Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible (11555 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Power Of Thoughts By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Wooooow All glory to god!!!

Just one question

so did she get on her knees immediately u finished ur prayers or later?? smiley
while i was praying with her,i raised her and she was able stand on her own and the pain, weakness was gone.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by johnydon22(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2015
sportsmaster:

while i was praying with her,i raised her and she was able stand on her own and the pain, weakness was gone.

Ooh really? So you mean she got healed during the prayer (That is immediately) and not later...? smiley
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Horus(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2015
If you do not believe as a Christian does, you are called crazy. I have debated with Christians many times in an open forum and all of their reasoning is the same; you are a cult if you believe outside of the bible. Thus, I use the bible as proof when debating with Christians. I show them what is written right in their bible in the languages they were originally revealed and they still can’t handle the facts. I have said it before and I will say it again, the bible is nothing more than an ancient soap opera. It is filled with hate, death, murder, prostitution, suicide and lust. Look at the many contradictions, errors and non-sense stories that are written in the bible, if you are a Christian, you will realize that you are the crazy person for believing in it, living by it and dying for it.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 12:25am On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Ooh really? So you mean she got healed during the prayer (That is immediately) and not later...? smiley
Yeah..Faith gives direction to the power of God.
It is much easier if the person you are praying for is also in Faith.
Both of you are gonna partner together in faith and things are gonna go smoothly..
I would like to explain healing to you,
I could have shown u a lot of scriptural references bt time will not permit me.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by johnydon22(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:
Yeah..
just what i wanted to hear, others are blatantly uncalled for, irrelevant and out of context.

So i was wondering, How come you left this thrilling part where ur mum gets healed immediately out from your story in the first instance... surely for something that significant and important, am quite surprised u didnt find it worthy of mentioning in the original story..
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 12:35am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:
Its as easy as ABC.
The carnal mind cannot FATHOM the things of the spirit.
That why u dont understand and you might never get to understand..The THINGS of the spirit cannot be DISCERNED with the natural mind.

DEUTERONOMY29:29:-"the secret things belong unto the LORD our GOD,but those things which are REVEALED belong unto US and OUR CHILDREN for ever,that we may do all the words of this law"

1coR2:14:-"But the natural man receives not the things of the SPIRIT OF GOD;FOR THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS unto him,neither CAN HE KNOW THEN,because they are spiritually discerned"

2cor4:3:-"if our gospel br hid,IT IS HID to them that are LOST,
4In whom the god of this world(the devil) has blinded their minds who believe not,lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ who is the Image of God,should shine unto them".

So i aint suprised if you can read the whole bible and not gain anything from it..it is simply because IT IS NOT FOR THE NATURAL mind and the ones who the devil has blinded thier minds

such dumb words. you know why they make sense to you? you don't make use of your brain to evaluate stuff you just fill your head with the things your pastor requires of you... like a mindless robot

so here's a counter quote "the things of reality and natural laws never gets understood by mindless religiotards"

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 12:42am On May 19, 2015
johnydon22:
just what i wanted to hear, others are blatantly uncalled for, irrelevant and out of context.
So i was wondering, How come you left this thrilling part where ur mum gets healed immediately out from your story in the first instance... surely for something that significant and important, am quite surprised u didnt find it worthy of mentioning in the original story..

the fact that it is instant did not amaze me because it is nothing "spectular",it was not a suprise,i was confident in the power of God.i knew what the outcome was going to be.it was not a game of chance nor luck.it was a CONFIDENT EXPECTION.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 12:42am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:
i trust God for 2015.
A year that many atheists will fall on their face and surrender to the GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS

grin grin and what happens when ur god fails u and rather more atheists are made from the Christian population?
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by johnydon22(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:

the fact that it is instant did not amaze me because it is nothing "spectular",it was not a suprise,i was confident in the power of God.i knew what the outcome was going to be.it was not a game of chance nor luck.it was a CONFIDENT EXPECTION.

And you left it out of the story, only to come up with it when i asked right? wink
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:
Another testimony to share with the atheists..
Yesterday evening,my mum called me informing me that she was sick..after 1st service in church i immediately rushed home.
When i got home she was lying on the bed,she could hardly move.
I just quoted Mark16:15-17
"and these signs shall follow them that BELIEVE in my name,shall they cast out demons,speak with new tongues,they shall take up serpents,if they drink any deadly thing,it shall bY no means hurt them,AND THEY WILL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY(the sick) WILL RECOVER"
Then i prayed for her..to the GLORY OF GOD,she is back on her feet and she is currently preparing AMALA and EGUSI SOUP.
All glory to God!

grin grin grin. with you around hospitals will b out of business

but Christians lie most of all with so called testimonies
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 12:48am On May 19, 2015
macof:

grin grin grin. with you around hospitals will b out of business

but Christians lie most of all with so called testimonies
in the days of keneth hagin,there were still hospitals,not everybody will believe in the power of God,we already have some examples of the unbelievers on this thread..
Faith is the only way a man can recieve from God..
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 12:51am On May 19, 2015
JMAN05:
Jehovah God, who made the bible is so wise. When i see people read the bible and get fed up I only see why the scripture quoted by someone above me mean when it says that to a physical man, things of the spirit sounds foolish. 1cor 2:14

It requires wisdom to write a book that appears foolish to the so called intellectuals, but which is rich in meaning to the humble ones with the right heart attitude. Luke 10:21

Imagine if God had written everything clear to the understanding of everyone no matter the heart attitude, you ll see that even Satan will read and know the sacred secrets of God. Jehovah can never allow that. He gives His knowledge to those who have the right mind. If you lack the required humility God needs, you can even be a scholar, yet the bible will make no sense to you. People think that when they don't have love for God, they can pick His word, without even praying for His guidance, and then still understand what is in there. Sorry.

To write a book for those with the right minds requires a supernatural wisdom, a Higher one at that.

What a wise writeup the bible is!

do you believe a book before you read it and call that wisdom? that's what you did btw...as a child with an underdeveloped intellect you needed people to think and make decisions for you. ..unfortunately Jehova witness was forced on you

oh and there's nothing like supernatural, it's just for entertainment. my language doesn't even have a word for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 12:56am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:

in the days of keneth hagin,there were still hospitals,not everybody will believe in the power of God,we already have some examples of the unbelievers on this thread..
Faith is the only way a man can recieve from God..

if you convince everybody about the power of ur god they would gladly patronize

so you believe the work would be done without guarantee and assurance? in other words you cannot convince people you only require them to believe on no grounds at all
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 12:58am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:

even if i explain in S-Y-L-L-A-B-L-E-S,
your blinded mind still cannot FATHOM it.

but aren't the blind minded one here. u urself implied to be Christian you must blind your mind
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
there is no were in the old testament God destroyed sinners without warning, and the reason God did this is because this idols worshippers are a influencing the children of isreal to worship there gods. The purpose of God creating you is to Love God or reject Him, but if you reject God ypu should no your boundary because God who promise to guide his own will never allow you to influence his children with your corrupted mind.

2peter 2:20
For if after they have escaped the
pollutions of the world through the
knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus
Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

Ecclesiastes 12:1
Remember your Creator in the days of
your youth, before the days of trouble
come and the years approach when you
will say, "I find no pleasure in them"--

nobody worships idols u fool. they worship Gods like yours
unless your god is an idol undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 1:06am On May 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
how can they tell you human evolve from ape when the cannot explained DNA and you believe this?

grin grin please just stick to bible jargon leave science out of your craze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 1:08am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:
Even if i explain from now to tomorrow you still cannot FATHOM/UNDERSTAND the very bit/least of it..i told u earlier.the things of God are not for UNBELIEVERS(e.g YOU)

so you believe for no reason out of no grounds or basis before you understand the things you are actually already believing

cool bro

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 1:11am On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:

The fact is that you never believed in the first place.

The reason is simple,you have never experienced the POWER OF GOD

By faith,i have ministered to the sick on several ocassions.People with fever and headaches.They were healed..

Ministered to a DEAF person only on one occassion. his hearing was restored.
i have gotten few people filled the Holy Ghost...

I have prayed on behalf of a relative that was pronounced DEAD and she came back to life..

The truth is when you see the Power of God at work,YOU will become much more grounded..
The fact that you can quote from Genesis to Revelation does not mean u have the DEPTH OF INSIGHT AND REVELATION THAT IS THEREIN...
Still looking foward to open blind eyes and healing the crippled.I TRUST GOD IN ALL BOLDNESS AND FAITH for divers demonstration of the POWER OF GOD.

do you own a church or minster in one? I wanna see you in action grin
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 1:12am On May 19, 2015
lastmessenger:
these men written in the bible would have been God fearing captains of industry, technocrats, scientists, great politicians and preachers if they are alive today. Look u have seen what u wanted to see in the bible. We see what we want to see. Is all about choice.

Which would make the bible jst a common book based on perspective and aleeady made conceptions
do you agree?
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 1:23am On May 19, 2015
macof:

do you own a church or minster in one? I wanna see you in action grin
i attend saints community church where members are all bred/trained to function in and with the things of GOD.
Our World Changers Conference(WCC) holds in december,where we will be going to reach out to villages.
If you wanna see the power of God in demonstration,i will admonish you to come around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by malvisguy212: 8:21am On May 19, 2015
macof:

nobody worships idols u fool. they worship Gods like yours
unless your god is an idol undecided
pagan without knowledge you are , the idols were made of bronze, brass and iron. who made this element?
This element were created together with the universe, and it was created by a spiritual being, A God who exist out Side time would created such element.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 10:09am On May 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
pagan without knowledge you are , the idols were made of bronze, brass and iron. who made this element?
This element were created together with the universe, and it was created by a spiritual being, A God who exist out Side time would created such element.

At least they can see their gods, where is yours ?

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
You fool. I said idols aren't worshipped. how many times would I teach you what idols are and what they are meant for

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by malvisguy212: 11:56am On May 19, 2015
macof:

You fool. I said idols aren't worshipped. how many times would I teach you what idols are and what they are meant for
you look confused and bitter, my God and the pagan gods are different,from the days of Moses uptil today this gods are made with iron and bronze, or are you forcing your gods on me?
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by malvisguy212: 11:57am On May 19, 2015
Assslayer:

At least they can see their gods, where is yours ?
aren't you an atheist? They see their gods, and you confirmed it, what stop you to worship this gods? Foolish atheist.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 12:32pm On May 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
aren't you an atheist? They see their gods, and you confirmed it, what stop you to worship this gods? Foolish atheist.

I can't be that foolish to worship an invisible being who I can't relate with except I open a fable book, I would rather worship the beauty of nature than stoop so low to worship a western god

2 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
you look confused and bitter, my God and the pagan gods are different,from the days of Moses uptil today this gods are made with iron and bronze, or are you forcing your gods on me?

Oh! you fool, it's not bitterness it's just that u don't like hearing things ur pastor hasn't told u.

I already told u, idols are not what are worshipped.
you also make use of idols FYI

2 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2015
sportsmaster:

i attend saints community church where members are all bred/trained to function in and with the things of GOD.
Our World Changers Conference(WCC) holds in december,where we will be going to reach out to villages.
If you wanna see the power of God in demonstration,i will admonish you to come around.
gringringrin ok
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 20, 2015
macof:

do you believe a book before you read it and call that wisdom? that's what you did btw...as a child with an underdeveloped intellect you needed people to think and make decisions for you. ..unfortunately Jehova witness was forced on you

oh and there's nothing like supernatural, it's just for entertainment. my language doesn't even have a word for it

God's word is powerful. It is not for all to understand.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2015
JMAN05:

God's is powerful. It is not for all to understand.

oOh and you understand?

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 20, 2015
macof:

oOh and you understand?

Yap, cos am not like u.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 20, 2015
lastmessenger:
these men written in the bible would have been God fearing captains of industry, technocrats, scientists, great politicians and preachers if they are alive today. Look u have seen what u wanted to see in the bible. We see what we want to see. Is all about choice.

If you see what you want to see,then reality is your experience and not what actually is.This means,substances (including God) are not real making us victims of ours suppositions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Would You Describe Jesus? / What Makes Rich Men To Steal? / Give your life to God and be useful to your creator, don't live a wasteful life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.