Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. (7792 Views)

How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 16, 2015
As can be readily seen, I just got a girl's number for the first time very recently, and instead of rushing down here to brag, I've decided to throw it out to you guys. So, come and talk. The first time you summoned courage to ask for the hot lady's digits, what happened? grin did she reject, break a bottle on your head, or did she smile and put it down? What happened next?

I will share mine after the . . . . cut
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by dharay99: 8:48pm On May 16, 2015
lolz,
I'm yet to ask for dia fb username sef. cry tongue
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by donbenedict(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2015
No

Why do u want my number?

Am sorry I dnt gv strangers my number

What for!

One year later after baba God bless me

50missed calls grin

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 16, 2015
Mine is via my junior sister, I didn't have the balls then. My sis got the digits for me.
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by marshalcarter: 8:56pm On May 16, 2015
I leave money wey i go collect dey collect one stupid imbe number

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
#teamMoneyBeforeBitches#

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
mine was yesterday. I had been chatting up the girl, she is very hawt, and she is my namesake #naGodWin. I had been postponing the action, I know she did kind of like me because . . . I'm really intelligent. And of course, I look like a member of her sex. sad however, yesterday, which was the last day of WAEC . . . I think God just thought, lemme dash this mumu courage. I was about to sneak out of the hall and forget her when she called me. So, I went over to her and started greeting her and laughing. The way I usually do around hawt girls. Suddenly I just took my question paper and put it on the table. previously, someone had given me their number. And I said, "would you like to add your number to this list?" While flashing a cool boy smile. She was shocked. So I said, "seriously, gimme your number". Handing over the pen. And to my utmost surprise, she actually wrote it. And collected mine too.

Unfortunately, my friends had to come and spoil my fun. #thatAnnoyingMoment. Also, I later realized that my imbson Headphone had been stolen while I was doing this cry so, at the end of the day I slept sad. cry
My earphone . .

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 16, 2015
marshalcarter:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
#teamMoneyBeforeBitches#
undecided
buh bros . . . why hatinz?
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Deiok(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2015
The first time i ask a girl to give me her numb, she was posting me. But she latter regretted it, cause i avoided her like poo.
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by marshalcarter: 9:09pm On May 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
undecided buh bros . . . why hatinz?
Lolzz...ma guy...iz not about hatin ooo cheesy
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by marshalcarter: 9:14pm On May 16, 2015
Wetin concern us..concern dis tin u just post nd..concern the topic

-
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Twaci(f): 9:26pm On May 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
mine was yesterday. I had been chatting up the girl, she is very hawt, and she is my namesake #naGodWin. I had been postponing the action, I know she did kind of like me because . . . I'm really intelligent. And of course, I look like a member of her sex. sad however, yesterday, which was the last day of WAEC . . . I think God just thought, lemme dash this mumu courage. I was about to sneak out of the hall and forget her when she called me. So, I went over to her and started greeting her and laughing. The way I usually do around hawt girls. Suddenly I just took my question paper and put it on the table. previously, someone had given me their number. And I said, "would you like to add your number to this list?" While flashing a cool boy smile. She was shocked. So I said, "seriously, gimme your number". Handing over the pen. And to my utmost surprise, she actually wrote it. And collected mine too.

Unfortunately, my friends had to come and spoil my fun. #thatAnnoyingMoment. Also, I later realized that my imbson Headphone had been stolen while I was doing this cry so, at the end of the day I slept sad. cry
My earphone . .

ROTFLWKMD!

Sorry oh!

Lamispaco come and see story oh!
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by IamLEGEND1: 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
even though i have no interest in a relationship @ the moment.

I'm going hunting tomoro.

due to spending over a year being single, my game is a little rusty, but then even at my worst....

I'M COOL AS ICE!!!!!!!!!!!

more-over there is diz shawty dat has been eyeing me sideways for a while now, i think i'll start with her.
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 16, 2015
Twaci:

ROTFLWKMD!

Sorry oh!

Lamispaco come and see story oh!
the Op must be a comic artiste,showed this to my junior bro Kenny who does almost same way around ladies,the boy is in his first year in Uni and yet to grow enough balls to approach,and he is way cuter than me o,am his tutor for now.
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by naijaboiy: 10:04pm On May 16, 2015
Cant really remember the first time but I remember a time when I had to make use of a friend's phone to collect the number of a girl at silverbird galleria.

It was an iphone and I forgot to tell the guy to unlock it before meeting her. I had to pretend that I was typing the number down meanwhile I was cramming it in my brain.

No try the way I quickly download the number from my brain to my own phone when I finally left her.

I guess she noticed. embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by SuperSuave(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2015
I don't think I've ever asked for a girls digit...no!
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
mine was yesterday. [s]I had been chatting up the girl, she is very hawt, and she is my namesake #naGodWin. I had been postponing the action, I know she did kind of like me because . . . I'm really intelligent. And of course, I look like a member of her sex. sad however, yesterday, which was the last day of WAEC . . . I think God just thought, lemme dash this mumu courage. I was about to sneak out of the hall and forget her when she called me. So, I went over to her and started greeting her and laughing. The way I usually do around hawt girls. Suddenly I just took my question paper and put it on the table. previously, someone had given me their number. And I said, "would you like to add your number to this list?" While flashing a cool boy smile. She was shocked. So I said, "seriously, gimme your number". Handing over the pen. And to my utmost surprise, she actually wrote it. And collected mine too.
My earphone[/s] . .
Small boy.

Yesterday was the first time you were bold enough to walk up to a girl and get her number, yet, you'll be chatting _shit on all threads relating to romance, as if you have a relationship or have been in a relationship. It's because of babies like you that a "Kids Section" is seriously being agitated for.

Lemme know your experience:

- The first time you kiss a girl

- the first you see a girl's bra

- the first time you see a girl's boobs

- the first time you see a girl's pant

- the first time you have sex

See him stupidly grinning like a boy who just lost his virginity, because of ordinary number. . . Your sexual experience will surely be announced on radio, and on the frontpage of nairaland.

Fvcking nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Deejavuu(f): 10:20pm On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Cant really remember the first time but I remember a time when I had to make use of a friend's phone to collect the number of a girl at silverbird galleria.

It was an iphone and I forgot to tell the guy to unlock it before meeting her. I had to pretend that I was typing the number down meanwhile I was cramming it in my brain.

No try the way I quickly download the number from my brain to my own phone when I finally left her.

I guess she noticed.embarassed

grin grin cheesy grin

Wetin do your phone.? You wanted to impress grin wink
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2015
Woooooow

This thread go make sense die
Typing ....... cool
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by naijaboiy: 10:34pm On May 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin cheesy grin

My phone was not good that time,,so I was managing one Nokia phone which I couldn't bring out because of the kind of girl I was talking to.sad

Talk about Low self esteem then. embarassed
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by valmunich(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2015
I don't ask strangers for their number undecided
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Deejavuu(f): 10:35pm On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

My phone was not good that time,,so I was managing one Nokia phone which I couldn't bring out because of the kind of girl I was talking to.sad

Talk about Low self esteem then. embarassed

cheesy grin grin

I know right. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by demmy0325(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2015
Is collectin a number nw an issue...?. Wel... I dnt av any... I get d numbas easily.. Dt is evn if she isnt d one askin for ma numba... Low-self esteem is a disease... And dah mumu evn come here to brag dt he just collect a girls numba.. Smh..
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 16, 2015
A goat just commented . . . I'm sorry guys, for the inconvenience of having to read bleats. But don't worry, it has been removed. grin
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
demmy0325:
Is collectin a number nw an issue...?. Wel... I dnt av any... I get d numbas easily.. Dt is evn if she isnt d one askin for ma numba... Low-self esteem is a disease... And dah mumu evn come here to brag dt he just collect a girls numba.. Smh..
bros . . . I asked for the first time. Oyah talk grin
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Woooooow

This thread go make sense die

Typing ....... cool
we dey wait. The great tosyne must confess today cheesy
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin cheesy grin

Let me have your number please. smiley
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by demmy0325(m): 11:05pm On May 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
bros . . . I asked for the first time. Oyah talk grin
.... I dnt evn rmba ma first time coz its nt a big deal to me..
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Deejavuu(f): 11:07pm On May 16, 2015
iAmCharis:
Let me have your number please. smiley

I don't have a phone right now. sad embarassed

When i get a phone will let you know. Sorry cry
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by IamOdin: 11:07pm On May 16, 2015
marshalcarter:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
#teamMoneyBeforeBitches#

oboi no be fight na..

Take am easy ahbeg!!
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

I don't have a phone right now. sad embarassed

When i get a phone will let you know. Sorry cry

cheesy cheesy

Will get you one. Just give me your number. wink
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Deejavuu(f): 11:11pm On May 16, 2015
iAmCharis:
cheesy cheesy

Will get you one. Just give me your number. wink

Yay!! Moonwalks##

But i don't even have simcard too cry embarassed
Re: The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 16, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yay!! Moonwalks##

But i don't even have simcard too cry embarassed
undecided undecided

Give me your number will you?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Feel During S3x Is Unexplainable. Do You Have An Idea? / How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? / Not Everyone Is Destined To Get Married {talk2bella}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.