Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... (47505 Views)

Does Anyone Here Work At The Olusosun Landfill? Or Know Someone Who Does? / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Eureka123(f): 5:22am On May 17, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Pls, tell me, How will poo have the courage to come out in this kind of place. Hmmm

Poo smell will chase you comot by fire by force nau grin grin
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by mechanics(m): 5:30am On May 17, 2015
ddaammyy:
Why has he turned the toilet to his office na? So he wants to be doing office work in the toilet? I see
na waste of money.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by hikmojj(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2015
the tin still go smell o....nonsense
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by neonet(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2015

Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Nobody: 8:15am On May 17, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/this-is-how-you-know-someone-that-has.html
Disgusting! and they obviously exaggerated the waste container..lol
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by peacefullady: 8:17am On May 17, 2015
sunnyshayne:
No matter how you decorate the place it will still be called 'shi't house'
grin[quote author=sunnyshayne post=33801496]No matter how you decorate the place it will still be called 'shi't house' [
/quote]na so
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by arusoncd(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2015
not for diarrhea patients, u kno wat i mean, otherwise cleaners will resign.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by arusoncd(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2015
not for diarrhea patients, u kno wat i mean, otherwise cleaners will resign.o God
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by arusoncd(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2015
The Nairalander that made it arusoncd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Houseofglam7(f): 10:10am On May 17, 2015
godofwar666:
heyyy! It been awhile? Where have u been?

Been hibernating grin
How are you though?
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by chukied(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2015
God bless the brain behind this. Sadly that it won't be affordable to all classes of people. wink
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by heffem(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2015
If i manage enter here with my rizla and dat tin for pocket.......1 week i still dey there they..........do somtin
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by obaival(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2015
Nomata wt its shit property n by dway hw can 1 wash doz leather wit JIK or HARPIC
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by 400billionman: 6:17pm On May 17, 2015
Normal Twyford or Virony toilet seaters are #7,500, I bet this should not exceed #20,000.

My next house deserves this if I find it..
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by chibas: 6:18pm On May 17, 2015
AC go dey ooo,as i dey see am so.
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by folks4luv(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2015
ddaammyy:
If people who are addicted to their phones nd newspaper enter this kain toilet, I tell u they will not come out again!

I so agree, especially if the network is faster in that toilet than in other places in dat place
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Gynacologist(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
Davidbeam:
IF SHE IS YOUR TEACHER WHICH SUBJECT WILL LIKE HER TO TEACH YOU

CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS AND VIDEO @[url]lindaikejiblogs.wapka.mobi[/url]
biology
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by SenatorJames(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2015
AdoraAmadi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/this-is-how-you-know-someone-that-has.html
I have some questions pertaining to this executive toilet. Please can someone drink the remaining water from this type of executive toilet? Will the defecate from this toilet smell? patiently waiting...
Re: This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It... by Lnrprince(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2015
dis kin toilet ..... if u enter idea
with your S.k and lighter den with small spirit meeeen na reasoning all day wayyu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Tall People How Do You Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.