Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (58573 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ApexTitan(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
sex is not the most important thing in a marriage...many are procreating outside of marriage so i highly doubt its on top on the list either.how many marriages do you know that are primarily based on sex and children and they are still standing?

Any man that tells you that sex isn't important to him is lying or has medical issues like low testosterone levels. Sex is important in marriage for men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 10:25pm On May 16, 2015
Emenahagos02:
Are you for real
no oo, I'm for fake undecided
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 10:26pm On May 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

Sorry but Your post is a joke. I said once a while, it spices up marriage.

A cheat will cheat regardless. That's why you see spouses commit murder these days. A cheat will still cheat after everyday knacking at home.

That's another topic for another day.

femaless??.....

hmmmmmmmmm.

i don komot for una case.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by austine4real(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2015
Na their type dey snd nvde pics,dd u like wot u'r seein?
When shud i com 2 visit u. Dd u miss me, etc whereas d hubby dey house dey starve
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 10:27pm On May 16, 2015
ApexTitan:

Any man that tells you that sex isn't important to him is lying or has medical issues like low testosterone levels. Sex is important in marriage for men.
you have clearly misinterpreted everything i never said sex is not important i said its not the most important thing in a marriage. Note the difference. There are other things that come before sex in a marriage. Tell me why u will never wife up a woman who gives good sex but u dont love or respect? Since sex is on top of the list? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
keep telling yourself that till you loose your wife to man with a bigger rode because she believes sex is more important than love and loyalty

Moana keep moaning....

You are still learning ....and besides you are the rod driven one ooo....

And I ain't getting married!!....h**s like you have corrupted the market!
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 10:28pm On May 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

pls remove that shit on you head it doesnt look good on u.
first of all its not poo, secondly how I'm I expected to remove it undecided thirdly e no concern you... fifthly....
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 10:28pm On May 16, 2015
Vixo:

Moana keep moaning....

You are still learning ....and besides you are the rod driven one ooo....

And I ain't getting married!!....h**s like you have corrupted the market!
your mother was my mentor. Idiiiot! Act like an assshole and i will treat you like one
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 16, 2015
Texcoco:
We believe tis a primal trait stemming from the avaricious courtship behaviours of our ancestors millions of years ago.These ancestor species,Homo habilis,Homo erectus and Homo ergastus exhibited some poignant trait of courtship rituals where the male begs and solves his need for intimacy albeit in a crude croo-man form like chasing down the female folk before clubbing one down-some into unconsciousness- and carrying her off to "matrimonial" caves for copulatiion and a life of bliss...In much more refined culture as you find in this current civilisation as ours,a married man can 'club' his wife down into submission,copulatione and a short time of bliss by dominating or possessing her in every way imaginable...Begging is a massive turn off..If our ancestors begged in those hard dangerous years, our species would had died off long before the Chicxculub meteor event or in a lesser extent before the last Ice-age..Heck even Megalodonts would be laughing at them.

*hit blunt*
I understand what you saying hombre but i dont think anyone else is as high as we are right now bro

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 16, 2015
austine4real:
Na their type dey snd nvde pics,dd u like wot u'r seein?
When shud i com 2 visit u. Dd u miss me, etc whereas d hubby dey house dey starve

don't mind them !
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ApexTitan(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2015
tpiaT:

the whiney nlers are the same people spamming the forum with threads on fifty shades of grey.

double mouthed.

You deserve a bottle of 7up for this comment! Their duplicitious ways are open for all to see.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tpiaT: 10:31pm On May 16, 2015
when male birds and animals in the wild, display their brightest colours during courtship, is that not begging females to mate with them?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ApexTitan(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
you have clearly misinterpreted everything i never said sex is not important i said its not the most important thing in a marriage. Note the difference. There are other things that come before sex in a marriage. Tell me why u will never wife up a woman who gives good sex but u dont love or respect? Since sex is on top of the list? undecided

Whatever list you come up with, if sex is not in the top 3 important things then the man is not being honest with himself.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
you mother was my mentor. Idiiiot! Act like an assshole and i will treat you like one

Sex freak like you coming here to claim another thing ...pretentious b**ch
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
first of all its not poo, secondly how I'm I expected to remove it undecided thirdly e no concern you... fifthly....

all this grammar!

my post simply means - change ur profile pix for a better image of u. after all, u know very well that u r a very cute girl but that pix is not portraying the real u.

peace.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 10:34pm On May 16, 2015
Vixo:

Sex freak like you coming here to claim another thing ...pretentious b**ch
your mother is the pretentious bitttch. Now fvck off
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2015
Why do most people on Nairaland find it difficult to construct good english? Hope the OP can give one good reason......

OP........ Over to you.....
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Moana(f): 10:35pm On May 16, 2015
ApexTitan:

Whatever list you come up with, if sex is not in the top 3 important things then the man is not being honest with himself.
dont shift the goal post. Tell me why you wouldnt wife up a woman who gives good sex but you dont love or respect first of all
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tpiaT: 10:35pm On May 16, 2015

the brown one is the female.

the male is displaying his colours in the hopes of getting her to mate with him.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tpiaT: 10:35pm On May 16, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Why do most people on Nairaland find it difficult to construct good english? Hope the OP can give one good reason......

OP........ Over to you.....
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 10:36pm On May 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

all this grammar!

my post simply means - change ur profile pix for a better image of u. after all, u know very well that u r a very cute girl but that pix is not portraying the real u.

peace.
do you know the real me? beside you were complaining of whats on my head, which one should I listen to now, I guess none

trouble
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 16, 2015
Vixo:

see this sex freak saying she ll do it....taaaaarrrr
I'm suppose to do another naming ceremony for u,buh ur moniker also starts with "V" sad
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by harry509: 10:37pm On May 16, 2015
cilifa:
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?
yu see reason y most men cheat on their wives. Bcus they Rr d cause of their problm. D deprivn ur husband frm sex. Well many men don wise now sha. 1 oshirey day 1 cona day wait d man. Ani man dat beg his wife 4 sex wil receiv 66 stroke of kobuoko frm me I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 16, 2015
Wow from debate to personal insults. I thought family section was more matured it's enough I get this from romance section. Let's calm down on the abuses.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Brugo(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
That's the bargaining chip of many women. But one thing is certain: payment or the promise of payment for sex is still prostitution .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by millionboi(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
I guess it turns them on
so i fit dey say yes bt leta say no jst 2turn her on?...ans me i wil lik 2knw
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
ekiloui:
1.) Some women have very low libido
2.) Some feel that's how it should be (I.e the husband should always be the one to ask for it)
3.) Some think it makes them more desirable ( the more they hide it the more the man needs it)

The truth though is that as women we have a duty to satisfy our spouse, if he needs it simply give it to him except of course you have a reasonable excuse (e.g your period, fatigue, illness etc). And also you should be able to ask your husband for it too...men also like to feel desired, don't think you're the only one who wants to feel attractive, your husband will feel attractive whenever you ask, so stroke his ego.

If you want to hoard... Prepare for your husband to start playing away match.

shey wen the man decides to go to where he wont have to beg the women will shout FOUL?? I'm just asking...... That of women wth low libido is understandable though... The man should not understand....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2015
I don't even want to discuss this because... It's just not possible. It happens to you when you let it.

Whomever my future wife is and wherever she may be right now, she knows she just can't dare. She just can't. It's unnegotiable.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 10:41pm On May 16, 2015
millionboi:
so i fit dey say yes bt leta say no jst 2turn her on?...ans me i wil lik 2knw
why you dey desperate undecided
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2015
youmour:

*hit blunt*
I understand what you saying hombre but i dont think anyone else is as high as we are right now bro
Lol nice one
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ApexTitan(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2015
Moana:
dont shift the goal post. Tell me why you wouldnt wife up a woman who gives good sex but you dont love or respect first of all

Many a man have "wifed" a woman because of sex alone. While that is not the best reason to enter into a monogamous r/ship it goes to show how important sex is for men.

Look at it this way, even if a woman is as well behaved, respectful and virtuous as though she was angel Micheal's sister but offered no possibility of sex with her forever, she will most certainly never be "wifed" by any man.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tpiaT: 10:43pm On May 16, 2015
if men could just describe the feeling they get from what is called "blue balls", maybe women would understand better why some are always h.orny all the time.

for example, the guy who said he will die if he does not locate a brothel that very night, has given an insight into his behavior and how frustrating it is for him not to have sex.

I been dey think sef say maybe his bosses told him to bring the location of brothels or else, not knowing na konji dey hold am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.