Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... (47540 Views)

Does Anyone Here Work At The Olusosun Landfill? Or Know Someone Who Does? / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 16, 2015
ajebuter:
We will call it

ROYAL S-H-I-T

Order one for baba one chance!

His first taste of luxury should be his own s-h---i--t

How did you get here lucky? Did someone leave your cage open
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by buchiluchi(f): 10:10pm On May 16, 2015
To make this an Executive toilet, all I need is "my phone, WiFi, and a charging Port " by my side and that's surely going to be a comfortable zone. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by admax(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2015

Ahmeduana:

MEDITATE KE? FOR INSIDE TOILET? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT TOILET IS THE HOME FOR GHOST, JINs AND ALL SOUGHT OF EVIL SPIRITS!
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 16, 2015
Davidbeam:
IF SHE IS YOUR TEACHER WHICH SUBJECT WILL LIKE HER TO TEACH YOU

CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS AND VIDEO @[url]lindaikejiblogs.wapka.mobi[/url]
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by JoeCutie(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2015
'First Class' toilet.

There should be a well stuffed Fridge stationed at the extreme end of the wall, then a 17' mattress at the other end. Behind the seat should be a very sizable mirror for selfies..."Shitting things". cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by ArchEnemy(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2015
smiley
Chiefia:
neither does it stops it from smelling.... undecided
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by kenoz(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2015
Nice
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by harbolarjih(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2015
[quote][/quote] o boy wahala dey o.olowo nfi owo ra waalhala ree o.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by SlyCharlie(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
rottennaija:
Just when I thought I have seen it all... Then this? undecided
u ain't seen notin........ CHECK THIS OUT! !!!!!

Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by ddaammyy(f): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
baybeeboi:

better than some rest rooms.
Wer'v you been.
Hope the MODs didn't send you on vacation
nope the didn't but I guess they will soon. Nd I hv just been hovering around. Hw about ya?
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Fearcom(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
Now we have an easier, more convenient way to sh-t. grin
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by garrimallam: 10:41pm On May 16, 2015
what are they executing
shit!
this is a hotel, pls.

oluwadamilolah:
Executive toilet grin
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Cityguy: 10:44pm On May 16, 2015
One can read all the newspapers all day while answering the call of nature sitting on this. What I don't know is if i'll be willing to commit my heard earned cash on this when I can easily do same 'shot-putting'.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by baybeeboi: 10:56pm On May 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
nope the didn't but I guess they will soon. Nd I hv just been hovering around. Hw about ya?
well, av been around .
This one you guess you'll be sent on vacation,hope say you no wan find trouble
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by tunde202(m): 10:57pm On May 16, 2015
U sure say the owner no dey suffer from chronic diarhoe?
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by baybeeboi: 10:57pm On May 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
well, av been around .
This one you guess you'll be sent on vacation,hope say you no wan find trouble because Ishilove just d upgrade im rules anyhow and e no favour trouble makers.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by harry509: 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
AdoraAmadi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/this-is-how-you-know-someone-that-has.html
ummmmM. I tot mayb I wil see more of it. Mine is far better dan dat 1, mine has pilow if shud ncase u wana sleep afta pooin.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by ddaammyy(f): 11:06pm On May 16, 2015
baybeeboi:

well, av been around .
This one you guess you'll be sent on vacation,hope say you no wan find trouble because Ishilove just d upgrade im rules anyhow and e no favour trouble makers.
noooo, me I no dey find trouble o, instead na dem dey find my trouble. Lol grin
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by wahalababe(f): 11:15pm On May 16, 2015
ds kin toilet, shit go still smell ba? den no nid.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by baybeeboi: 11:16pm On May 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
noooo, me I no dey find trouble o, instead na dem dey find my trouble. Lol grin
i believe you with a whole lot of 0.5%.
Abeg begin find trouble, dat way dem no go relegate you.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by danbrowndmf(m): 11:19pm On May 16, 2015
ddaammyy:
If people who are addicted to their phones nd newspaper enter this kain toilet, I tell u they will not come out again!
Your actually talking to me.cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by richard870(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2015
You mean someone who just made it to the ASYLUM
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by fabulousdubby(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
Iwa
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by ddaammyy(f): 11:28pm On May 16, 2015
baybeeboi:

i believe you with a whole lot of 0.5%.
Abeg begin find trouble, dat way dem no go relegate you.
lol grin now that's so funny. Anyway sha am not boring myself! wink
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 16, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Pls, tell me, How will poo have the courage to come out in this kind of place. Hmmm
grin grin grin grin You not serious, how did u think of that!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Baddestguyp(m): 12:00am On May 17, 2015
Ahmeduana:

MEDITATE KE? FOR INSIDE TOILET? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT TOILET IS THE HOME FOR GHOST, JINs AND ALL SOUGHT OF EVIL SPIRITS!
where you hear that one sef?
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Nobody: 12:29am On May 17, 2015
Executive toilet...
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by nathpope(m): 12:36am On May 17, 2015
1st to commentus...
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Nobody: 12:50am On May 17, 2015
Not really.

An average man who has exposure n high taste can do that...
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by tpiaT: 2:02am On May 17, 2015
emzila:
The first set of people that comments are female. Reason. They saw the phrase ''made it''

your logic defies explanation.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by tpiaT: 2:02am On May 17, 2015
@ topic

porcelain for a reason, lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.