but not the least, Kegel's exercise (check it online for details). Do them four or five times a week.

If you're"re too lazy to follow any of the above options, the last resort is to use a shortcut. This is when you make a woman cum before you enter her. As long as she has cum, she wouldn't mind so much if you're a 1min man.

To do so, you have to go down on her. You've to do p*ussy licking. As long as the woman is clean there, you'll be fine. If not, tell her politely to clean up. There's nothing a woman loves more than when her clit is gently licked until she cums (mostly within few mins). Some women even love it more than penetration. I feel bad for women who haven't experienced it.

I wish you all a joyous sex!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by olareed(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2015
ekiloui:
1.) Some women have very low libido
2.) Some feel that's how it should be (I.e the husband should always be the one to ask for it)
3.) Some think it makes them more desirable ( the more they hide it the more the man needs it)

The truth though is that as women we have a duty to satisfy our spouse, if he needs it simply give it to him except of course you have a reasonable excuse (e.g your period, fatigue, illness etc). And also you should be able to ask your husband for it too...men also like to feel desired, don't think you're the only one who wants to feel attractive, your husband will feel attractive whenever you ask, so stroke his ego.

If you want to hoard... Prepare for your husband to start playing away match.

this is the men's spokeswoman...you so nailed it!...trust me,without seeing ur dp,I love you...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by millionboi(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2015
tpiadotcom:
couple of days ago a male poster insisted he would die if he does not locate a brothel that very night.

so, if lack of sex can kill somebody, its a problem common to all men then.

don't blame women for not having the same problems as you.
Guy wie dis 1 hapn
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ApexTitan(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
i asked about you personally i didnt ask you to continue shifting from the goal post.

Lol. Why is it a personal question? I won't marry any woman for sex alone, but if she takes sex out of the equation I won't marry her either.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by fancyfrosh: 10:56pm On May 16, 2015
Yomieluv:
even fiance does that too, she loves asking me the doables and the non-doables before having my way, I go just dey nod head like agama lizard to have my way.
na waiting u won chop won kill u. Loll
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by millionboi(m): 10:56pm On May 16, 2015
pcguru1:

It's the truth, I know people here are saying have a side chic she will come to her senses. But that actually gives room for diseases and will destroy both parties.
see as u dey reason, thy r so many way of protection dis day
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by fancyfrosh: 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
millionboi:
wat abt a girlfrnd
truth talk
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
Ah Ah This one na Talk...?

When PROSTITUTES are UBIQUITOUS....
Even these days we have HOME- DELIVERY SERVICES from single LADIES....who are willing to HELP these married WOMEN satisfy their husbands
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 10:58pm On May 16, 2015
ApexTitan:

Lol. Why is it a personal question? I won't marry any woman for sex alone, but if she takes sex out of the equation I won't marry her either.
like i have said love and loyalty are the most important then comes sex and everything else comes after those 2.

Anyone can have sex without love and loyalty, but a marriage cannot live long where sex is put before love and loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by africanusvu(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2015
Some men asks at d wrong time,most of these women ar overlaboured in d day,market,watching,cooking,etc,then some men will demand sex immediately they went to bed and always without given brake,girlfriend stage is different cos she comes not always,but wife is permanently wit u and u can expct her to give u everyday,frankly most of our wives passes through hell in d nite ,African culture isn't fair to women,me,I live very far from my wife and see her once every 2months
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tablu: 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
I guess it makes them feel young again..
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by millionboi(m): 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
BaebieHot:
When they will be asking for sex morning afternoon and night as if it is food.

Give the woman's thing time to recuperate, NO. They just want to have bf, lunch and dinner on the woman
lol na dia property na
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by themodernman: 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
ebonflex:
When a woman knows she has no other value and knows that she brings nothing to a relationship besides the hatchet wound between her legs, she will try to ration it or make it seem more expensive than it really is and make it seem like a big deal.

I actually pity these calibre of women. Imagine how empty they must feel inside knowing fully well that they are so useless.
. A person needs more validations of the Point of their existence than just having something that EVERYONE with your gender has....more so something that deteriorates very quickly too with time. This is also why they have such terribly low self esteem.

I disagree with you on this. A woman who rations sex has simply not been made to feel attraction for the man. We all have sexual feelings which once ignited gives no damn about your first statement. Once a woman feels it for you, she will do it with you whether its d only thing she got or not...and even if she brings more to the relationship dan sex, if she feels no attraction for you she'll not be aroused & thus deny you of sex.

Self esteem has little to do with a babe dat has been seduced properly. Dont get things twisted bro. I know of women that use the only thing they bring into a relationship which is the "thing" between their legs to keep their man by having him well satisfied- My Akwaibom parole babe comes to mind...she finished me off & she knew she did a good job.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by nwaanambra1(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
do you know the real me? beside you were complaining of whats on my head, which one should I listen to now, I guess none

trouble

my middle name! cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 16, 2015
because its romantic
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by FlySly05: 11:06pm On May 16, 2015
tpiadotcom:

are you the husband or wife in question?

I think it's very ill bred and unnecessarily vulgar to monitor a couple's personal sex life in the manner we are seeing.

lord have mercy.

I don't mean to sound insultive but you don't seen to fully understand the post because your response is way off the mark.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ApexTitan(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
like i have said love and loyalty are the most important then comes sex and everything else comes after those 2.

Anyone can have sex without love and loyalty, but a marriage cannot live long where sex is put before love and loyalty.

Sure those things are important, no one is debating that. What is under question is the role sex plays in marriages; I maintain that it is is just as important as love and respect. Any truly happy marriage will have love, mutual respect and sex.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by luthorcorp: 11:07pm On May 16, 2015
Texcoco:
We believe tis a primal trait stemming from the avaricious courtship behaviours of our ancestors millions of years ago.These ancestor species,Homo habilis,Homo erectus and Homo ergastus exhibited some poignant trait of courtship rituals where the male begs and solves his need for intimacy albeit in a crude croo-man form like chasing down the female folk before clubbing one down-some into unconsciousness- and carrying her off to "matrimonial" caves for copulatiion and a life of bliss...In much more refined culture as you find in this current civilisation as ours,a married man can 'club' his wife down into submission,copulatione and a short time of bliss by dominating or possessing her in every way imaginable...Begging is a massive turn off..If our ancestors begged in those hard dangerous years, our species would had died off long before the Chicxculub meteor event or in a lesser extent before the last Ice-age..Heck even Megalodonts would be laughing at them.
#yabaleft runaway!! Beware...
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by bankai2015(f): 11:10pm On May 16, 2015
tpiaT:
when male birds and animals in the wild, display their brightest colours during courtship, is that not begging females to mate with them?
ODE, keep on comparing your father and mother with animals
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2015
That's the last thing I would do in my entire life.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 16, 2015
kayciano:
Ah Ah This one na Talk...?

When PROSTITUTES are UBIQUITOUS....
Even these days we have HOME- DELIVERY SERVICES from single LADIES....who are willing to HELP these married WOMEN satisfy their husbands

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ApexTitan(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2015
themodernman:

I disagree with you on this. A woman who rations sex has simply not been made to feel attraction for the man. We all have sexual feelings which once ignited gives no damn about your first statement. Once a woman feels it for you, she will do it with you whether its d only thing she got or not...and even if she brings more to the relationship dan sex, if she feels no attraction for you she'll not be aroused & thus deny you of sex.

Self esteem has little to do with a babe dat has been seduced properly. Dont get things twisted bro. I know of women that use the only thing they bring into a relationship which is the "thing" between their legs to keep their man by having him well satisfied- My Akwaibom parole babe comes to mind...she finished me off & she knew she did a good job.

Oh my days! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 16, 2015
NobleG1:

Because most Nigerian men still have st*upid barbaric mentality. Nigerian women don't want to be called sl*uts for initiating sex!

If you let your woman know it's ok for her to initiate sex when she is h*orny, she'll gladly do so! Also tell her to be free to tell you what she would want you to do in bed to make her enjoy sex better. She will love this conversation.

Women like and want sex like men. But conservative society made it hard for them to be open about it to the opposit sex.

Just like men, women do fantasize about some nasty sh*its they want to experience in bed. To enjoy sex with your partner, both of you need to explore sexually to know what you guys enjoy most. I promise you, there many nasty sh*its to explore. Enjoy!!

Lovely comment, and it actually hits the nail but am curious i want to believe modern couples don't think that way "thinking his wife is a slut for initiating some sexual fantasies"
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by richard870(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2015
This only happen when she's getting it elsewhere!
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Rexeffiom(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2015
1 of d reasons these married men cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.