Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? (2464 Views)

Mohammed Abacha Fights To Reclaim $1.3bn Oil Bloc, Sues FG, Shell, Agip / South Africa Reclaim Their Title As Giants Of Africa With The Biggest Economy / When Will Rivers & Bayelsa Hand Over Abandoned Properties To Ibos ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 16, 2015
The Nigerian Civil War ended in the defeat of Biafra which led to the seizure of Igbo properties and the exile of their leader, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu to Abidjan.
Ojukwu returned from exile in 1982. He was handed back his lost properties by the various custodians but till his death in 2011, he did absolutely nothing to help his Igbo brethren, whose lives he helped to waste during the senseless war, to at least reclaim their properties which were declared "abandoned".
Is that good enough of a leader?

6 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 16, 2015
Why did Ojukwu the leader abandon his people when they needed him most? For the second time

9 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 16, 2015
Another imbec!le comes yet again.
Let it be, Biafra will and must come or every living soul will die in this contraption.

As for abandoned properties, that is the blackness and wickedness of black man, covetousness, murder, oppression and what have you. All ills are what black men think off.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 16, 2015
Normality:
Another imbec!le comes yet again.
Let it be, Biafra will and must come or every living soul will die in this contraption.

As for abandoned properties, that is the blackness and wickedness of black man, covetousness, murder, oppression and what have you. All ills are what black men think off.
No insults pls.
I am just curious.
You can help your war hero by providing answers. Did he help his beloved pple to reclaim their properties?

4 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2015
Noblezone, Duru1 and others, answers needed for research purpose smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by SOUNDKING: 10:27pm On May 16, 2015
theChiefPriest:
The Nigerian Civil War ended in the defeat of Biafra which led to the seizure of Igbo properties and the exile of their leader, Chukwuemeka Ojukwu to Abidjan.
Ojukwu returned from exile in 1982. He was handed back his lost properties by the various custodians but till his death in 2011, he did absolutely nothing to help his Igbo brethren, whose lives he helped to waste during the senseless war, to at least reclaim their properties which were declared "abandoned".
what will be satan's role when your buccal cavity and anus is shut simoutanously,is your property among those that was seized?,if not,drink chill water and mary your bed.

1 Like

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by kernel504(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2015
@ Op: I still find it difficult to understand why your tribe is lacking behind the Igbo tribe, even after losing their property to enemy clans like yours.
We are the only tribe that can shut down Nigerian economy.
Please, if you are man enough, call the name of your tribe, lets compare.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2015
ojukwu that was busy amassing wealth for Lagos get time for anybody?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
SOUNDKING:
what will be satan's role when your buccal cavity and anus is shut simoutanously,is your property among those that was seized?,if not,drink chill water and mary your bed.
"None of my business". Was that how Ojukwu treated the case?

4 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
ojukwu that was busy amassing wealth for Lagos get time for anybody?
Too bad for a leader sad
If that is true, i think he was the main betrayer of Ndiigbo. Not Owolowo who made sure that all abandoned properties in the West were handed back to the rightful owners with the full rent payments.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by kernel504(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2015
theChiefPriest:
It is true, that Awolowo commited suicide?

1 Like

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by after1: 10:56pm On May 16, 2015
[s]
kernel504:
@ Op: I still find it difficult to understand why your tribe is lacking behind the Igbo tribe, even after losing their property to enemy clans like yours.
[/s]

Chest beaters that want to shut down the economy on nairaland. Selling gala in traffic is your own way of shutting down the economy. I laugh

8 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by kernel504(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Chest beaters that want to shut down the economy on nairaland. Selling gala in traffic is your own way of shutting down the economy. I laugh
Trading words is for kids, whats your tribe and then... Lets run the comparison,simple.

1 Like

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by tobtap: 11:01pm On May 16, 2015
theChiefPriest:
Why did Ojukwu the leader abandon his people when they needed him most? For the second time
he never loved his people...he loved himself...mandela didnt flee from his people but stood his ground...OJUKWU was after his personal glory.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Twistaray(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2015
kernel504:

I will like to engage u a bit:

Obviously, Igbos want to be seen in a positive light; indeed, they tell their tall tales of how they are all rich and powerful in order to seem important in other people’s eyes.

Have you ever seen a humble Igbo man who does not present himself as god almighty himself even though he is a starving man? If you listened to these people boast you would think that they are as
powerful as the gods are supposed to be!

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

3 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Twistaray(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

grin

That's ibo man for you ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by after1: 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
kernel504:

Trading words is for kids, whats your tribe and then... Lets run the comparison,simple.

Only cursed kids do comparison among tribes online, you are just a jobless kid seeking attention. Go and do something meaningful with your life instead of posting trash on nairaland. Imagine, tribe comparison. Buhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by after1: 11:14pm On May 16, 2015
Twistaray:

grin

That's ibo man for you ooo grin

I dont take them serious cos they are just noisemakers. See the kid above that want to compare tribes achievement online. Buhahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 16, 2015
kernel504:

It is true, that Awolowo commited suicide?
No. But who is talking about Awolowo here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by kernel504(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2015
Twistaray:

I will like to engage u a bit:

Obviously, Igbos want to be seen in a positive light; indeed, they tell their tall tales of how they are all rich and powerful in order to seem important in other people’s eyes.

Have you ever seen a humble Igbo man who does not present himself as god almighty himself even though he is a starving man? If you listened to these people boast you would think that they are as
powerful as the gods are supposed to be!

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html
l have lots of respect for your approach. Every tribe has it's strenght, as well as weaknesses.
Remember when you bully a child often, he becomes sturborn. Instead of building oneness among us, some low esteem individuals are busy faulting others for there low performance.
Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Twistaray(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2015
after1:

I dont take them serious cos they are just noisemakers. See the kid above that want to compare tribes achievement online. Buhahahahaha.

I tell yaa
Those creature are just too funny.
I have my fact,smoking hurt,saved in my archive grin
Abeg

2 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Twistaray(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2015
kernel504:

l have lots of respect for your approach. Every tribe has it's strenght, as well as weaknesses.
Remember when you bully a child often, he becomes sturborn. Instead of building oneness among us, some low esteem individuals are busy faulting others for there low performance.

It's ok

1 Like

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by kernel504(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2015
after1:

Only cursed kids do comparison among tribes online, you are just a jobless kid seeking attention. Go and do something meaningful with your life instead of posting trash on nairaland. Imagine, tribe comparison. Buhahahahahaha
A man who can't identify with his clan, is pointing at others.
Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by after1: 11:26pm On May 16, 2015
kernel504:

A man who can't identify with his clan, is pointing at others.

Just fuc.k off and go do something good with your life. mumu

1 Like

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by kernel504(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2015
theChiefPriest:

No. But who is talking about Awolowo here?
Every hero knows when to run and when to return.
Sorry... Why the question about Ojukwu at the first place, or are your a prospective Igbo man?
Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by kernel504(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2015
after1:

Just fuc.k off and go do something good with your life. mumu
I didn't need to insult you to break your spine... Hahahaha!!!
Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 16, 2015
kernel504:

Every hero knows when to run and when to return.
A wise man, is not a man that knows everything,but knows how to get them.
A true hero knows how to make sacrifice and stand by his people in times of need. Ojukwu did the exact opposite of that by pursuing his personal interest, pleasures and ambition at the detriment of the Igbo people.
No hero does that my friend!

4 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by kernel504(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2015
theChiefPriest:

A true hero knows how to make sacrifice and stand by his people in times of need. Ojukwu did the exact opposite of that by pursuing his personal interest, pleasures and ambition at the detriment of the Igbo people.
You know that is not an act of heroism my friend.
Ojukwu's father was the richest man in West Africa, studied in Oxford. He had no need of money,he was the Eastern Nigeria military governor.
You can't be a leader, while 30,000 of your clan men & woman are killed, and sent to you via train, and then you fold your hands.
It would'nt be wise to give up to enemies, not even Adolf Hitler did that.
Before he came back to Nigeria, he signed a peace treaty with Nigerian state.
Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Anugoson(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2015
kernel504:

Ojukwu's father was the richest man in West Africa, studied in Oxford. He had no need of money,he was the Eastern Nigeria military governor.
You can't be a leader, while 30,000 of your clan men & woman are killed, and sent to you via train, and then you fold your hands.
You are on point! The op should make research before coming here to display his naivety. I think you should just ignore the op. He is looking for e-tribal fight.
Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 17, 2015
Anugoson:
You are on point! The op should make research before coming here to display his naivety. I think you should just ignore the op. He is looking for e-tribal fight.
What is your problem? Must you turn everything to tribal conflict?
I asked a simply question that you cannot answer. Yet you're talking about a naïve OP.
U are even struggling to understand the question talkless of knowing how to answer them.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Alphaoscar: 11:05am On May 17, 2015
kernel504:

Richest man in west Africa?

What a foolish way to lie.

1 Like

Re: What Was Ojuku's Role in Helping Igbos to Reclaim Their Abandoned Properties? by Anugoson(m): 2:22pm On May 17, 2015
theChiefPriest:

What is your problem? Must you turn everything to tribal conflict?
I asked a simply question that you cannot answer. Yet you're talking about a naïve OP.
U are even struggling to understand the question talkless of knowing how to answer them.
That was a senseless post. How dare you spell his name as Ojuku? If you are not looking for e-tribal fight? Whereas you know the correct spelling of his name. Who are you to say that he engaged in a senseless fight? Young man i think you should find something meaningful to do with your life and stop creating room for e-tribal bashing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Celebrate Nigeria / The Emptiness Of Their Justification For The Name-calling Against PMB / American Rapper Turned IS Fighter Killed By US Strike In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.