Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible (11538 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Power Of Thoughts By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by lastmessenger: 8:24pm On May 20, 2015
LuckyG1:

If you see what you want to see,then reality is your experience and not what actually is.This means,substances (including God) are not real making us victims of ours suppositions.
There are two tiers in this matter and everybody seems to be right. Athiest have a very solid argue meant against God and the bible but those argument hold no ground to those of us that are believers because we see things not from the natural human ways of reasoning and thinking but with a spiritual sense and understanding.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by macof(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2015
JMAN05:

Yap, cos am not like u.
I see, so you know all about Jehova

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
lastmessenger:

There are two tiers in this matter and everybody seems to be right. Athiest have a very solid argue meant against God and the bible but those argument hold no ground to those of us that are believers because we see things not from the natural human ways of reasoning and thinking but with a spiritual sense and understanding.

Whatever sense both in corporeal or non-corporeal being of thought,the spontaneity of being will always be ignited in every unnaturalness.This does not alienate the fact of putting two things at a joint or separating two things into incredulous antinomies.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Hoseaovo(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2015
For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Acts 28:27

Did U ever read those during your tour? Well, You arent the first to deny the God who created You. Infact the scription just fulfilled before your very eyes "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction." 1 peter 2:1

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Paulscholari(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2015
WASTED EFFORT......

HE Read without the holy spirit, he is like the Ethiopian eunuch. The letter Killeth but the Spirit gives life.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 9:03pm On May 22, 2015
Hoseaovo:
For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Acts 28:27

Did U ever read those during your tour? Well, You arent the first to deny the God who created You. Infact the scription just fulfilled before your very eyes "But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction." 1 peter 2:1

All these gibrish you wrote above was written for the few elite that were around then during the primitive age, they refuse to accept their fable tales. I doff my hate for thinkers like Aristotle, Galileo etc they made way for the real illumination
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 9:12pm On May 22, 2015
Paulscholari:
WASTED EFFORT......

HE Read without the holy spirit, he is like the Ethiopian eunuch.
The letter Killeth but the Spirit gives life.

Stop fooling yourself who is the holy spirit, what in this world do you mean by that. Until a mad man recognize this fable being I stand not to believe it, or was the holy spirit programmed to work for the sane mind only. To show you that the so called holy spirit is a man made jargon, a new born should be able to recognize it or do we teach a new born where the mothers breast is? That is the ultimate power of nature

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Hoseaovo(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2015
Assslayer:

All these gibrish you wrote above was written for the few elite that were around then during the primitive age, they refuse to accept their fable tales. I doff my hate for thinkers like Aristotle, Galileo etc they made way for the real illumination

Well, my friend U just said your piece. At least U made ur point for being a free thinker and out-spoken dude. But i wouldnt want to believe that you also think that God is also a gibrish concept. That would mean calling yourself your own god. If that is the case then I will please beg you to do all that is in your power to live for ever here on Earth. Because if at all Mr. Death comes knocking which I know not even the self-acclaimed gods who calls themselves free-thinkers, atheist and the likes cannot escape its on-slaught, then be prepared to face the very God that you now despise. We all must end up @ d judgement seat of the one and only Lord Jesus. Hope U repent somedays
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Orunto: 1:28pm On May 25, 2015
The Bible is the Principle of Life. Every Word in IT is a Tool for the Practice of Life. If you are not Self Centred and lazy, read it again and again and again in your native language and report back. Big thanks to Great Britain for the King James' Version in English language... "Every Scripture (do you know what that means?) is from above and it is good for learning."
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 25, 2015
Orunto:
The Bible is the Principle of Life. Every Word in IT is a Tool for the Practice of Life. If you are not Self Centred and lazy, read it again and again and again in your native language and report back. Big thanks to Great Britain for the King James' Version in English language... "Every Scripture (do you know what that means?) is from above and it is good for learning."

Psalm 137:9 "How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock."

Leviticus 20:9 "If there is anyone who curses his father or his mother, he shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother, his bloodguiltiness is upon him."

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 "If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."

Might also interest you to know King James was a bisexual and the KJV, like any other 'version', is rigged with bias and mistranslations.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Orunto: 5:37pm On May 25, 2015
Science is Wisdom based on Myth, Tradditions and Imaginations. Science is a Religion and Religion is Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding and God. The wages of sin is death but God alone executes death sentence through satan who in turn uses its demons to kill. The Bible is simply stating the principles of righteousness and "wrongteousness", the two spirits on which the Breath(conscience) of God in you was given you. God is the King of the Universe and He gives His Word as contained in the Bible to guide human Kings, Presidents, Heads of States, Princes, Princesses and Heirs and Heiresses to His Throne of Grace. The Bible is not meant for athiests and those who are hard of hearing and understanding. Remember that satan directly and many times indirectly quoted the Bible to get its way with Christ. Such is the beauty of the Book you hurridly read and thought you have mastered. Just because you are a Professor of Letters? Please go back and read it again and again to get the Issue. JESUS IS THE "ISSVE".
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 10:58am On May 26, 2015
Hoseaovo:

Well, my friend U just said your piece. At least U made ur point for being a free thinker and out-spoken dude. But i wouldnt want to believe that you also think that God is also a gibrish concept. That would mean calling yourself your own god. If that is the case then I will please beg you to do all that is in your power to live for ever here on Earth. Because if at all Mr. Death comes knocking which I know not even the self-acclaimed gods who calls themselves free-thinkers, atheist and the likes cannot escape its on-slaught, then be prepared to face the very God that you now despise. We all must end up @ d judgement seat of the one and only Lord Jesus. Hope U repent somedays

For your information death is the final bliss and rest for any living thing, if I die that's the absolute end of me. Forget those fairy tales of heaven and hell OK .
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 11:05am On May 26, 2015
Orunto:
Science is Wisdom based on Myth, Tradditions and Imaginations. Science is a Religion and Religion is Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding and God. The wages of sin is death but God alone executes death sentence through satan who in turn uses its demons to kill. The Bible is simply stating the principles of righteousness and "wrongteousness", the two spirits on which the Breath(conscience) of God in you was given you. God is the King of the Universe and He gives His Word as contained in the Bible to guide human Kings, Presidents, Heads of States, Princes, Princesses and Heirs and Heiresses to His Throne of Grace. The Bible is not meant for athiests and those who are hard of hearing and understanding. Remember that satan directly and many times indirectly quoted the Bible to get its way with Christ. Such is the beauty of the Book you hurridly read and thought you have mastered. Just because you are a Professor of Letters? Please go back and read it again and again to get the Issue. JESUS IS THE "ISSVE".

Delusional 21st century man, open your mind to pure and unadulterated civilization

2 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by simplex2: 12:07pm On May 26, 2015
StarryV:

U simply didn't get his point maybe because u also have a natural mind. By the virtue of the death of christ, the natural minds of doz who believed in his death were crushed. By the virtue of His ressurrection, the natural minds dat have been crushed were transformed from natural to spiritual.

Yuck!
you guys are lunatics! Aren't you the same flesh eaters and blood drinkers claiming to be taking holy communion?

Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Orunto: 3:14pm On May 26, 2015
Ok. Thanks!!!!
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2015
i think the bible got it wrong in a lot of levels..it is just a watered down version of what really transpired in the beginning..i blame the christain for causing the confussion..the bible would have been well appreciated in the original language it was written, then everyone can make up their own mind.. that is one big reason why i dont think it is the word of a god. because in translating from one language to another a lot of mistakes will be made and alot of foriegn ideas will be incorporated..take for example..in the english version you see words like 'most high', 'lord' 'the lord of host', 'the lord god'....these are all clearly different beings and i bet their names where all written in the original version..

i dont think the same god that brought the floods is the same one that told noah to build an ark...there are clearly 2 different divine beings..these stories where all told in the near east thousands of years ago..it occurs in the babyloanian epic, the sumerian epic...too.

these civiliazations where all thriving before the jewish came along,they where roaming around the desert looking for land to steal..aided by their warriour god ..yaweh.. who was more brutal and jelous. than the rest. i think he was the one who thought men how to fight war, he must have been a god of war, far removed from the one in the testament, who seams to be loving and more humane. as deutronomy 32:5-10 says , isreal was his heritage..we have our own heritage. there is no point for us to abandon them for the jewish one. i am proud of my own heritage, i think thats where we lost it..we should stop demonizing them..they just need our respect..and we will how our land will florish. peace will return

i think these gods are all the same...they incarnated in different places other different names..the God Anu was the most high according to the sumerian text now in the british musuem, i think he is also olodumare, amadioha, zeus, etc...but incarnated in different places under different names. he is the head of the pantion, and had two sons..Enlil and Enki..Enki was the genesis scientist who along with his consort[b] ninmat[/b], ( not sure if i got that)created man, by mixing their DNA with that of the early men, who was evolving slowly.so they just push evolution forward a few million years.. we all have the mark of the gods..so in eccennse we are all gods children and they love us.

we are all spiritual beings walking a human path and not the other way round..

i will continue...after this has been digested..

2 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 6:59pm On May 26, 2015
El was the head of the jewish panteon, which also included yaweh and baal...and their consorts...for yaweh, was Asherah..the jews have never been monoethist, they worshiped other dieties, it was during the time of the macabees, that they passed on the artributes of the other gods to yaweh, this was around 100 years to the time of jesus..i think it was this time that psalm 82 was written..because the other gods where judging men unjustly..and so the king/priest just made a decree and the worship of other dieties stopped..

the jews has salways been proud of their heritage and that is why they have always been prosperous wherever they go, the holocaust not withstanding.

i am not blabbing, isreal, syria and iraq has been escavated and this are all facts...

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 9:01pm On May 26, 2015
sonmvayina:
El was the head of the jewish panteon, which also included yaweh and baal...and their consorts...for yaweh, was Asherah..the jews have never been monoethist, they worshiped other dieties, it was during the time of the macabees, that they passed on the artributes of the other gods to yaweh, this was around 100 years to the time of jesus..i think it was this time that psalm 82 was written..because the other gods where judging men unjustly..and so the king/priest just made a decree and the worship of other dieties stopped..

Well said but it still doesn't change the fact that the whole concept of Religion is a man made concept based on the fear of the unknown by the primitive man.

Well said but it still doesn't change the fact that religion was a man made concept as a result of the fear of the unknown by the primitive man.

the jews has salways been proud of their heritage and that is why they have always been prosperous wherever they go, the holocaust not withstanding.

i am not blabbing, isreal, syria and iraq has been escavated and this are all facts...

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 9:07pm On May 26, 2015
sonmvayina:

Well said but it still doesn't change the fact that religion was a man made concept as a result of the fear of the unknown by the primitive man.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by luckygamus: 9:42pm On May 26, 2015
Assslayer:

Of what benefit will it be to me to emphasis on what I have read about these primitive, illiterate and myopic blood shedding characters of the bible. I'm sure if these men were to be alive today they would have called us gods with our present sophistication
all i see in your post is fulishness and sencelessnes because you cannot neglect your father's house because he build it with #50 in his time and you build the same house now with #50 million. Think.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by luckygamus: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
Assslayer:

Talking about blindness, I should be the one telling you that your mind in black, how will you believe on absolutely impracticable things. If your so called religion is so important to human race, then it shouldn't be taught but assimilated by nature.
if you are allowed to assimilate everything by nature that means you would have consumed a poison and died when you are young.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by sonmvayina(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
Assslayer:

i agree with you 100%...what this gods wanted was respect, nothing more...man just developed religion to solve that yearning for spirituality which the gods possess..just like filling a void...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 10:49pm On May 26, 2015
luckygamus:
all i see in your post is fulishness and sencelessnes because you cannot neglect your father's house because he build it with #50 in his time and you build the same house now with #50 million. Think.

Think man this men who made all these bible stories knows nothing about civilization, they even look up to the sky in countless accounts in the bible thinking that's where their papa god is. SMH....

2 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 10:53pm On May 26, 2015
luckygamus:
if you are allowed to assimilate everything by nature that means you would have consumed a poison and died when you are young.

Every Characteristics I have as a man today was programmed in my DNA, if religion is really important to mankind your papa god should have programmed it too not taught.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
sonmvayina:

i agree with you 100%...what this gods wanted was respect, nothing more...man just developed religion to solve that yearning for spirituality which the gods possess..just like filling a void...

I wished they had channel their thoughts and energy on more realistic and ideal invention than these dangerous cult called religion
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Undabridge(m): 2:33am On May 27, 2015
sportsmaster:

like i said the things of God are not for you to understand..

i dont do show offs with the POWER OF GOD,the power of GOD is given to meet the needs of men.If that need is to be met by my very own hands..i will not hesitate to do it.
And besides i will be going for village outreach this december..looking foward to healing all those that are oppressed of the devil.if you wanna see the power of God at work.
You can come around..i will sponsor your feeding and accomodation.

WoW I'm happy with all your response,am a new convert and a born again christain.I want to know God more and more because He died for my sin that I may be free.Sir I won't mind experiencing this supernatural breakthrough come december.I will like to be part of it.Thank you Sir.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by enilove(m): 4:47am On May 27, 2015
Assslayer:
Read the Bible Cover to Cover... Meh

I just finished reading the Bible cover to cover,
and aside from being terribly underwhelmed, I am
at a loss to understand how anyone could regard
this book as anything but a repository of silly
myths, barbarous laws, and poorly written
missives, much of it presented without any of
the context that might make sense of it.

Take the Pentateuch (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus,
Numbers, and Deuteronomy). The Genesis stories
are mildly entertaining, but it's hard to discern
any redeeming moral message, except that you
had better believe in God and do what He says,
or else. After the myths comes a legal code
disturbingly obsessed with dietary and sexual
restrictions.

Then come the historical books. Here's the
takeaway. When the Hebrews adhered to the
terms of their covenant with Yahweh, they are
allowed to slaughter and enslave the inhabitants
of the Promised Land. When they break the
terms of the covenant, they are slaughtered and
enslaved in turn. Obey God, or else!

Then there's the wisdom books. What a
misnomer! The Book of Proverbs should be
called the Book of Platitudes. Again, absolute
faith is the highest virtue. Why? Why are you
asking, you infidel?!

Then the prophecy books. A bunch of cranks
yelling at the kids to get off their lawns. And all
the references to false prophets makes me
wonder what other books were out there at the
time, and what they had to say about the
"prophets" featured in the Bible.
So much for the Old Testament. Moving on to
the New.

The Gospels: Let's just say, if you've gotten to
know Jesus through Hollywood treatments,
you're going to be disappointed. At least
Hollywood writers know story structure.
Then comes Acts. Yawn.

Let's move on.
The letters of Paul: Here is the real meat and
potatoes of Christianity, and there's not much to
recommend it. Wives be subordinate to your
husbands. Women don't speak in public. Slaves
obey your masters. The friend of the world is the
enemy of God. Ugh! The only way these books
make any sense is if you are expecting the world
to end any minute - which the first generation
Christians were - and so you don't see any point
in improving the conditions of this world. Fast
forwarding to today, in a world beset by
terrorism, climate change, and mass poverty and
hunger, the message of the New Testament is
not only irrelevant, it's dangerous.

And then there's Revelation. Apparently magic
mushrooms grow on Patmos. Who knew?
Why oh why does anyone think this is such a
good book? Have they even read it? If they have,
have they read anything else? Maybe more
people should read the Bible. It seems to me it
would be the best defense against becoming a
Christian.

Source: https://m./499436196770365?view=permalink&id=852692131444768&p=10&refid=18

It is not a surprise to hear people say they have read the handouts ,notes and other textbooks on a particular course or subject ,but when the examination comes ,they still fail.

The fact that you have read the Bible and couldn't see any sense in what you have read is an indication that you are a dullard , physically and spiritually .

WHO IS A SPIRITUAL DULLARD ?

He who is not interested in the word of God
He who has a closed mind
He who is interested merely in the world and less in God.
He who is careless in spiritual things
He who is in company of dull people
He who has lost fellowship with God
He who has lost focus in life
He who has spiritual decay
He who falls into sin and iniquity
He who is wise in his own eyes
He who says there is no God
He who assumes he knows everything

You are the type the Bible sees as BRUTISH :
Psalm 92:6 KJV
A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.

Jeremiah 10:8 KJV
But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.

You need to change your heart b4 it gets too late for you .
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 7:04am On May 27, 2015
enilove:

It is not a surprise to hear people say they have read the handouts ,notes and other textbooks on a particular course or subject ,but when the examination comes ,they still fail.

The fact that you have read the Bible and couldn't see any sense in what you have read is an indication that you are a dullard , physically and spiritually .

WHO IS A SPIRITUAL DULLARD ?

He who is not interested in the word of God
He who has a closed mind
He who is interested merely in the world and less in God.
He who is careless in spiritual things
He who is in company of dull people
He who has lost fellowship with God
He who has lost focus in life
He who has spiritual decay
He who falls into sin and iniquity
He who is wise in his own eyes
He who says there is no God
He who assumes he knows everything

You are the type the Bible sees as BRUTISH :
Psalm 92:6 KJV
A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.

Jeremiah 10:8 KJV
But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities.

You need to change your heart b4 it gets too late for you .

1. Tell why should I be interested in what I can't see
2. I close my mind to falacies and fairy tale
3. It is only the dead shouldn't be interested in this world
4. Who do you categorize as dull people, they that gullubly worship an invisible and imaginary thing or they that are practical in dealing with life
5.How can you say I have focus in life because I found your bible useless to mankind that's not very intelligible, so Bill Gates has lost focus too
6. So your bible is the height to measure spiritualism, you must be joking, that's if it exist
7. I rule my life no bother is qualified enough to condemn me except the law court
8.Yes to an extent I'm wise
9. Where is the god ?
10. Sorry I didn't admit that so don't make yourself a liar

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Hoseaovo(m): 12:45pm On May 27, 2015
Assslayer:

For your information death is the final bliss and rest for any living thing, if I die that's the absolute end of me. Forget those fairy tales of heaven and hell OK .

[right]
Hungarian writer Útmutató a Léleknek:
In a mother’s womb were two babies.
One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”
The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here toprepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous!
The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something, and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
The first replied, “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 12:59pm On May 27, 2015
Hoseaovo:

[right]
Hungarian writer Útmutató a Léleknek:
In a mother’s womb were two babies.
One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”
The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here toprepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous!
The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something, and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one has ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
The first replied, “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her this world would not and could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and you really listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Another fair tale undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by luckygamus: 1:30pm On May 27, 2015
Assslayer:

Every Characteristics I have as a man today was programmed in my DNA, if religion is really important to mankind your papa god should have programmed it too not taught.
that means you don't know what you are saying because DNA can be changed through the thought you nourished including the food you eat even what you hear over the time, it all contributes to your DNA code, that is called DNA mutations. There is nothing like permanent DNA code. So that is the process of evolution.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by luckygamus: 1:52pm On May 27, 2015
sonmvayina:

which means you are not ready to give it to him, God's relationship with man is just like an artist relationship with his album,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Rapture, Restitution, Great Tribulation? / Must Christians Observe The Law Of Moses? / Churches Turned Into Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.