Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (93079 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Okudiover(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue Senseless killing by a bunch of wretched reprobates of our society.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by komek(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2015
handie:
Can't u just use ur brain to think b4 talking? Brain is not dere just for decoration. Next time, use it and stop showcasing ur foolishness

I guess he should have said a high percentage of people who leave in Edo state are cult members, atleast that would not have covered everybody.

But hey bro, the level of confraternity in Edo state cannot be seen elsewhere in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by tellwisdom: 11:18am On May 17, 2015
legacyint:
d police wen u say make he come arrest cultist's, himself na cultist. For ur information a majourity police men re cultist themselves, i ve even see a situation were police officers de roll wit men go de fall rival cult members.

shocked shocked
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by newacca: 11:19am On May 17, 2015
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by tellwisdom: 11:20am On May 17, 2015
johnson157:

Police don arrest ur wayward fada wey dey junior eiye for ur area. Monkey

I said it, y'all binis are cultist. You people know everything happening in the secret society...My guy, hand go touch you soon

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 11:22am On May 17, 2015
Cable4:
@Eledacedar. Can wi go out on a date?

It's possible

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by tellwisdom: 11:22am On May 17, 2015
Uyi168:
...ur family qet sense at all?

Another cultist. Can you tell us how you were initiated??.. How many cup of goat blud did you drink?? sad
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 17, 2015
vickerz:
ng

H B K
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 17, 2015
magicfingers009:
When you belong to the finest specie of men, you won't be killed like a chicken on the road. Echo ruggedly.
h b k
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 17, 2015
daddynasa:
wrong dearie. u can. only identify the senseless ones. confra na sense dem take dey play am.
Wrong. You didn't followed her comment right
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 17, 2015
einsteino:

The sad part is that most are both educated and successful. it is sad but very true. even down my street blaq axe has a house, i mean they own the house and an axe is boldly engraved on the walls, they hold meetings without any disturbance. People who were cultist in the 90s, graduated and found their way into govt and act as godfathers to this guys

back when i was in secondary sch, as at js3(2003) abt 10% of my classmatez were already initiated. the number grew as we went. cultism has left the fpur walls of university and is now a street thing in delta and edo state, in my village i was surprised that even mechanics fly colour.. they even organise raids! i don't know how we got here
well said. It's so disheartening
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by ThaRuthlxx7: 11:29am On May 17, 2015
SeunPhantom:
Beast you

Rugged u

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by tunnary(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2015
magicfingers009:
When you belong to the finest specie of men, you won't be killed like a chicken on the road. Echo ruggedly.
Anybody wen wan die go die, being a member of any group deosnt guarantee safty
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

It's possible
how can I get in touch wit u . apart from this forum? On bbm?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Well, I might not dispute what you say. As I said earlier, I was already attached to him b4 he got attached to 'Frat life' so it wasn't that easy for me to call it quits at the initial stage. It also seemed to be fun at the time but just as life is in phases, I outgrew that life and moved on.
Really? Have you really moved on? By some of your comments on here, it would appear to one that you! Still applaud the murderous atrocities meted out by this thugs, and i put it to you! That you! Was, Perhaps still partly responsible be it knowing or unknowingly for some of this atrocities.would you agree?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by PMONEY6: 11:32am On May 17, 2015
I dey tell you.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 11:33am On May 17, 2015
Cable4:
how can I get in touch wit u . apart from this forum?

Send me a PM
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by tunnary(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2015
no arrest made? Probably d security agents want to see dem in action 1st
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Send me a PM
ok.about to
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 11:39am On May 17, 2015
otiigba1:
Really? Have you really moved on? By some of your comments on here, it would appear to one that you! Still applaud the murderous atrocities meted out by this thugs, and i put it to you! That you! Was, Perhaps still partly responsible be it knowing or unknowingly for some of this atrocities.would you agree?

None of my words thus far applauds any of their violent and irresponsible actions. No! As for being RESPONSIBLE for any actions they take/took, I also say no.

If you can, please mention my words that you think applaud their actions.

Also remember that I'm a human being with blood and water flowing through me, as such, I caanot claim to be a perfect and sinless person.

When one is ignorant, his/her actions are the best but with more understanding, one knows those actions of his/hers that are wrong. In one of my previous posts, I used the example of Saul who later became Paul.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by handie(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2015
komek:

I guess he should have said a high percentage of people who leave in Edo state are cult members, atleast that would not have covered everybody.

But hey bro, the level of confraternity in Edo state cannot be seen elsewhere in the world.
Cultism ain't only an Edo problem. It has eaten deeply into d very fabric of the Nigerian society. As for d level of confraternity in Edo, have u been to Delta? I went to a village there for a wedding and even secondary school students were in the system... Saw a whole family of cultists. Doubt me? Pls go to Ekpan secondary school, Abraka, and many of their towns. What about cultism in Rivers? Bro, it ain't just Edo
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by DrBulalaa(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2015
Had a friend, a well known and respected Cultist, feared by many, loathed by much more, he killed, maimed and stirred fear in the hearts of people. At home, he was the coolest and nicest friend you would ever wish for but the day the end came, It was not in any 'battlefield', it was just an minor accident.
Before you join that cult or while you are still on it, Think about your Father, your Mother and siblings, they are the ones that will forever live with the pain.

Flee from Cultism!

Run to Christ!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by handie(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:

I said it, y'all binis are cultist. You people know everything happening in the secret society...My guy, hand go touch you soon
this boy, will u go and return that phone? Daddy will soon be back from church.... Can u make bold to say none of ur immediate or extended family member belongs to a fraternity? Why can't u just surprise me for once and act with wisdom?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 17, 2015
What is wrong is wrong. But for those of you condemning, this issue goes beyond condemnation. You were born and bred in an area where you only see these things in university. And even there the confra men hide. You don't know how lucky you are. I am full Edo. If you grew here, you will understand. Boys are initiated in jss2 here. It's everywhere around us. The elder ones are part of it. The police are. Our lawmakers are. Our governor shares money to confra especially during election. Ayes bam boys by force at college of education, ekiadolor in broad daylight. I saw this live when I went for matric there. I schooled at uniben and ekpoma. My eye no fit talk wetin I see. Far back as 2001, secondary school confra like evil men and peace men in ICC, edo college, Niger college were killing. It takes a certain grace to grow in certain areas in benin and shun this thing. Even doing business in certain areas. Bus driver must bam to avoid steady oppression from agbero and fellow drivers. Who is selling cloth at forestry, same thing. In many areas, the height of insult is ju, civilian, hs. So imagine a young boy finally bamming. The pride he feels. That is how bad it is. So this condemnation is uncalled for. As you have peace where you are, appreciate it. Here is steady war zone. At almost every given time, there is war at a zone in benin and entire edo state. When oshiomhole empowered thugs like kabaka, no molest, who are cultists, what do you expect? Imagine my small cousin asking me which confra I am. That he likes my way and must bam as soon as he enters uniben. Young, handsome, intelligent boy. What on earth will I tell such person that will change his mind? Nothing. I can only pray for him.

9 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 17, 2015
Na wa
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by tellwisdom: 11:52am On May 17, 2015
handie:
this boy, will u go and return that phone? Daddy will soon be back from church.... Can u make bold to say none of ur immediate or extended family member belongs to a fraternity? Why can't u just surprise me for once and act with wisdom?

My guy, where you belong??... I be aye. U nko?.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by handie(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:

My guy, where you belong??... I be aye. U nko?.
son, there's no gain in foolishness
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by omusiliyu(m): 11:54am On May 17, 2015
After Benin.... Its Ilorin
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Amono: 11:55am On May 17, 2015
Rugged u finest boy. Arrow all de way.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by komek(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2015
handie:
Cultism ain't only an Edo problem. It has eaten deeply into d very fabric of the Nigerian society. As for d level of confraternity in Edo, have u been to Delta? I went to a village there for a wedding and even secondary school students were in the system... Saw a whole family of cultists. Doubt me? Pls go to Ekpan secondary school, Abraka, and many of their towns. What about cultism in Rivers? Bro, it ain't just Edo

Bros, the places u mentioned are my terrain. I can tell of what is happening in those states as regards game. Edo is still ahead. Most game men in our higher institutions of learning are from Edo state. Delta, Rivers;yes, Edo still leads.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by handie(m): 12:01pm On May 17, 2015
ismokeweed:
What is wrong is wrong. But for those of you condemning, this issue goes beyond condemnation. You were born and bred in an area where you only see these things in university. And even there the confra men hide. You don't know how lucky you are. I am full Edo. If you grew here, you will understand. Boys are initiated in jss2 here. It's everywhere around us. The elder ones are part of it. The police are. Our lawmakers are. Our governor shares money to confra especially during election. Ayes bam boys by force at college of education, ekiadolor. I saw this live when I went for matric there. I schooled at uniben and ekpoma. My eye no fit talk wetin I see. Far back as 2001, secondary school confra like evil men and peace men in ICC, edo college, Niger college were killing. It takes a certain grace to grow in certain areas in benin and shun this thing. Even doing business in certain areas. Bus driver must bam to avoid steady oppression from agbero and fellow drivers. Who is selling cloth at forestry, same thing. In many areas, the height of insult is ju, civilian, hs. So imagine a young boy finally bamming. The pride he feels. That is how bad it is. So this condemnation is uncalled for. As you have peace where you are, appreciate it. Here is steady war zone. At almost every given time, there is war at a zone in benin and entire edo state. When oshiomhole empowered thugs like kabaka, no molest, who are cultists, what do you expect?
Is asking u to be an ambassador of ur state too much to ask? How many times have u been intimidated by Kabaka? I'm an Edo born and bred and things really ain't as bad as u are painting em. If u've really been to Uniben or even stay in Benin, u would have heard of Ekosodin and it's fabled notoriety. Well guess what? I stayed there all through my undergraduate days and if things really are as u say, coulda been an easy prey for molestation(was just 18 and looked 16) but no one molested me all through my stay there. Truth is, things ain't as bad as u people paint it to be

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:03pm On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

None of my words thus far applauds any of their violent and irresponsible actions. No! As for being RESPONSIBLE for any actions they take/took, I also say no.

If you can, please mention my words that you think applaud their actions.

Also remember that I'm a human being with blood and water flowing through me, as such, I caanot claim to be a perfect and sinless person.

When one is ignorant, his/her actions are the best but with more understanding, one knows those actions of his/hers that are wrong. In one of my previous posts, I used the example of Saul who later became Paul.
from my understanding you seem ready to make amends, but without admission of guilt or taking responsibility again i repeat partly!, which i believe is also human, one would assume that you are not ready to move on, earlier you asserted that it seems like fun initially, now am not trying to be the judge here, am just trying to comprehend what goes on in the minds of folks like you, look there are gangs every were even here in the Uk and the US,in your previous post you were not neccerssarily applauding but making excuses for this thugs,by agreeing that they believe in an ideology,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.