Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible (11556 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / Power Of Thoughts By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by luckygamus: 5:47pm On May 29, 2015
Assslayer:

Cell is the smallest unit of life..
good, which means that the scientist created life with life, which mean he created nothing and no one will be able in the future. What you need is the right understanding and you will believe in God.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 5:38am On May 30, 2015
luckygamus:
so you can believe only what you can see?

As the saying goes " seeing is believing " wink
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 5:40am On May 30, 2015
luckygamus:
good, which means that the scientist created life with life, which mean he created nothing and no one will be able in the future. What you need is the right understanding and you will believe in God.

But your bible didn't make us to understand that life began in its simplest form which is Cell, your bible confused people to make them think man was formed wholly .

1 Like

Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 30, 2015
Undabridge:

WoW I'm happy with all your response,am a new convert and a born again christain.I want to know God more and more because He died for my sin that I may be free.Sir I won't mind experiencing this supernatural breakthrough come december.I will like to be part of it.Thank you Sir.
we will be holding series of meetings before the WCC program.
If you stay in lagos. I will like you to come around..our nearest meeting is the CBFC(campus bible faith conference) and we will be hosting it in UNILAG..accomodation is not a prob.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 8:03pm On May 30, 2015
sportsmaster:

If you stay in lagos. I will like you to come around..our nearest meeting is the CBFC(campus bible faith conference) and we will be hosting it in UNILAG..accomodation is not a prob.

Hmm interesting, would love to see your abracadabra
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 7:21am On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

I also want you to come around bro..
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 7:28am On May 31, 2015
sportsmaster:

I also want you to come around bro..

Thanks but sorry would be out there making money
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 9:15am On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

Thanks but sorry would be out there making money
Assslayer:

are you confused?
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 9:58am On May 31, 2015
sportsmaster:

are you confused?

Can't I change my mind again ?
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 10:53am On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

Can't I change my mind again ?

i dont see a "change of mind"..what i see is DARKNESS,CONFUSION,UNCERTAINITY,...
I'm trusting GOD as touching your life that there will be a divine encounter which will make you retrace ur steps.

2peter2:20:- "for if we escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the lord Jesus christ and we are again entangled therein(the world,back to unbelief,denouncing the gospel,denouncing the faith) and overcome,the latter end iis worse with them than the beginning"

i trust God that will not be ur portion.that you will get to retrace ur steps,because that RELATIVE or THAT SIBLING DIED or because there was FAILURES in the past does not mean that HE does not exist or HE has stopped existing...
Do not glorify ur experiences over HIM.
Stick to the word..
i trust God for your LIFE..there will be testimonies.
Have a great week ahead.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 12:34pm On May 31, 2015
sportsmaster:

i dont see a "change of mind"..what i see is DARKNESS,CONFUSION,UNCERTAINITY,...
I'm trusting GOD as touching your life that there will be a divine encounter which will make you retrace ur steps.

2peter2:20:- "for if we escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the lord Jesus christ and we are again entangled therein(the world,back to unbelief,denouncing the gospel,denouncing the faith) and overcome,the latter end iis worse with them than the beginning"

i trust God that will not be ur portion.that you will get to retrace ur steps,because that RELATIVE or THAT SIBLING DIED or because there was FAILURES in the past does not mean that HE does not exist or HE has stopped existing...
Do not glorify ur experiences over HIM.
Stick to the word..
i trust God for your LIFE..there will be testimonies.
Have a great week ahead.

Why made you a judge over my life, mind you I own my life and I'm solely responsible for every actions I take. Its not by force to come to your abracadabra meeting and I have told you over and again not to quote from that primitive book when discussing with me. I'm went way deeper than you think when I was a Christian, now going back to that illusional belief, forget it ! I live my life based on principles standard and reality.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 12:39pm On May 31, 2015
One of you came to spy on me via my bbm wanting to know my real identity, whoever that is my word for you is "go get a life " !
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

Why made you a judge over my life, mind you I own my life and I'm solely responsible for every actions I take. Its not by force to come to your abracadabra meeting and I have told you over and again not to quote from that primitive book when discussing with me. I'm went way deeper than you think when I was a Christian, now going back to that illusional belief, forget it ! I live my life based on principles standard and reality.

your mind is as shallow just like that of a new born child..you are not an inch deep.
you knew NOTHING even when you WERE a christian..
Because if you had known..You would not have backed out..
If you were really deep,i will like you to answer the ff questions..
---Have you ever been led by the spirit of God?
--have you ever healed the sick?
--have u ever cast out demons
--do you speak with tongues and do u prophesy?
--have you ever ministered to anyone by revelation?
--did you ever flow with the gifts of the spirit?
--have u ever witnessed healings,e.g blind eyes opened,deaf ears restored,?

If you are deep enough,You must have witnessed ALL of these things.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by AmunRaOlodumare: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
Most European and American people are now atheist. Nowadays, they have a more natural/scientific worldview. With education and science, crazy and intolerant religious doctrines are on their way out.

Most people in the past, in Europe and Africa, were illiterate. So religion was more a tool of social control than anything else.

Since European and American people are now mostly atheist and non-believers due to science and education (becoming literate), there's no need to conform to the past religions of our colonial masters.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
sportsmaster:

your mind is as shallow just like that of a new born child..you are not an inch deep.
you knew NOTHING even when you WERE a christian..
Because if you had known..You would not have backed out..
If you were really deep,i will like you to answer the ff questions..
---Have you ever been led by the spirit of God?
--have you ever healed the sick?
--have u ever cast out demons
--do you speak with tongues and do u prophesy?
--have you ever ministered to anyone by revelation?
--did you ever flow with the gifts of the spirit?
--have u ever witnessed healings,e.g blind eyes opened,deaf ears restored,?

If you are deep enough,You must have witnessed ALL of these things.

I have done all and even more but I get to understand how the human mind works, if men were made to believe something to the point they absorb it, there are higher percentage that the thing will work. It's not that a papa god is somewhere pressing the activation button to make all these things work, it's just the human mind.

I will say this agsin , until I see a severed leg grow back through prayers that's when I can regard your western god.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

I have done all and even more but I get to understand how the human mind works, if men were made to believe something to the point they absorb it, there are higher percentage that the thing will work. It's not that a papa god is somewhere pressing the activation button to make all these things work, it's just the human mind.

I will say this agsin , until I see a severed leg grow back through prayers that's when I can regard your western god.

why are you lying?
We both know that you are lying..
You are a mere church goer and bench warmer...and you were never taught and you never knew the reality of God's word..
this is pure FOOLISHNESS,i have never seen anything on this level...
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 6:08pm On May 31, 2015
sportsmaster:

why are you lying?
We both know that you are lying..
You are a mere church goer and bench warmer...and you were never taught and you never knew the reality of God's word..
this is pure FOOLISHNESS,i have never seen anything on this level...

Don't run your mouth cos you don't know me, I still repeat I ve gone deeper than you think .
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

Don't run your mouth cos you don't know me, I still repeat I ve gone deeper than you think .

you know nothing...
bros shut up and stop deceiving urself.
See athiest dey form miracle worker..lmao..wetin person no go see for nairaland.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 31, 2015
Assslayer:

if you have worked miracles by the name of Jesus and yet you come and say there is no such thing as power in the name of Jesus..
Aren't you confused..
I told u earlier..what i see as touching you is "CONFUSION" .
You are totally LOST..
But the SON of MAN(JESUS) came to seek and save all that was LOST.

See athiest dey form miracle worker..lmao..wetin person no go see for nairaland.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
sportsmaster:

if you have worked miracles by the name of Jesus and yet you come and say there is no such thing as power in the name of Jesus..
Aren't you confused..
I told u earlier..what i see as touching you is "CONFUSION" .
You are totally LOST..
But the SON of MAN(JESUS) came to seek and save all that was LOST.

What's the big deal, only make them believe, it works smoothly like a con artist working on his clients. Believe is the main factor, if you so believe strongly that ordinary paracetamol can cure your malaria it will. Believe is wat is making your so called miracle work Its not a papa god punching an activation key somewhere my friend
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Assslayer:

What's the big deal, only make them believe, it works smoothly like a con artist working on his clients. Believe is the main factor, if you so believe strongly that ordinary paracetamol can cure your malaria it will. Believe is wat is making your so called miracle work Its not a papa god punching an activation key somewhere my friend

SMH...dont worry bro...
Its pointless to argue with a blinded mind..
Zipping my LIPS
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Hoseaovo(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2015
Assslayer:

Damnation ? What other damnation can be tougher than the one man faces everyday here on earth, do I look like one who gives a f*ck about ur bully god. He can't do more than a dead rat I dare him

That will be all. U must be loving yourself now. Only time will tell for how long. Farewell
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hoseaovo:

That will be all. U must be loving yourself now. Only time will tell for how long. Farewell

Gracias, adios
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Assslayer: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
sportsmaster:

SMH...dont worry bro...
Its pointless to argue with a blinded mind..
Zipping my LIPS

I hope you open ur eyes someday to see how this western scam has eaten us deep and depriving us of our super mental abilities
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Undabridge(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
sportsmaster:

Can you give me ur email address. So I can get to contact you.
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Undabridge:

lexydoo@yahoo.com lexyblazy@gmail.com
Re: Shocking thoughts By One Who Completely Read The Bible by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Undabridge:

lexydoo@yahoo.com lexyblazy@gmail.com
also search Saints Community church on Facebook and Follow.. Pastor posts Teachings on facebook everyday.. Every little medium is an Opportuinity to learn God's word and grow in the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Would You Describe Jesus? / What Makes Rich Men To Steal? / Give your life to God and be useful to your creator, don't live a wasteful life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.