Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What I Did With My Christian Faith? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Did With My Christian Faith? (2433 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Renouncing My Christian Faith / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did With My Christian Faith? by Nobody: 5:29am On May 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
you can scoff on, no problem.to my question, where in the quran muhammed directly talk to Allah?

Sorry mate, I don't have the time to admit the electric shock therapy you need to fix you. Your problem is not the presence factual evidences but rather the fact that you're mentally incapable of grasping them.
Re: What I Did With My Christian Faith? by Rilwayne001: 6:08am On May 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
the op is a satanist and I understand what the brother that quote you mean, but it look like you do not agree with him.

Please quote where I agreed with him?
Re: What I Did With My Christian Faith? by philfearon(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
I have seen Jesus, two times in my dream, He called me by my name, and He say he love me, I am God child. I know you will not believe me, I will NEVER used the name of my Lord lie.muslims don't see vision, even muhammed did not talk to God directly.
Who is muhammed witness? Give me proved from the quran.
In my dream too,I went to Elm Street and fought with Freddy Krueger and Edward Scissorhands with my bare hands......and I defeated them!
Re: What I Did With My Christian Faith? by philfearon(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2015
menesheh:

Liberated by doing away with false hope hidden under religion cheesy
False hope no be small one oooo...
Re: What I Did With My Christian Faith? by philfearon(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2015
menesheh:

Liberated by doing away with false hope hidden under religion cheesy
False hope no be small one oooo...
Re: What I Did With My Christian Faith? by philfearon(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
the cloud formed it self like a face, a very shining face, you cannot see it, but when I here the voice I know it him (john10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow mesmiley believe me or not, I have nothing to loose.
lol...So u still dey this section dey deceive yourself with this your self generated twisted childish unbelievable stories ?
You need to grow up bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitution - Right Or Wrong? / Any Muslim/christian Dream Interpreters In The House - Please Help Me Here / Happy Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.